From what ancestry is that nose type for men?

From what ancestry is that nose type for men?

These noses are getting so rare. The people who have them are usually white males with blue eyes or white women with blue eyes.

Are these Scandies?

(on the left)
Slavic maybe?

oink oink piggie

I have that nose type and I have swedish ancestors.

I'm pretty sure it's related to scandis.

that kind of nose on a chick is cute

I have that nose and my father is from Ghana and my mother ethnic norwegian

Slavic and finnish
Mongol/5

lmao

The fact that people like you exist on Sup Forums turns my stomach upside down. What a disgusting mix. I legitimately hope you die.

I think there needs to be some Mongol in there.

This is potato nigger nose type.

>leaf

Niggers have curved noses like those but they're VERY inwards. Not at all the same thing.

>burger

Who Roman nose master race here?

potato nogs = irish

Potato nigger as in Irish you dumb leaf. Just look at 19th century racist caricatures, all of the Irish ones have noses like this. This is not a Nordic nose type.

mongol/hohol/10

>my father is from Ghana and my mother ethnic norwegian

Jesus christ

You really should just end it now

Kys

That kinds of nose needs a very good maxillary support too, which is very rare to achieve in modern lifestyle. Both nutrition and mouth/bodyposture affect the development.

Me. Roman af nose. Tall (6'6") white brown hair blue/grey eyes.

Ancestral DNA results were 87% western european. 13% northern european 0% asian 0% african.

My family background is italian german and french.

Potatoes don't have noses. Slovania being slovidiots as usual.

Yeah ok.

My nickname in school was owl for a reason.

Bumping for interest, this is my girlfriend's nose, blonde hair, very light blue eyes, grandparents were German immigrants

kill me so I win pls

LOL
Post pic. for proof.

>French
>no Ashkenazi Jew heritage
kek, lying sack of donkey shit

I have that nose

Trudeau doesn't represent Canada. He literally has nothing to do with Canada. He's just a little frog scum.

You're an Albino, so that doesn't count. Genetic defect.

I have a similar nose, but is aquiline. Hmm.

shoo shoo leaf

Putin

Just image search "Irish caricature" and literally every pic will have this nose type.

I am red haired, blue eyes and I have a roman nose. I have English and Scottish ancestry and everyone in my family has blonde or red hair.

>He literally has nothing to do with Canada.

dumb leaf, u voted him in

I have that nose and im spanish

häng dig Mdongo

top fucking kek

Same ancestry, nose, and hair, though some of my family have darker hair and straighter noses since my great-great grandfather was German.

I have this type of nose. I'm mostly finnish. Rest is a scandiblend

You must look like an arab then

you are "big feather"

Ayyyy

My nose. Pic related

Mostly English roots, some Denmark ancestory

I know an Indian girl with that nose.

no jaw, overbite... eugh.

Had a irish black in my hs and we called him baked potato

Caked

lowqualitybait.jpg

Why are americunts so obsessed with muh ancestry, is it because they are all mutts with identity complexes?

tfw thats my nose, i think

Half Swedish half German

Same shit, also German.

Fully expect my nose to plump up like an overcooked sausage as I get older just like my grandfather.

Ouch. It's all give an take my aryan friend. I lack a big jaw. But there are ... some.. people who have nice jaws, then let they're girlfriends get pumped by Muhammads! Now that's a woozy!

German, italian and a bit of spanish ancestry, yet, i have a jew nose.

Pretty much. Since (((they))) shitted up America with queers and unters we have been robbed of our identity as Americans so we have to go back and figure out who we are.

>Fat as fuck
>Gets nosejob