FUCK

FUCK

ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB

So was this Stan's target all along or it just another soul to claim?

Its his wirst victim yet. I thought nothing could top David bowie or robin williams, but this takes the fucking cake as the one celebrity that tears me up inside to see die.

Really? Why?

why would you wait THIS LONG to kill yourself
god, that man had some fucking glorious hair, and then lost it. what a fucking shame
he also had several correct opinions, though these types usually do. I think like, at the crazy store, they take sanity as currency.. so you have to have a couple okay ideas so you can buy more batshit with it.

He created his own cult where everyone was mostly happy, and had mostly correct views on society and the government and how we should destroy it. That, and hes funny as fuck.

WITH HER FINGERS IN HER BUM

>had mostly correct views on society and the government and how we should destroy it
How old are you?

I see.

22, desu i just wanna see the world burn

IN THE SHAPE OF AN 'L' ON HER HEAD

WELL, THE YEARS START CUMMIN' AND THE YEARS DON'T STOP CUMMIN'

AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMIN'

Is Stan alright guys? He's taking too many, too fast

oh shit

Source

Yeah, but...he can have this one. I mean, for once he's doing a good thing.

>for once
but he already got Bowie

Thought he was just rushed to the hospital. Is he confirmed dead?

S-shut up

>Inplying it matters on this one

Free meal, Stan, nothing of value will be lost.

Suck cum fedorafag, thats seriously your meme answer for anyonenthat is counter culture or anti religious

But he JUST had a grandaughter/grandmother combo meal

Is this a good omen or will he make a stellar recovery and this is 2017 giving us the middle finger?

Get cancer you fucking bitch

holy shit, someone's triggered

Even so, Manson is an overrated piece of shit. His junkie followers did all the work for him, and he still acts like he's some sort of hot shit murder god, when in fact he's just an old fart that became pop with the media because of "his" victims and wannabe nihilist idiots like you. As far as murderer's go, there are a lot more with not only bigger kill counts, but more grisly methods. And as far as death cult leaders go, just look at Jim Jones, the amount of people he convinced to commit suicide is simply mind boggling.

t. edgelord

John wayne gacy is cooler anyways

>implying old testament God isn't the biggest badass of them all

Hes a sex hating narcissist who deserves hatred and shame

If you're going to have dessert, might as well make it someone who only edgy idiots will miss.

but he killed everyone in the world except one boat, none of those other faggots compare

Hes popular cause hes babys first edgemeister
>hoolaboola swastika daddy oooooo dooooo raaaaaa

But his motives and beliefs i disagree with

The magic's starting to fail. Stan's growing desperate.

You've obviously never read any of the prison stories about him.

Look, I see your point. But the "person" we're talking about here is an all powerful, all knowing entity that predates the universe we know. I don't personally believe in him(the biblical version of him, that is), but if I did you can bet your ass I would be the first one at church every Sunday morning, lest I he gives me a fate worst than death.

One can only hope

Nobody cares about JWG because his murders didn't have a political side to them like Manson and Jim Jones. He just killed people for pleasure, he didn't kill them to make some kind of warped Marxist political statement.

ehh i'm hearing this is fake

also one thing even more confusing, he lost his hair on top, as seen here , but in his most recent shots that's the ONLY hair he has.. did he just shave the top of his head? it looks too shiny to be shaved, only natural baldness does that... but how the fuck did it reverse like that?

he taught me it was ok to be weird

it's okay, man. he's not giving you any fates, he just misses you and wishes you'd get to know him, yknow? he loves you. and if you ask, he'll let you chill out with him instead of going where everything goes by default.

Fun fact.
The swastika on his forehead was originally an "X" because, "I have X'ed myself out of your society."

He later changed it to a swastika as he got loopier and got involved with the white supremacists in prison.

This

Shut the fuck up, boco.

bye everybodeee

He didn't get much loopier. His original plan was to wait out a race war with his followers and then rise up and rule the Black people which were supposed to be pacified and docile after killing all the whites.

Carl Panzram > everyone.
He was edge incarnate, he makes Not Important look like a nuanced, subtle character.

>In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings. I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies Larcenys, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. for all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don’t believe in Man, God nor devil. I hate the whole damed human race including myself.
>hurry up and bring on your electric chair I want to leave here and take a nose-dive into the next world just to see if that one is as lousy as is this ball of mud and meanness. I am sorry for only two things. These two things are I am sorry that I have mistreated some few animals in my life-time and I am sorry that I am unable to murder the whole damed human race.
>If you or any one else will take the trouble and have the inteligence and paitince to follow and examine every one of my crimes and actions you will find that I have consistently followed one idea thru all my life. I preyed upon the weak the harmless or unsuspecting. Those I have harmed were all either weaklings either mentaly or phisicaly. Those who were strong in either mind or body I first lied to and led into a trap where they were either asleep or drunk or helpless in some way. I allways had all the best of it, because I knew ahead of time just what to expect and the others did not. I therefore was strong in my knolledge and stronger in body than those preyed upon. This lesson I was taught by others. Might makes right

He's what internet edgelords wish they were.

>JWG
>cool
>serial killers cool at all

Most of the motivation boils down in mental illness or an Oedipus complex.

Ah the Democrat platform.

(((Oedipus complex)))

The biggest load of bullshit if ever i've heard one, the facts that people try to push it on others shows they've been brainwashed.

Yeah, he would apparently fill journals with his elaborate fantasies on how to enact the total genocide of the human race.

And he supposedly targeted only men because a chick gave him the clap, or something.

Most of the time it's usually:

>Solo Male Serial Killers - Mainly target strangers, usually kill through violent and hands-on means, motivated primarily by psychological issues relating to sex and power.
>Solo Female Serial Killers - Mainly target acquaintances and family, usually kill through impersonal and passive means, motivated primarily by greed.