Why?

why?

why not?

Take a crazy chance?

People look into the mirror every morning with hair like that and say to themselves "Yeah, I want to look like this today."

He's going blind, user... so it makes sense.

doesn't explain his ego

He wants to be the blind leading the blind.

Fucking hell...

He can't see how big an ass he's being.

Is Cho secretly an Aussie? God damn that's some fine bantz.

>preparation h
How can anybody hate Cho? The man is a fucking god-tier troll.

Cho hates Superman and has been milking this outrage thing way too long

other than that, he's alright

His doodles are kind of petty and veer more towards pathetically salty than master trolling, honestly. Yeah, Robbi is an ass for starting the "feud", but Cho just looks like a baby.

He has a hateboner for superman and is a typical batsperg faggot. That's about it.

>has been milking this outrage thing way too long

He does it because it gets press and allows him to donate all proceeds from the commissions to some domestic violence charity. It's funny, these images that are so sexist and misogynistic by the SJW crowds are doing more good for women than they could ever do with a single social media post.

Perhaps I'm just looking at it from my own perspective, but I don't see any saltiness. All I've seen is Cho having fun winding Robbi up because he kept taking the bait something everyone who's been here long enough knows is fun to do.

>everyone who's been here long enough knows is fun to do.
No, Sup Forums is just that fucking stupid to believe everything under the sun.

The fact that he keeps tagging him with Spider-gwen screaming "outrage" reeks of saltiness.

Could've sworn he sent one with a stamp of Ray Charles

Howcome Frank Cho is the only current artist that understands my thick fetish? I hate all the typical /fit/ bitches drawn by everyone else.

>English Grammar for Dummies

Cho has a "Forever Great Pass" in my book. Fuck this copy-and-paste hack.

this is how you shut down regressive crybullies, you don't apologize you double-down.

and while i don't hate superman, i'm not a fan of anything I can think of that DC has done with supes in the past decades or so.

He went blind with outrage.