You fucking idiots, saying Hillary's got Parkinson's, Hillary's braindead, whatever

You fucking idiots, saying Hillary's got Parkinson's, Hillary's braindead, whatever.

Her health report just came out. She's doing fine. Seriously.

buzzfeed.com/kyleblaine/hillary-clinton-releases-additional-information-about-her-he

So what stupidity are you going to come up with next, to take your minds off the fact that your Glorious Leader is about to get his ass kicked by a woman? I can't wait to see!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
archive.fo/7gfJq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will she be alt-right??? how will she recover?

wtff I'm a hil-dog now.

>buzzfeed
ok.
Can you provide a non-biased source please?
How about the actual health report?

>buzzfeet

Oh ok goy

this, really

I haven't seen any footage of her since the weekend at hillarys incident

Doctor's letter reprinted at the bottom of the story. Nice try, but no.

>.buzzfeed.com
truly the website for non-biased reliable news

you mean "clintonfeed"?

buzzfeed is bought by DNC, leaks show.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

it's her personal physician that's been on the paycheck for 15 years KEK
okay, sure there, buzzfeed.

A Doppelganger is a common ruse used by public figures.

Let's be serious: even if he gave you guys an excellent source, you guys would greenarrow it and say it wasn't a good source without even knowing what it was. Or claim it was jewish lies.

Well that settles it. I'm definitely with her now. Fuck fat Donald

You shut your whore mouth.I hope you get raped to death you fucking shill.

Praise Kek.

buzzfeed.com
fuck off shill

She' fine. it's completely normal to have to pay people to drag around your unconscious body.

Again, the doctor's letter is at the bottom of the story. Sorry, but you can't blame Buzzfeed.

>The campaign’s disclosure of Clinton’s medical records comes three days after she was videotaped struggling to walk and being assisted into a van as she abruptly exited a 9/11 memorial service in New York City on Sunday.

>struggling to walk and being assisted into a van

How can anyone possibly be this dishonest?

Trips have spoken.

Im taking such a HEAVY shit right now. When im done shitting im going to go back to my computer desk and continue my 4 day (so far) drinking binge

This guy thinks when lefty news reports on obscure conspiracies that even drudge and breitbart wont touch, that means it came from right-wingers...

What a dense goon, and possible shill.

It probably is though. Even if she doesn't have brain damage she's an ancient woman who is clearly demented and loses conciousness in public. She's been coughing up chunks of shit.

Bro. This is not normal. It's fucking gross nobody healthy does that.

Oooh, did I hit a nerve there? Are you... dare I say it... TRIGGERED?

Yes, it's completely impossible and below Clinton to bribe her personal doctor to lie about her health.

>bitch was literally caught lying
>any sane person believing her

sorry, correct the record, the damage has been done

the cunt could run a marathon, and it won't do shit

That proves fuck all. She could have cancer and die tommorow yet you think hillary dosent have enough money or ties to get the doctor to lie?

The public doesn't believe it, sorry

My favorite part was everyone trying to casually block the view as if this happens all the time

>BUZZFEED

S A G E

I'll believe she's fine when she makes a public appearance as a living, breathing, healthy person.

Has she done this yet?

>calls anons idiots
>uses buzzfeed as source

>Doctor says she's fine
>Therefore she's fine
>Doesn't matter that she can't stand up straight

This is some fucking Soviet Union-tier shit

No, I will trust the medical documents if someone is willing to provide them.

Still laughing my ass off over here.

>inb4 NOOO I WANT MY CHEETO JESUS WAAAAAAAAA

Fucking babies. Grow up and join us in the real world.

>buzzfeed

For the third time, the doctor's letter is at the bottom of the article.

So why do I think you're full of shit when you say you'll trust it?

Let me tell you something you stupid cockslurping whore.

This place you are in right now,it's not a fucking game. Buzzwords and other leftist faggotry is immediately called out and quashed with facts and/or statistics.

Being that you are probably a vapid brain dead whore,your opinions are moot. Go make me a sandwich.

Oh, she's held a press conference?

Can we get a link on youtube to that, because all I get are crazy conspiracy sites saying she's too ill to hold a press conference when I type her name into the search.

Do you seriously think she looks like a well woman? Do you know how high stress that job is? She will not survive a 4 year term. You'll end up Kaine within a year. Watching them prop her up for the show is just getting sad.

Sure, she wasn't honest when she said she had allergies or a cold or just overheated, and she wouldn't have admitted that she had pneumonia if some guy with a phone didn't somehow get a clip, but this time I really truly believe this is absolutely the real live truth.

You think that because your OP pic has a criminal laughing, we actually believe that you are smug, and not fucking furiously scratching at the ground to defend your loser candidate?

Already Trump is starting to take a lead in key battleground states, and he's looking to get the highest Black vote of any Republican since the 60s.

As of right now, your cunt candidate is doomed brah. It's only going to get worse as we move into the "debates," which will actually just be Trump calling your candidate a criminal (correctly) over and over while she coughs up frogs.

How about she AND Trump both provide medical reports from the same unbiased outside doctor?

>Faints at Ground Zero
>ON 9/11
>Oh she's fine don't worry

>buzzfeed
Its almost like you want to be bullied

(((buzzfeed)))

>buzzfeed

ain't clicking that shit, nigger

gtfo loser.

So you're telling me she's not dead?

SkepticalNiggerKid.jpg

>

>CHEETO JESUS
Literally what

Hillary also has an excellent cholesterol level.

Meanwhile, Fat Donnie has high cholesterol, lives on fast food, and pops statins.

Oh,you challenge a legitimate argument with a fucking picture? How fucking fat are you?

I actually admire your work ethic.
It's a shill thread, a bait thread, and you might even be trying to slide something.

You made it. This is the big leagues now.

Of course you're not. Can't let any inconvenient facts intrude on your little fascist wet dream.

>Her health report just came out. She's doing fine. Seriously.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>This desperate.
>This stupid to vote for her.
>Stupid enough to vote at all.
>look at flag.
>nevermind.jpeg

hillary has chronic ear nose throat and lung infections.

hyperthyroidism

still taking blood thinners(this is the worst of it. you don't take blood thinners unless they are keeping you from dying)

Hmmm but where is Hillary?

Honest question:

How do I know Hillary isn't lying AGAIN with this? What credibility does she have left after lying so consistently and poorly all these years?

Oh yeah and before I forget
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

We'll go with whatever Kek tells us is right. How about Bill getting arrested for rape?

not bad

Sorry, but man does not live on quads alone.

You're pathetic. And I'm laughing at you. Deal with it.

She'll be fine guys... Just help us carry her into the white house.

hillary has serious physical and mental health issues and anyone with two eyes can see it.

nice clickbait though.

no one takes the 'doctors note' (lmfao) seriously. next you're going to tell me that bat boy was born in new york. right? give me a break.

hillary is done. her own party is discussing how to replace her.

STOP FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT

MDs make shit up all the time. Source. I work in a fucking hospital with shithead MDs

If she is "so healthy" then explain this user?

This from the dying crazy granny who is afraid of a cartoon frog

A GODDAMN CARTOON FROG

Saging this faggot shit

>buzzfeed.

How about no.
Might as well pull up Huffpost & Jew York Times while you're at it

Probably - but that's because they would never provide a good source and because they already poisoned the well by being caught in a lie on the same subject previously.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I don't care. I'm having a blast laughing at these dipshits.

>stonewalls congress for 14 hours straight
>but she's totally braindamaged

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Buzz Feed

Now, do you suppose working at such a prestigious "news" organization would be a fulfilling?

If she dies after the doc says she's ok will they banish the doc? Like to Grenada?

You just keep going ahead and telling yourselves that. It'll just make your tears all the more delicious.

>still sticking to the lie

bitch is senile

But npr had a soothing voiced guy tell me everything was ok!

If I'm pathetic then what are you? A fat ugly bitch who will die alone.Enjoy your cats.

Ima vote for him.

thread is kill
hillary confirmed dead

>green arrow

Its green text, woman

I can smell the ovaries from here

Well OK then get her back out there. H is for Horse. Get back out there. When? Couple of days you say? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely?

Fuck that's weak sauce. I'd believe fucking huffpo before buzzfeed

If you guys want a real mindfuck, Clinton is already brain dead and will be really dead by October. Sepsis got her in the end.

Kek wills it.

archive.fo/7gfJq

Actually I'm male--and white, and straight. But I will admit to having cats.

Trips have spoken, where is the healthy hilldog now?

And apparently if you mention her health you're sexist...like really?
Who comes up with this shit honestly.?

>buzzfeed
lol

As a shitpost thread, this is pretty quality.

As a legit try to change the board culture, a tremendous failure.

/thread for me at least. Have fun!

She's disco. Prove me wrong.

but don't you get it? a doctor can't lie! it's literally impossible, and the doctor said she is fine!!