Man takes shit on koran

man takes a shit on the quran

liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1347959629

What the fuck is this, I get you dont like my religion and that but shitting on a Quran is perhaps the worst offence you can give to islam and illegal in practically every country in the world (inb4 the US- the government did everything it can to stop PAstor Terry Jones, in the end stopping him for a busted tail light)

The fact is this enrages the middle east and puts your western troops in danger from rioting and that mans life in danger

For all your hatred of islam is such an act acceptable? Especially given the risks?

Also if youre going to say you would do what this guy does lets not j

We should all shit on the Koran

Ironic that many who cheer this fedoralike action would be triggered if it was done to Bible.

You would never ever shit on a koran lets be serious here, the implications would be massive if you even dreamed of it, stop being a keyboard warrior you 12 year old

Literally this, why the double standards

Don't worry Ahmed, Arabic Vocal Parasite soon.

What?

As long as these savages think it should be illegal, it needs to be done.

TURD ON THE QURAN

Ahmed, plz...

It should be illegal and is illegal in every country on earth.

"needs to be done" one person did it no one has the guts to do it

yes that is what occured

>TFW you would cheer on the triggering of bluepilled chriscucks

That is one shitty image, and lets not kid ourselves its illegal to do that in germany and you would never do it so dont even post that kind of image here

>this blatant bait

not bait i swear

No I won't, I'm not an edgy fedora, videoin myself shitting on a bullshit book and then put it on interwebz

What are you talking about, Islam is theocratic facism, a cancer that should be eradicated from earth by any means necessary.

You better tell your muzzie m8s to simmer down and integrate a bit better unless you want bioweapons deployed on the next Hajj.

Literally a shit tier religion

>muslims will kill people because some dude shit on a book

How long until the world decides to put this ideology down for good?

Ah so why support it then if you dont have the knowhow to even do it, why not defend the quran then

no country would ever do that to the hajj

Your religion and its adherents encroach on White European culture, that's why you dumb fucking sand nigger faggot. You're lucky you have your fucking Satanic liberals and Jews or else you would all have been fucking slaughtered outright and your countries of origin would have been massacred and fucking colonized by Europeans in an act of revenge by now.

BOSS

We need to defend our religion else it becomes trivial and mocked like Christianity

Maybe

JUST MAYBE

You should be chastising the idiots who chop people's heads off for this kind of shit instead of treating a man like the harbinger of the apocalypse because he shits on your book.

your shitty

shitty book.

It doesn't even need to be a country, you push these westerners enough and the much more educated and effective white terrorist organization would do it.

Hell if we asked Israel they would do it with no questions asked. Whose to say Ebola was not a first attempt already? Ahmed if you do not castrate your religion like Christianity, if you continue to be an invasive parasite, you will be burnt out and it wont be pretty.

Get your guns back. Kill the inbreeds. Kill your kike masters. Or stay forever cucked britbong

where is it illegal to shit on a fucking book ?

So you will kill people?

We do not care for you or your shitskin cult. Fuck off back to where you crawled out of or learn to cope with "offence".

Never, there's about 14 million of them you stupid cunt. Islam isn't a problem ideologically, it makes no bearing on my life if they stone faggots and degenerates to death in the middle east, it's the globalists pushing them into our countries.

>inb4 t.mohammed
I really don't care about Islam or Muslims but the idea that some of you dumbfuck Americans have about wiping out the second largest Religion of the world is totally impractical. Our biggest asset as humans is adaptability and we should adapt to crazed savages in the middle east whilst respecting the boundaries of our nations.

Obviously, it would just be funny seeing people freak out. Religion shouldn't be respected, being a christian is just a blue pill, but I don't really give a shit since it's not like Islam and 99% of Christians are completely normal.

FPBP

It's a designated shitting book

oooh sorry my dude, next time we will just decapitate or burn alive or crush with a tank some goatfucker to display our dislike for your religion, or maybe we will blow up some mosque, sorry if we went so far with shitting on your book.

samefag for above

P.S: get the fuck out of my country you disgusting pigshit eating durqa.

Why not both?

And dont insult the Holy Quran pls its gods direct word

its illegal in basically every country

this

It should be completely legal and fuck you and your Sharia bullshit.

if you get to worship your weird pedo warlord as a prophet of god, I get to shit on your book

that's how this works

if I can't shit on your book, we'll just start killing you indiscriminately

Sweet copy pasta. You did this a few days ago and you refused to listen to reason. Sage and ignore everyone. This guy is a piece of shit.

its a book
like the bible

fairy tales for children and ignorant adults

ya do realize mohammad is burning in hell for not accepting jesus and your entire religion is a farce and a thinly veiled excuse for arab supremacism and conquest right ?

that doesnt even make sense what are you on about

Hey Sup Forums muslims, would ejaculating onto a copy of the koran be considered more or less offensive than shitting on it? Just curious.

>It's really IMPORTANT when someone shits on my dumb book guys!!!!!

because it doesnt actually fucking matter. what does matter is ackhmhehdh setting his fuel tanker on fire on the carriageway because he's so hurt. he is to blame, not shitsonbooks

we should give indians korans to shit in so they no longer have to shit in the streets

forgot my image

>we
>implying an italian has the guts to shit on the word of Allah

pull me the other one

Fuck off goat fucker.

>Especially given the risks?

Did you just fucking type that out?

This makes me want to install a koran-holder in my toilet. Anyone know where I can get korans in bulk?

Got news for you Ahmed, the entire civilized world mocks your shit religion.

If I had a quran, I'd shit on it too

figurative shit meets literal shit, no issue here

i dont eat pig let alone pig shit dont tell me to leave my own country

legal to have sex with me

you wont do anything to us, and dont insult eh holly messenger of God, you freak and dont post images like that go die in a hole

gonna need some sauce on this boner condoner

source

Im guessing its just as worse, because its an unclean bodily fluid, but shit is more disgusting

why

Fuck you sandnigger.

Shitting on your shitty book/religion is ALWAYS justified. How many deaths will make us stop? All of them.

Sorry guys.
Pulled them from /gif/ a while back.

>Tolerate us fucking children
>Don't do anything that might offend us though.
Thank God I'm an American. Try waving that faggy little black flag around in my town, you sand-blasted troglodytes.

>its illegal to do that in germany
Unlike in London, Sharia is yet not implemented here, sry Ahmed :DDD

>you would never do it
pic related

>so dont even post that kind of image here
>unironically trying to give islamic, authoritarian commands against free will on Sup Forums

Ahmed ...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

His act is a non-violent form of protest, just as valid as taking a shit on the american flag.

I support both forms of freedom of speech, though shitting on the american flag disgusts me, just like shitting on your book disgusts you. But Im not going to drop a bomb on anyone for it.

Because I am an adult, and a free thinker, and a human being....whereas you are not. You think its ok to meet offense with violence, death and killing. I don't demand people think like I do. I respect freedom more than I respect books or religions or flags. And I certainly don't respect people who display such arrogant hypocrisy.

YOU are the terrorist, trying to demand we change our way of life through fear and intimidation. It wont work, not on all of us. Not on enough of us.

Dont you have an intolerant beheading to attend? That's right, go suck a pig dick.

How the fuck are we gonna rhyme this one?

Most wouldn't care if someone shit on a bible, they might not like it but they wouldn't kill you over it, they probably wouldn't even unfriend you on faceberg which is saying something.

WHO SI SHE AND WHERE IS THIS FROM WTFFFF

A Koran.
Are you blind?

Yes I wouldn't, your religion is cancer and trash. You wanna shit I a bible? Fine I don't give a fuck, but if me defecating on the Koran triggers mudslimes, then it's time for some Mexican food.

a defender of the free speech not that youd know what is inbred untermensch

You're supporting Muslims by buying the book, so we shouldn't unless we already have one.

Agreed.

Islam is the most easily butthurt religion out there. Literally can't take any criticism or heat. If someone shat in a Bible and burned it nobody would say anything, but draw a silly comic representation of Mohammad and you bomb a building. Its not illegal to shit in your power fantasy book in the US, and it sure as hell won't be enforced.

Also that video is years old.

So I spent eight years and six tours using pages from the quran as toilet paper.

There are risks and lets not kid oursleves

Also you would never shit on a koran youre a 13 year old virgin keyboard warrior so stfu. Why dont you print off a page of the quran and desecrate that? What not so brave now are we faggot

see above

>broken copy pasta thread
>dozens of replies already

sage sage sage

>caring what insignificant people do

yikes. bro. heres a you

also, fuck Islam. youre 1,000 years behind the rest of society. literally one step above the niggers in africa.

grow up or fuck off.

isnt there a website where they send you a free quran ?

stop burning flags fucker

If I had a penny for each time Mohammed fucked a girl over 14 I'd have 1 penny
Just enough to get full service from your mom.
Yes I am into bestiality.

lol muslims btfo

Need more, Ahmed?

Nah, this is fun.
>flag
You have to go back.

ok, so print off the image in the post and desecrate that? its a page off the quran

Wait?
dont wannta do it anymore?

Also its illegal in germany

Nice banter mario

>It should be illegal

Why?

Seriously, I'll listen. What justification do you have?

Saved.

I agree.
I despise religion in general but showing anger toward it signifies it has a affect on you and subsequently makes you weak.

Religion has a way of destroying itself throughout history, there's no need for this.

shes a whore straight up

funny mofo

because it his false gods word