It was only a matter of time

It's everywhere
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/meet-the-15-year-old-behind-the-hijab-emoji?utm_term=.ryk9wvo2ER#.uv4qWv8okB

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d99fb3e4b08cb140935883

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37358719

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hijab-emoji-ios10-apple-iphone-proposed-teenager-girl-saudi-arabia-germany-a7299931.html

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3789279/Muslim-teenager-launches-campaign-hijab-emoji.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/13/there-is-no-hijab-emoji-this-15-year-old-student-is-trying-to-change-that/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459
youtube.com/watch?v=FUN4dlWqMhw
youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a shit

>(((((((((Blumberg))))))))

luckily since android remains less cucked than apple, I still have a gun emoji to use with it

>Berg

>it's about time
how stupid are these people? I know to not expect much out of journalists, but this is starting to piss me off.

>Blumberg

FUCKING STOP

This.

Dont post this bullshit here

Sage

What's the point of emojis anyway? I thought they were for conveying emotions (hence emo-), but what emotion is "gun", "flower", and "girl in hijab"?

To be honest I'm quite surprised there isn't emojis like this already, it's fucking Apple, who the fuck cares what emoticons they include with their phone? They're all flaming faggots over there, L I T E R A L L Y, the ceo is a flaming faggot, this isn't news.

This. Sup Forums is a bunch of whiny nerds

Who cares.

this, I mean they already have a Turban guy

We need to make an emoji that is mahummed

>Literally enabling their own prejudice

I don't get it

Its a buisness. Muslims are customers.

If they get this then I want a cross emoji.

There's a church one

>Blumberg

"It's about time"
So why didn't anyone do anything about it before then, if it's such an important pressing matter?

Sounds great, we already got an Indian emoji so why not a hijab emoji?

fuck it's a week word

goddamn japs ruin everything

Why isnt pol talking about the fact that apple replaced the gun emoji with a squirt gun in yestersays update...

Im in favour of this gives me a Emoji to spam when there is Terriost attack.

Just need a pep one as well now

Some blm messages just got a new meaning

Fixed them to be more accurate.

>the emoji will only ever used in conjunction with fire, bomb, or gun emojis

Embrace it, boys.

I already deleted it because they took whites out

Stongly related.

kek

This pisses me off so fucking much.
Invent your own fucking technology to force your absurd beliefs on.

/thread

Fucking kek

>A 10 minute vector becomes world news
What the fuck is this shit

>(((Blumberg)))
Every god damn time

praise him

>blumberg

gook*

>BlumBERG

Where's my emojis for every other faith?

Welcome to the war of ideologies.

A bomb emoji too

Don't forget they already have the ghost emote, too.

Emojis are controlled by the unicode things, not by individual smartphone manufacturers

I don't see what's wrong with this. If more than half a billion women wear headscarves and there's an emoji for practically everything now then its a no-brainer to include ones like these.

Kek

*weeb

Remove emoji

Not a problem.

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459

Just slide this video into their discussions and say "Look they're just like us OK?"

***THANKS TO JEWS AND KUCKS

Fixed that there for you

so they get rid of the gun emoji and add terrorists?

THERE'S A FUCKING SIKH TURBAN EMOJI THAT I USE FFS

to represent my tichel

So yeah seeing as there's MILLIONS more hijabi women than Sikh men I am fucking delighted by this news. I've even talked about the ridiculousness of its absence before.

I cant wait to send this to my friends with explosion emoticons.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUN4dlWqMhw

needs more culturally appropriated video games, too.

online was the only time when muslim women could be without being forced to wear hijab or be killed and then this fucker makes this

I'm a bleeding heart leftie and this still triggers me. Fucking hell man. It's not even about having a hijab emoji, I wouldn't care about that. It's making a huge political issue of the thing that bothers me. Why should I even care one way or the other? This is retarded.

>(((berg)))

Why did the word change from emoticon to emoji? I never got this.

Marketing.

>Sikh men I am fucking

Because: youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM

Well they needed something to go with the bomb and knife emoji

even better

Thats cool, when are we getting the jewish emojii?

Kek, I guess that's gonna be used when I joke about terrorists. Subversion is key

>(((Blumberg)))

Trying to be more like Japan.

>emojis
>don't refer to any emotion

Not enough hidden dynamite

(((Muslim Teen)))

>I'm a bleeding heart leftie
you're ruining my country you faggot

Yea whatever bruv. Just because I'm left in my convictions doesn't mean I approve of SP faggotry. The people ruining *our* country are the ones refusing to think for themselves, no matter whether left or right.

Japan is incredibly influential to online culture in general. So Japanese emoticons (emoji) just gained more popularity than the less cute western emoticons. Japanese companies use the word emoji for their products therefore so do we.

Did you know that hijab bullshit isnt even written in the koran?
It was literally made up by arabic Imams because they saw that their arab younglings are all deranged subhumans that rape every occasion they get

Hijab is pretty racist against arabs

When is she coming out with an acid attack emoji?

Trump is going to win and lead us into glory
Get! And check em

cool, another emote to spam on twitch besides ANELE :bomb: :boom:

Yeah, it was shit get.

FFFFFUUUUUU-

Aren't mudslimes afraid of phones stealing their souls or some other medieval shit?

Now I can make hijab jokes I don't see the problem

I think it's good. I had to use the Sikh guy in the turban with bombs to make Muslim jokes until now.

If you use one of those on a new Samsung Note 7 you risk it exploding in your hand.