I am the Beyonder. I have chosen you Sup Forums to pick champions to represent each board in the Secret Wars...

I am the Beyonder. I have chosen you Sup Forums to pick champions to represent each board in the Secret Wars. Chose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=px5njG8ikvo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I choose Pacifica Northwest.

/mlp/ - nyx

Sup Forums and /vp/

That's both cheating because that's a containment board and also because she isn't canon and never will be

I say we choose lesbians for every board.

Sup Forums

Except for /u/ they get baras.

/m/- Demonbane Vortex Blaster

Listen here you dime-store David Xanatos lookin' jabroni! The great and mighty Rasslor is the only one who gets to snatch up heroic champions to fight for their homeworlds in this neck a' the cosmic woods! So how about you take your micronaut-lookin' keister back to the brooding beatnik dimension before I bestow upon thee a most righteous and heartily asked-for ass whoopin'!

OH YEEEEEEUH

Fightin' for freedom
whenever there's trouble

Hes a big guy

/ic/ - Squidward

These guys for /k/

Pfft, there's only one person for Sup Forums.

Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=px5njG8ikvo

Sup Forums reportan!

Your threads may have copper wiring to rerout your fear of shitposts, but Sup Forums's got nerves of steel

Sup Forums - asshole meme Spider-Man

/lit/

Don't wanna.

EVERY OTHER ANSWER IS WRONG
THIS IS Sup Forums'S ONE AND ONLY CHAMPION

/k/

/gif/

/s/

/hc/

/sci/

/d/

/fit/

Sup Forums

Jeez, look how he doesn't care about being naked in front of other people.. We should call him The Flash

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

/an/

/u/

>angry manlet with a receding hairline
Yep, that's /fit/

/trv/

/cgl/

/n/

/mlp/

/ic/ here.

/soc/

Only logical choice.

Enjoy your three-day vacay.

/toy/

/fit/'s love for Vegeta has a lot more to do with his motivation and perseverance in the face of an obviously superior Satan than his physical shortcomings.

Nah, It's the memes.