Reminder is was a leaf that started this Kek shit on Sup Forums

Reminder is was a leaf that started this Kek shit on Sup Forums.

Reminder, thusly, Kek is a ruse.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61946373/
usa.gov/register-to-vote
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was being spread by multiple people
I remember there was a thread every other day
You just happened to find a screenshot of a leaf posting it

This is from the archives and this is the very first thread related to it. It's the thread that started the cancer.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61946373/

It's started long before, somewhere when Bane-crash happened and Sup Forums discovered meme magic.

I'm talking about the frog-god, not meme magic in general.
This is the thread that actually distorted the definition of meme magic altogether, and it was made by a fucking leaf.

After meme magic was discovered, people started to find signs of old gods, like Baal with mount Lel (and create new, like Ebola-chan). From there it was a short hop to discovering Kek.

SHUT IT DOWN

Thank you, Canada.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61946373/

This is a lie. Kek started kek

>While his Semitic predecessor was depicted as a man or a bull,[1] the demon Baal was in grimoire tradition said to appear in the forms of a man, cat, toad, or combinations thereof.

>bull (cuckposting)
>cat (caturday)
>toad (frog)

Holy shit.

I was actually afraid i started it

i made a post about a frog deity named kuk

"haha kuk get it like cuck? and its a frog like pepe! isn't that kind of a cute coincidence?"

how wrong i was

>Jan 2016

It started like March-May 2015

People were already saying it when the crane drop on Mecca

>t. newfag revisionist
That is literally the first thread to bring about Kek, which was a far cry from Baal (September 2015) characteristcally.

Yes. Even more, this illustration shows a man, a frog, and a cat on spider body - literally description of internet.

People had started identifying pepe as a deity a few months prior to the revelation of kek.

Pic related was the first stirrings of it. People were talking about meme magic, the NWO cards predicting the future, and the effect our shitposting was having on the election when this card was posted and connected to pepe. A few months later someone told us of kek.

k

>guys, I invented this meme, lol

gb2b

Incorrect yet again.

Both shitty meme gods, Baal and Kek, are different. Kek's "existence" lays claim on all posts with minimal repeating digits- 10% of all naturally occurring posts. It's shitposting

Not to mention it started as nothing but a meme, but the shitters who couldn't get over Winterchan failing decided to attach themselves to something else.

>old frogposting image
>Unix timestamp of 147-
Found the newfag.

>He didn't read I'm warning that it was a LEAF that concocted the cancerous Kek meme

>Incorrect yet again.
>Both shitty meme gods, Baal and Kek, are different

You have no fucking reading comprehension whatsoever. You should probably just commit suicide.

kek is moloch

dubs will confirm

Newfag

pls go and stay go

Been on Sup Forums since 2013, newfag.
How cute.

if kek is a ruse how can you explain this ↗

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years.

The first stirrings of kek were when people connected the frog god card to Pepe, months before the Egyptian mythology was posted. I have been here to watch the entire unfolding of this.

You also never mentioned when we started worshiping Poseidon to drown refugees.

well fuck you kek

Prove it, lad

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!
Register to vote online, if your state allows it:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

Make sure you confirm your current address and personal information. Don't get turned away at the polls due to a "clerical error"!

Make sure you know how mail-in ballots are counted in your state and county. Sometimes they're counted just like normal ballots. Some states ONLY COUNT THEM IF THE ELECTION IS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Don't throw your vote away, make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

Research your local elections. Know your house and senate candidates! If you live in a state with direct democracy, study the propositions and measures carefully. Fixing government needs to start from the top and the bottom, your voice is loudest locally!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Either way you're being a nitpicking faggot

there is no kek we are living in the matrix

>since 2013
Kek.

some severe post throttling going on.

Either way, Kek is a shitty off-topic Sup Forums-tier meme, newfag.

>says the newfag

like this one took 10 seconds to post

>newfag
Call me what you want but if you think kek is the biggest issue with this board then you're newer than I am

88888888 GET is in an hour, lad.

Oh no, I'm well aware of the other problems- the twitterposts, bait thread, miscellaneous threads and such.

Kek is the main gateway for redditors and newfags to enter Sup Forums and cause these problems.

I see it's better to attack at the source.