"Castlevania" animated series may be in the works from the studio behind Adventure Time!!

"Castlevania" animated series may be in the works from the studio behind Adventure Time!!

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/02-1/adventure-time-studio-rumored-to-be-adapting-castlevania?utm_source=community&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brs6-uQMfGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ohhhhhh no.

Nice try Konami. You aren't gonna make up for the past two years of shit and middle fingers with a crummy cartoon.

As long as I don't have to give Konami money to view it then it mite b cool

Ahh, yes, there IS only one cartoon Simon Belmont, and everyone knows that it is MOI. I'm certain that this 'Konami' fellow will be contacting me any moment to sign a contract so I can get to work on this new show of his.

...Any moment now.

>"Castlevania" animated series may be in the works from the studio behind Adventure Time!!

Fuck yes, fina-

>from the studio behind Adventure Time!!

>>from the studio behind Adventure Time!!
Fredenator?

How would it look like the classic barbarian with a whip or the modern pretty boy?

If it doesn't look like this then I don't fucking care.

I'm just imagining a CalArt noodle-limb goofing around shouting stupid catchphrases. Sounds fucking awful.

Wonder what happened to the animated movie Warren Ellis was writing.

And I don't care who animates it, it's the writers that determine if it'll be shit or not.

>Castlevania becomes CalArtsvania

>mfw it uses DoS artstyle

So we're getting wacky comedy adventures with noodle arms Belmont fighting edgy hipster Dracula with lots of singing and cringy slice of life additions?

Why not Titmouse

it's too soon for April Fools

>dropping Silent Hill franchidise
>DROPPING MOTHERFUCKING SILENT HILLS WITH DEL TORO AND KOJIMA
>turning Metal Gear series into shit
>firing Kojima
>giving Castlevania animation to a progressive cal arts studio

Konami must stay doing pachinko and stop making games.

>he doesnt like catchphrases
did you miss the entirety of the 80s?

>Simon's arms are now the whips
>DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!!!

I hope they do CV3 inspired story

Trevor belmont
>MC
>direct fighter
>strong pushy aggressive type

Syfa
>mage
>ranged fighter
>aloof, reclusive, like to wear a hood up

Grant
>pirate/rouge
>fast fighter/wall climber
>loose and laid back, who gets serious when pushed

Alucard
>latecomer
>uses vampire powers
>dark and broody, enters halfway through the season

Castlevania story fucking sucks, its the beautiful backgrounds and great monsters that make it. You won't get any of that unless Don Bluth makes it.

>mfw "Top Ten Castlevania Bosses" reviewer says "I hate Castlevania monsters" then fills the roster with every vanilla fuck human, whines about Succubi tittays, and puts weabshit Dmitri high while putting Legion as #10 while disclaiming "grossness".

this, necessery "I am male and deserve to be punished"chapter, "friendship is everything" chapter, and Dracula will be white, male and heterosexual.

Oh my god fucking kill me

>white, male
he already is, being born in hungary and obviously male
>heterosexual
he did have a wife once

>cartoon
>not an anime
Westerners ruin everything they touch.

They probably won't be doing the writing. It could be good.

It won't.

Frederator getting desperate

It won't.

>barbarian
I see ornate plate armor and styled hair.

They only exist to produce more Venture Bros. If they produce anything else, people just complain that they could be making more Venture Bros.

>Sarcastic noodle limbed Belmont girl cracks wise about how silly it all is, while Dracula is "such an awkward dad XD". Everything is at 3/4 view and it's 5 minute webisodes.

The Order of Ecclesia art style was a good compromise between Kojima's gothic art and that anime-esque one, I find.

I still remember the first two seasons of Adventure Time fondly. I'll probably bother to torrent the first few episodes of this at least, to give it a chance.
>I'm mad at an art style.
もえもえです

They're busy on the Metroid reboot.

I don't mind AT, but when you see a lot of something it can get tiresome very quickly.

I see reality everyday, it hasnt quite gotten tiring yet, and my grandmother actually guite likes it despite having seen it for 90 years

What an autistic fuck. Same shit every day for years.

Yes - and I would hope your life is more complex than an episode of Bravest Warriors.

plenty of people have gotten tired of life and opted out

I mainly dick around in the minigames and read the lore.

>japanese company using inferior western styles

fucking why? I rather everyone be kawaii uguu~ than deal with western shit

I think I know what I'm looking for when I go to the comic store tommorrow

Weak sauce, boss.

It will need Vampire Waifus.

So with this and that Metal Gear game with zombies, now Konami is bent on flat-out torturing their IPs to death to make more shitty Pachinkos?

Still waiting for the Sci-Fi Original Silent Hill movie and Ninja Theory's Contra reboot. Along with the haremshit SOL new Goemon anime.

So Castlevania Go?

Good god. And I thought Megaman 2K17 was awful.

You know if Simon acts like he did in the old Captain N cartoon I think I could forgive the atrocities that Konami has done

I think

I'm calling bullshit

As protag, he'd have to come through in the end though. I'd rather he be secretly competent like Vash than oblivious and lucky like Johnny Bravo.

>Adventure Time

PennJillette.jpg

That's been done to death.

His name is Patrick.

Unless its based on Lords of Shadow, then the only vampires we'll get are Carmilla and Drac himself.

For some reason.

Well when you put it like that the Johnny Bravo route sounds better

Sonic X was a lot worse than that shitty western Sonic cartoon, the one with the good Robotnik.

Didn't Dracula kill all the other vampires so that none of them could threaten his rule?

Probably. Thats the best explanation the fans could come up with.

Portrait of Ruin shows that they might have a point.

That will not happen. If Castlevania 3's story is ever done all the males are retarded while Syfa is the most powerful and most intelligent because, vagina. That is your political correction at work.

It's a shitty time to make ANY media because PC Watchdogs are going to neuter it to hell and back. A male lead who looks capable, strong, has determination of character? Not so long as political correction is a thing.

Remember kids don't relate to strong men, they relate to sissies who play ukelele like Steven Universe and junk. This is why Samurai Jack's reboot WILL fail. Jack is a strong man who is trained, boys will feel emasculated and inadequate with the protagonist and will not watch a character that makes them feel inferior....young males nowadays think like twats, must be all the estrogen they drink in water.

>Remember kids don't relate to strong men, they relate to sissies who play ukelele like Steven Universe and junk. This is why Samurai Jack's reboot WILL fail. Jack is a strong man who is trained, boys will feel emasculated and inadequate with the protagonist and will not watch a character that makes them feel inferior....young males nowadays think like twats, must be all the estrogen they drink in water.

To quote a youtube video I saw the other day, "Women have this shit backwards. You don't see that and cry about being a fat shit, you see that and go 'Ah, I could work out.'"

You need to relax.

The 64 games had vampires as normal enemies. Why that never happened again is beyond me.

This. I hate SJW shit, but I think you are overestimating their reach.

If what you said was true in the least, then Dragonball would NOT still be popular even in this day and age, the Ghostbusters 2016 movie would have been a gangbuster hit instead of a bomb and Donald Trump wouldn't have been elected. And that's not even mentioning DOOM would have been heralded as a gaming bomb that ends first Person shooters forever and so on.

Oh shut up.

Order of Ecclesia is the best Igavania.

You are obviously the same guy.

Because Igarashi declared them "side games".

A shame too considering they have some cool stuff to them. Granted it could have been a lot better if they kept some of the things they originally planned in the game like sunlight harming vampires and Coller.

...The fuck is wrong with you?

If it helps, they're still canon. They just don't really matter.

Unlike Legends.

>Iga said women being warriors is unrealistic
Well it is, but I don't think Bloodstained is going for realism.

The second half is when it gets really good.

>studio behind Adventure Time
....fuck, jesus.

I guess it's better than paul ws anderson doing the movie. I remember him saying he wanted to do that. Jesus, I hope that never happens. You can have re but please god leave castlevania

So did every post SOTN game. They all had vampirellas.

wasnt AT really good when it came out?

We also get Alucard. That said it really is surprising how, despite her being infamously known for supposedly bathing in the blood of virgins, Elizabeth Bathory has never appeared in a Castlevania game.

Yeah, tits on a cracker. Probably should have ended with season 3, but it got popular.

Didn't LoS rebooted the franchise?

She has, actually. Loosely.

"Elizabeth Bartley" was Dracula's niece in Bloodlines.

Daily reminder that SotN is still the best Castlevania game.

>Belmont doesn't even have a whip
>just flails his noodle arms

Then get the fuck out, weebshitter

>Kojima

wut

>turns out to be an adaptation of Kid Dracula

Ayame Kojima. She's the one who does that oil paint style. These days she's free lance, but gets called in to do illustrations for some Dynasty Warriors art books by Koei-Tecmo.

Kill yourself, gaijin.

AoSTH>X>SaTAM. Because fuck me I'd rather have Chris than SaTAM Antoine and fucking Dulcy.

Castlevania 3 should be season 1
Rondo of Blood season 2
SotN season 3 to cap off the trilogy.

After that, who cares?

It is easily my top 3

Portrait of Ruin and dawn of sorrow are also up there

Is the studio behind Adventure Time capable of anything other than flat doodly shit?

more of a SCV4 guy myself

youtube.com/watch?v=brs6-uQMfGU

here's the preview!

fuck

>"Breaking News: I’m producing a super violent Castlevania mini-series with my homies Fred Seibert and Kevin Klonde. It’s going to be dark, satirical, and after a decade of propaganda it will flip the vampire sub-genre on its head."
Uh, what?

>Satirical
Who the fuck wants this? I just want Belmonts murdering monsters.

No, because AT was never good.

Source?

It was good when it was a gag show.

>it will flip the vampire sub-genre on its head

what hasnt been done by this point? are they gonna make the vampires gay dick suckers, and simon is an anti-fag crusader? theres a new direction

Um, that is not new. Try googling your example.

the only winning move is not to play

>not doing a Simon arc
>not finishing up with the Demon Castle War

FUCK

>it will flip the vampire sub-genre on its head
By doing what? Playing it straight for once?

When was the last time a vampire was a disgusting evil parasite who needed to be killed?

ATHF.