Anyone else looking forwards to this?

Anyone else looking forwards to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsvd4FQEVq4
youtube.com/watch?v=EEyUeCyXl1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the kid from Austin & Ally!?

is that the blonde kid from Cory in the House?

I can't wait for this shit to come out and little girls drooling over motherfucking Dahmer

Wasn't the Jeremy Renner one good enough?

No, it is set before the killings began so it will be some boring drama crap.

>romanticizing a serial killer's life
yucky

I guarantee you it will feature his first ever kill, it'll be the climax of the film.
>His first murder was in the summer of 1978. Dahmer was 18-years-old. After being left alone by his father who was away on business, he picked up a hitchhiker named Steven Hicks and offered to take him back to his father’s house to drink beer. When Hicks decided to leave, Dahmer hit him in the back of the head with a 10 lb dumbbell. He then buried the body in the back yard, and admitted to killing him because he didn’t want him to leave. Nine years passed before he killed again.

That's not what's going on you dipshit.

>mfw this movie inspires a serial killer to go out and butcher a bunch of roasties and normies

BASED HOLLYWOOD

This, Jeremy Renner is the Goat Dahmer

Yeah but most of the fantastical shit has already been discredited by the detective that caught him. He never ate anyone and was largely just a huge faggot.

Will I see the guy from Austin & Ally get murdered in prison? Yeah, I'm into it.

You're right it happens in the graphic novel.

Yes. It's based on the comic by Back Derf or whoever and the art in that is Bretty gud. Plus the life of Jeffrey Dahmer before all of his killings is arguably more interesting than when he did all the weird zombie cult shit. Probably because it's more disturbing to see what kind of person he was like before it all began

You're going to be uncomfortable with how much you relate to young Dahmer.

By highschool he was built like a truck. Nobody fucked with him.

I read the graphic novel and am currently reading The shrine of Jeffrey Dahmer and I was surprised by how I started feeling sympathy for him the more I read about his early life.

I was just like him growing up, the gimmicky "class celebrity" who did and said crazy shit because I thought it meant people would like me when in reality they all hated me

Yeah, I'm unironically interested in it. I've longed for a murderer origin story.

He also really had a shitty family.

Well he was kinda handsome.

> John Backderf, the author of the graphic novel, was enthusiastic about this casting against type, stating that Lynch's performance would make viewers "uncomfortable because it's so familiar".[2]

Literally whom?

there's a reason he managed to pick up homos so easily

True.

unironically perfect casting

He's a Disney kid who sings pop rock shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zsvd4FQEVq4

This shit is going to turn that Disney kid into a star.

From Disney Channel singer to gay cannibalistic and necrophiliac serial killer. K.

not gonna lie this show was kino

The graphic novel has been storytimed on Sup Forums a few times and has led to some good discussions. It's mostly about Dahmer being an awkward teenager and doing dumb shit because he was lonely and wanted attention. His first murder isn't mentioned until the last few pages.

I really wanna see his impersonation of the spastic decorator, that part of the book had me in fucking stitches.

I hate it already.

didnt he get broomstick raped?

Not that I know of.

That was Bundy.

Neither did Bundy.

My uncle was one of his victims so no.

Really? Tell me more?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=EEyUeCyXl1Q

He was handsome IRL dude.

>admitted to killing him because he didn’t want him to leave
this is psychopathy? do not get that is wrong?

Hurka durka durk speak some fucking English

Saw it when it was new, was pretty shit but Renner was great in it and made me a fan of his since.

I CAN MAKE YOUR HEART BEAT BEAT LIKE THAT!

i'm sure reddit is

Is it going to show any of the murders or is it just a gay character study before he starts killing?

I think the movie will most likely end with his first murder.

I'm fine with that.
I just hope there's an end credit scene with John Wayne Gacy that sets up a serial killer cinematic universe.

You fucking nerd.
DUMB capeshitter.

Yeah, I don't think it'll be very relateable if it portrays high school dahmer as huge, constantly drunk, reeking of booze and acting like a retard for attention

ouch