Why isn't this viewed as exploitative?

>Supermodel with Down's Syndrome is flanked by the stars as she returns to New York Fashion Week
>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/supermodel-with-downs-syndrome-8837825

rich fucks parading a mentally disabled woman around telling her shes 'beautiful' and 'so special' when really shes not, shes fucked. why are they allowed to do this with nobody calling them on it?

haha it's like those ugly parties. where everyone has to bring someone to embarrass them

Because it LITERALLY shaming you big piece of smelly shit!!

All these old parables like "The Emperor's New Clothes" just become more wise by the year.

I'd love for one child to just walk up from the crowd and say, "But she's ugly."

>supermodel

Is there a big market for novelty 'models'? If so I know a kid with a cleft lip that I might want to make a buck off of.

If you do this then you are a low minded, petty cunt

Honestly she fits in with modern models that walk at fashion week

Good PR for cheap.

Nobody, literally NOBODY will have the balls to call them out on it. Why? Like you said: "She's beautiful."

And anyone who DARES to deny that will be buried in shit. It's genious.

fashion week is being corrupted by the jews. nothing but virtue signalling and gay muslim transsexual faggot designers nowadays. believe it or not a lot of designers used to be pretty right wing 10 or 20 years ago.

this image is deplorable

She's ugly even for a downie. Surely they could have found a downie that was at least 5/10.

I hope she's too stupid to realise they're lying to her but I doubt that she is.

But hows dat ass tho?

daphne is a 10/10, literally the perfect woman. not surprised than an american would prefer some jungle nigress or spic whore though.

>Supermodel

If the girl is having an ok time then does it really matter. HIgh fashion is fucking insane anyway

>She's ugly even for a downie.

She's an Aussie; she had a head start.

never been to one of those

not I. saw it in a movie or something. i don't doubt it's real though.

I think that post should pretty much wrap up this thread. Thanks Canada.

>jungle nigress
>he said while posting a literal quadroon

She looks like a transporter accident

>muh exploitation

Who gives a shit? The poor thing is retarded and this might be one of the only things that gives her joy, you'd rather lock her up at home so she doesn't get "exploited"?

The only bad thing about this is the obvious "everyone's a winner" mentality and everyone gets a medal.

faggots really do hate women.