Daily reminder that the Amish

Daily reminder that the Amish
>can take care of their own communities without government welfare
>can provide for their families without a high school education
>have a suicide rate well bellow the national average without modern mental healthcare
>have an almost non existent murder rate despite a high gun ownership rate

Liberals BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/money-secrets-of-the-amish-2013-4#theyre-huge-savers-often-setting-aside-up-to-20-of-their-income-2
youtube.com/watch?v=HtNXvE_rLoE
reason.com/blog/2006/12/27/amish-refusal-to-accept-food-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulihqwxtb-c
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being Amish actually sounds pretty appealing to me in these times.

>Everyone's Christian
>no modern distractions like social media
>live a simple life on the farm
>good food
>Marry a virgin woman and dick her down into getting 8 little kids

Fuck I wish I was amish right now.

I honestly wish I were Amish.

I feel like they were right about technology being the devil.

It not about the technology it is about not being reliant on the outside world

I cannot help but admire the Amish.

The family structure is ideal. Their fertility and wealth proves it.

Every Amish family looks like that. How many other white families are that successful? Almost none.

That's what you get when a woman knows her place and your kids are disciplined properly.

>Craker met one man who had managed to stash $400,000 in the bank in 20 years while renting a farm and raising a family of 14 kids. He planned to use his savings toward a down payment on a farm and wanted to buy his children a trampoline during the summer.

businessinsider.com/money-secrets-of-the-amish-2013-4#theyre-huge-savers-often-setting-aside-up-to-20-of-their-income-2

youtube.com/watch?v=HtNXvE_rLoE

>Work on the farm 24/7
>No security against global crop failure

no thanks

>global crop failure
wat

m8 aren't they all chippys?

Isn't everyone fucked if all the world's crops fail?

Who would have security against "global crop failure"? Moon farmers?

And they refuse to pay taxes. And of course, pay no gasoline taxes....but drive their fucking buggies at 5 mph blocking the fucking roads they don't pay for. KEEP OFF THE FUCKING ROAD! Other than that, I don't mind them. Way better than niggers.

If you fish and hunt
Something the Amish do

>And they refuse to pay taxes
They pay taxes
>pay no gasoline taxes.
They dont need the roads to be paved

they're also ridiculously extreme pacifists

We could stockpile large amounts of food or develop pesticides or genetically engineer crops to survive. Not the amish.
Feeding a family on only hunting/fishing is simply not feasibly.

I know they don't have to pay social security taxes but surely they have to pay income tax

Do you even Harvest Moon faggot

Not all farm some own shops

The Amish don't pay taxes and are obnoxious cunts.

t. someone that had to deal with their horse and buggy bullshit growing up

When was the last time the country needed to be defended?

>Sup Forums shilling for the Amish
>Have never actually had to leave near them or interact with them

I'm sorry but the Amish are some of the most inbred and honestly stupid people I've ever met. My cousin is the sheriff of the county I live in, and every single night the holding cells of our tiny ass jail are packed full of Amish men. They get drunk as skunks every night and start trashing the town.
Every Amish woman and girl we see over the age of 8 is COVERED in bruises from head to toe from the drunk husband/brother beating the fuck out of them when they get drunk.
Don't even get me started on the way they treat their animals.
My family has always been farmers and ranchers and we use our animals on our farms for plowing and driving carts the same way the amish do. The difference being we aren't fucking inbred to the point of insanity and actually cherish the lives of our horses and consider them family just like any other worker we have. Meanwhile earlier this year I say an Amish mans horse collapse when it was pulling a cart down the road by my house. Rather than check on the horses health like any normal person he simply started beating the horse, and he kept beating that horse for ten minutes after is was clearly dead. The only reason none of tried to stop him was because if we did within a week his family would probably burn our stables down in the middle of the night.

Just seriously fuck the Amish.

Amish own guns?
Strange considering its a modern invention and they are pacifists.

The dont get social security benefits either
>The Amish don't pay taxes
yes they do

I've seen Amish with $900,000 combines and tractors.
But if technology failed they still have the ability to harvest their fields.

But you never hear about amsih scientists or doctors or engineers.
Their society and culture is stagnant.

But they make great cheese.

If all white people didn't pay taxes all white families would look like that. Unfortunately, all of the USA would look like Detroit since white people are the only people that pay into the tax system.

t. kike

Amish = God tier
Housing, Family, Work, Food

F U CK O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

BULL FUCKING SHIT
Nigga you have to be thinking of quakers or some shit cause Amish are anything but.
They may say they are but live around them long enough and you will see that they don't follow through.

>Every Amish woman and girl we see over the age of 8 is COVERED in bruises from head to toe from the drunk husband/brother beating the fuck out of them when they get drunk.
>Don't even get me started on the way they treat their animals.
Hi tumblr
They hunt

If all the crops suddenly failed, it would be too late to stockpile food or genetically engineer crops.
Rifles are actually centuries old and they use them for hunting

Sales taxes maybe. I don't see those faggots lining up to eFile their 1095s either. Obamacare for Amish when?

t. someone from commiefornia or florida who has never had to live near an amish community.

I've been to amish shops. They are incredibly kikey in their businesses.

>Hi tumblr
Because thinking beating women and animals is a sign of mental sickness is exclusive to tumblr.

Sorry for causing you guys some disillusionment but the Amish are fucking shit.

They pay taxes

PAfag here. Ya blew it on the first meme arrow, bud. The Amish get metric asstons of government subsidies.

They pay taxes. They're assigned ITINs for those purposes. They just don't pay into social security.

>The dont get social security benefits either

Yeah I know. I wish I could get that exemption and invest that money myself

Wow u are a retard. Obviously u don't know that monasanto started as a pesticide company b4 gmos, and coincidentally, all they've done is created crops that can withstand being drowned in pesticide.

Gmos use like 10 times for pesticide on their crops and u think that shit is safe?

Ignorant fuck. This site is for 18 and older u need to leave now!

Praise Kek

>I don't see those faggots lining up to eFile their 1095s either
Where do you line up to pay your taxes?
Animals have no rights

Social security is unnecessary and should be scarped.
That was the point of this thread

>Animals have no rights
T. Nigger

Everyone WHITE civilization ever has agreed upon standards when it comes to the treatment of animals, ESPECIALLY horses. You know because unlike niggers humans have this thing call empathy, something 300 years of inbreeding has removed from the Amish.

You forgot to mention "Distrust of the Eternal Anglo"

>I'm sorry but..

Is this pasta? Neck yourself, faggot. Unless your cousin is Amish and your town/county is Amish, you wouldn't ever see Amish in your county jail. Not only that, but they don't even drink much.

Do you shill against them because they don't vaccinate and none of them die or catch said diseases, despite interacting with plenty of regular folk?

They don't
Best I can give you is abusing animals is obscenity
Animal rights laws were not historically part of white society
They are a modern invention

Um no.they get tax free land, income and are eligible for agricultural gibs.theyre niggers.

>Amish Refusal to Accept Food Stamps Makes Welfare Workers Look Bad

reason.com/blog/2006/12/27/amish-refusal-to-accept-food-s

>Unless your cousin is Amish and your town/county is Amish, you wouldn't ever see Amish in your county jail.
That is 100% factually untrue.
>Not only that, but they don't even drink much.
Oh so you've never actually been around any Amish in your life then? Ok good to know.

>Needing laws to enforce moral standards
and you call me the kike.
Seriously faggot go read a fucking book sometime, in most WHITE countries horses were treated far better than the poor because anyone with an IQ higher than that of a nigger/amish understood that it took YEARS to breed and train horses that would be of any use to anyone. Genealogies have been kept on horses for centuries, and WHITE civilizations have even had specific burial and funeral practices for horses going back even longer.

Maybe stop showing the world that you're a shit skin for half a second senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulihqwxtb-c

what kind of guns do the amish own? I thought they did not own guns.

>in most WHITE countries horses were treated far better than the poor
That is because they were valuable not because people thought they had rights

Yep.these faggots take a chink made shed kit and triple the price after branding it amish craftsmanship.like these shitheads know something about nailing wood together that nooone else has figured out.

So you're admitting that the Amish are fucking stupid?

Ok thanks bro. that's all you needed to do.

>Update
jealous nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

>implying white families aren't successful

>global crop failure
>fucking what?