I'll take him, I'll take ALL of you

I'll take him, I'll take ALL of you.
OOOOOOORRRR, just leave us be. I will take him, only him. And then I will have my long rest, and you all will live to grow and thrive and lead HAAAAAAAAPPY LIVES.

this movie was so goddamn good. based froggo can make anything

I liked the "time to float" scene the best.

literal shills

btw I watched the movie, and it was okay. Massively overrated but worth a watch

Come join the clown nest, you'll float down there. We all float down there.

If I'm a shill, where's my damn money?

IMO the film did not do an adequate job of explaining what Pennywise actually is and why the kids couldn't just kill him for good/ let him escape

That line seemed really out of place just like the black kid disappearing for half the movie but I'm guessing it was a direct line from the book.

I think they're gonna do it in parts

Then read the book

He was scared as fuck and tried to bargain his way out

Makes sense if he really needed a last meal before sleeping again. He really put his time in the wrong places though.

Him and the man in black (dark tower) get in a fight, who wins?
Would they be on the same side?

MiB is a lot less powerful than he lets on.

The two would probably ignore each other. Pennywise just wants to eat and chill in one small town, Flagg is all about world domination and fucking things up.

It wasn't scary in the least though. Every time the clown was on screen I couldn't help myself from emitting a hearty belly laugh at how lame and unthreatening the clown was.

Scary stuff kind of ends at adulthood really. It doesn't make or break a horror film.

I was on the edge of my seat during almost the entirety of the Witch though. IT is literately a black comedy in my eyes.

I thought it was almost too self-aware that it's a horror flick but someone pointed out the book pretty much is too. Hell Pennywise is.

BEEP
BEEP

>I thought it was almost too self-aware
Yes! That's exactly it. I bet if I gave it another watch with that in mind I would have a very different opinion on the movie. I went in expecting nail-biting horror as the advertisements tried to sell it as and I think that clouded by judgment.

Ha I watched it immediately after the miniseries so I was floored. First half of that dreck actually holds up pretty well though.

>first IT thread in a week
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just like any other capeshit, get's a billion box office from the normies flocking in and in a week or two everybody forgets that it even existed

I am eternal, child.
I am the eater of worlds, and of children! And you are next!

If you're a Normie, you wouldn't come to Sup Forums, dumbass

I didn't think the witch was scary at all. It was unsettling and tense as fuck though, Definitely moreso than IT, that I'll admit.

Oooh the irony my man.
Keep living in your delusional world where you think this site is still some secret underground online special snowflake place

But it is

Yeah you think that all you want, wait till you stumble upon Sup Forums thread screenshots on facebook, twitter or reddit if you ever visit it and then face the horrible truth. Especially Sup Forums, that's the biggest tourist crossposting central right now and that's where the majority of cancer outsiders are spreading to other boards

So did he actually do anything wrong?

IT was more like an adventure film than a horror one.

And to me, pennywise felt more like a cool antagonist than a movie monster.

10 year old me would probably be very scared (just like the old movie was on of the scariest movies of my childhood), but I can't see how a grownup would be terrified by this

Only like 2-3 scenes unsettled me

Based froggo and based Jack really made IT

Scenes that unsettled me:
>Georgie's death
>Henry killing his dad
>Flute lady eating Stan's face
>Pedo dad scenes
>Henry cutting Ben
>Henry's death

Qt

Stop sexualizing child actors

In the book Pennywise laid a shitload of eggs (guess that's what he/she/IT needed food for) and planned to take over Earth or rather eat Earth bare with ITS offspring (I guess they were kind of an extension of ITS physical form).

The Losers, when they were adults, smashed all the eggs while fighting IT.

They probably won't show the eggs in the next movie, but who knows.

It's what Pennywise meant when he said he was the eater of worlds and of children (this line was in the miniseries and in the book, but not in the new movie).

He thrusts his fist against the post...

CAUSE IT POPS
HEHE
POPS
POP POP

why did he stop laughing there?

Huh?

Flute lady was the most fucked up thing in that whole movie. why the fuck was that picture hanging in a synagogue? that can't possibly have any religious context. it's a goddamn nightmare fuel lady with misplaced eyes and a 2 foot long head.

Is there a version without hardcoded sand runes yet?

He was getting tired of playing games and wanted his food already

>I'm guessing it was a direct line from the book.

"No!"

It was a different time

Could you imagine how much of a pain in the add it would be to have to entertain your food before eating it. I’d get real mad if I had all my meals getting together for bonding adventures and gangbangs. I don’t want that kinda shit coming with my food. The kids the just don’t understand.

Imagine being Pennywise in that scene...

I thought he said come join the circus

I thought he said come join the clown Eds

>Baked-in korean subtitles under baked-in arabic subtitles under multiple watermarks
What the fuck were they thinking?

we're talking about a people that mutilate their newborn son's penises

a painting is not that fucked up

sophia threads are an extension of IT, you pleb

whats this expression meant to convey?

thinkgen bout floating

t. Pedophile

The eater of worlds. And of children.

Henry's not dead tho

He's dead, jim

so is it part of an extended universe or something? I remember some anons saying he was some kind of monster from the dark tower or some shit

>pedo
>15

the girl in the original IT sure, but in this you could tell clearly she was older than most of the boys

>but in this you could tell clearly she was older than most of the boys

That drug-store shot
you know the one

The booty shot

When he mocks Bill's stuttering for a second, yells Egg Boy! or pulls Georgie's boat away from him for just a moment is when I wish he had more moments not being a loud/creeping monster.

Maybe in the Internet age sequel.

We need more dancing Pennywise

She's only like a year older.