It Hurts!!!! 460 Hot Dog Time

I which Grail helps with the art and revelations are made.

This raises quite a few questions.

what the fuck

We got all comfortable because "Hey, Gob killed off all the characters, what's the worst that can happen to them now?"

Then he thinks up of something more terrifying than death.

but why does Pasqualo remember?
Is it in fact his own personal hell or is he special?
Both are plausible.

I love how this page foreshadows the twist. Gob is a fucked up dude lol.

I was wondering why Katie reacted so strangely.

Peeplops has been removed from existence and memory just like Tubsy, and Pasqualo is the only one who remembers him now.

Jesus, I can't get over how terrifying being removed from existence and forgotten is. It's especially bad because we see Ally forget her freaking boyfriend immediately as the first example.

uh
UHHH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this explains why the teacher in trisssh's class couldnt remember a whole class of students

we had this thread last night

But did Trisssh remember eating them?

>you're gonna be alright
>trust me
he knew

So that's Jen right?

I've been saying for a while Pasqualo's Hell is being the only one he knows who isn't happy.

I think we're starting to see that in action. Except now, instead of being sad about inane bullshit and having all his friends put up with his crap, he's having to put up with all of his friends' unnatural happiness just because he thinks its the right thing to do.

Could be. My money's on it either being Jen or Pasqualo's guilt over killing Jen personified. I mean we know she's down there somewhere.

We also haven't seen Pasqualo's father yet.

Obviously Satan hired Dad to make cyborgs because he's the best, and Dad accepted because he was drunk.

Might have to do with this not being his first time in hell.

I don't think GD is canon in any capacity.
But, fuck, what do I know?

There's a crackpot theory that Jen is the reincarnation of Pasqualo from GD

So GD Pasq fucked his dad? Wow what a fag.

This might indicate Aurora has been completely removed too. Expect everyone still remember her.

>Jesus, I can't get over how terrifying being removed from existence and forgotten is.
It's even worst than that.

The identity of a person get to be shapped a lot by their experience and from the people you met.

The memory of your friends and how they impacted you, is literally a part of yourself, of what made you who you are.

Being removed from memory is more than just a second death, it's also a part of all the people who have known you dying.

Imagine someone having got a positive impact on your life. Now imagine how you would be if he never existed. that's what it does.

Being removed from existence is like all of your friends having a little bit of themselves being killed.

>The "e" on hate is really tiny.
What does it mean?

GOD DAMN

No, I think it require a certain kind of weapon/destruction to be removed.

Bumbis die too, but nobody care.

Who?

if any double death means complete erasure that would also explain those dudes trying to kill each other to find out wether double death is possible
hell existed for quite some time, and unless everyone who double died previously was instantly forgotten, everyone would know that people can die in hell.

I am almost certain most of the students in Trissssh's class "got better" in some way, if not, even the meat of their body shou vapor away like Tubsy's did.

And the teacher having a vague lingering of memory of her other students wouldn't even happens either.

I stoped reading a couple years ago, last i remember was a snake giro can you tell e what happenned?

UH OH.

UH OH.

You would do yourself a great favor by reading it directly instead.

though I am not sure what this Snake Gyro is about.