Why is Hollywood trying to ruin his reputation after all these years?

Why is Hollywood trying to ruin his reputation after all these years?
Who did he piss off?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=AAO1P117ae0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people are saying it was his pushing for the Leon Uris Warsaw Ghetto movie.
It would show that an armed populace is the best defense against not just tyranny, but nazis.
Anti-gun jews weren't having that

>apostate gets what's coming to him, more news and weather at 11

He couldn't pay off Trump for protection like he did with Obama.

#DrainThe Swamp

>Who did he piss off?

Someone more powerful than him.

>Who did he piss off?
THE MOUSE

Bogs

(you)
>trump controls the media now

I love how Sup Forums acts like they're holier than Weinstein. They don't understand that they themselves would use power and influence to fuck actresses too if they had it.

They don't understand power.

Sup Forums always complains about being virgins when there power is much more pleasurable than sex.

When you have power you can make someone literally eat your shit because of how much money you have and you get to say "haha x ate my shit".

They don't understand how satisfying it is to hire a hitman to kill and man and his family just because he looked at you funny and not get caught because you bribed anyone.

They don't understand how it feels to be a God

Granted, I still love to see this fat jew get his just desserts and hope his buddies get the stick too. They don't deserve that power

The only one who deserves that power is me

It's a power play by his brother. Harvey wouldn't back out, so Bob brought out the missiles.

I want to see more go down.

I'm not buying some boss jew cut him loose. They would have killed him without driving down hollywood's reputation. I think he just got caught, NYPD got the recording on him in 2015. With Trump at the help it was going to get out sooner or later.

nice spacing. you should keep that up. makes your point clearer.

He made pass at Obama's daughter and he used his connections to bring Harvey down.

Think about it, Harvey Weinstein was pretty much one of the most influential/powerful people in Hollywood. So the only way of taking somebody like him down was through someone even more influential/powerful. That person was Barack Hussein Obama.

>t.someone in the know

Rumor is it's his brother but he doesn't seem likely to have this much pull.

why don't people start asking who else is a fucking scum bag like him? I mean if he did all that shit for so long why do people think hes the only one?

>Why getting rid of Weinstein and people like him is good for Media companies/Studios?
Despite the acts he committed, Weinstein and other producers are a key factor in entertainment industry, they usually deal all problems, negotiations between talent (Artists, actors, filmmakers, etc...) and studios, and also they get resources (Sometimes even from their own pockets) to make a movie/TV series succeed.

Getting rid of producers like Weinstein (Producers with their own companies and independent of the big studios), it means the big studios will have more power to push and control stars and directors and to make them work in their own terms, they will cast anyone who they deemed necessary, also they will control the budgets and the resources even more.

>THE MOUSE
Jesus. Could it be true?

With the backing of the company, he would.

Weinstein has been fucking up business decisions for years and the cost of hush money begins to overshadow revenues he brings in.

They needed a fall guy for all that casting couch clout. He's a sleaze but small time.

It's legerdemain. He's the fall guy. They probably paid him a hefty sum to take one for the team.

Nobody messes with Disney.

Seems pretty damn coordinated. Probably right.

It's 100% true. Watch as Mirimax/Weinchicks are scooped up into Star Wars and Marvel movies left and right

Those double-trip-dubs confirm it

You have to go back

>implying Trump wouldn't get kennedyed if he caused trouble for the jews
Big Bad Harv obviously tried to crown himself King of all Jews and found out there was still someone with a bigger nose than him.

who do you think he has fucked ?

>I love how Sup Forums acts like they're holier than Weinstein
WTF I love degenerate jews now
He dindu nuffin!

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

|
|>
|₹
|

>I love how Sup Forums acts like they're holier than Weinstein.

Literally nobody is doing that.

you aren't evil user, you're smart

It's a distraction from Las Vegas. It's like the kid of Frank Sinatra being abducted shortly after Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald.

schneider is safe because he doesn't piss people off?

You mean Jack Rubenstein?

Why exactly is it a distraction though?

schneider is just an innocent foot fetishist

>It's a power play by his brother.
It's this. Their mother died relatively recently, and Bob Weinstein was waiting for that so she wouldn't see the shitshow go down. Bob is pushing Harvey out so he has the business all to himself.

we can only hope for that day

>WWE on 24/7
>Kino western movies on play everyday
>No fake news

what else would the Trump network play brehs?

>watching current WWE 24/7

Why would you torture yourself?

Jewing your own brother out of his company so you can have it all for yourself is the most jewish thing I have ever heard.

You don't fuck with the #rosearmy !!

>projecting

>things nobody said ever
we just like watching people get burned.

G.H. Bush didn't give a crap

William J. Clinton probably got so much pussy and money through Weinstein.

G. W. Bush did not care

Barry "Barrack Hussein Obama" Soetoro got so much Hollywood cock through Weinstein

Donald J. Trump can score pussy on his own. Not sure if he likes the cock, bottom line, Weinstein probably pissed him off once so the fat Jew is totally exposed.

Obama is a weakling in terms of political power. His foundation is still an embryo and the kicker, is half black.

Weinstein pissed someone off way higher than Obama and is not being politically protected internally.

A DOD investigation has been going on since Trump was elected. Deep State involves donors as well. Weinstein is just easy prey.

the masses got a hold of the story before they could stop it. At this point he's a sacrificial lamb and they're doing all in their power to minimize the fallout

well at least now I hate them both equally

None of the women on Harvey's list were black. I don't think he would fuck Obama's daughter, but you never know.

>plan to release a ton of dirt
>your enemies beat you to the punch

Oyyyyyyyyy

ITT: Conspiracy theory bullshit by plebs.

Reality? Hollywood has reached a critical mass of SJW density., and like all extremist movements, it's started to eat itself in a quest for Ultimate Purity.

Harvey Weinstein's one of the greatest minds in the film business, in history. He's responsible for countless hits and tens of thousands of careers, billions of dollars of economic growth. But unfortunately for him, he liked to get his dick wet in an unusual and repressive time when that's a no-no.

fuck off harvey

This is becoming annoying. I really do not give a shit about this. Why is the media trying to make normies / public give a shit about Harvey Weinstein?

because you're gay haha

>EXECUTE ORDER 66

Who

Calling Disney "mouse" is fucking faggy. Stop it.

fuck off bob

Yeah keep on believing that Harvey Weinstein is alone in wanting to fuck hot women, or exchanging favors and power and money for the privilege.

That's what sex is all about, lady.

i don't give a shit about that. he raped people.

Why are you getting riled over "hip speak?" Shut up.

>i don't give a shit about that. he raped people.

Bullshit. I haven't heard one legit-sounding accusation against him of rape. The worst seems to be that he jacked off in front of some D-lister at a party. While pathetic, I think that's more of a sign of how Hollywood's superior culture had already begun to corrode, to bring such a mountain of a man so low that a D-list bitch would dare stand there and make him pleasure himself.

Trump

Does anyone doubt the power structure between Hollywood and the media? (and politics)

Real journalists could have exposed these well-known "secrets" decades ago, yet they were not allowed to.
All of a sudden, (((someone))) decides they can, and they turn to their tool, the New York Times, to destroy him.

>to bring such a mountain of a man so low that a D-list bitch would dare stand there and make him pleasure himself.
hahaha christ

It helps to shift the attention away from the hot potato gun-ban debate, user. There was this shooting in Las Vegas, remember?

why is she so perfect

>hahaha christ
Seriously! Go back to a saner time, like the 1960s. What kind of terrible bitch would let a John F. Kennedy or a Frank Sinatra resort to furtive masturbation? Look, I'm all for egalitarian equality, but don't act like trading power and wealth and security for sex hasn't been the name of the game since day one, or that Harvey Weinstein wasn't simply a fucking Grand Master of said game.

Don't hate the player.

>Clintons no longer have any power to defend him
>Trump is tearing up the media
>Celebrities are taking pot shots at Weinstein but many refuse to name names of who their harassers were

It's pretty clear they're only doing this because Weinstein lost allies and isn't as strong as he was once upon a time. Notice no one else is really naming their abusers.

B-BUT MUH RAPE!
YOU MUST BE A TINY DICKED LOSER VIRGINIAN FAGGOT!

Interesting thought desu

I'm saving myself for a qt3.14 waifu or a life of forever alone. Anything else just isn't worth it.

Just stuff a sock down there.

Is the Trump curse real bois?

These are the correct answers.

>Hermione Granger and the warted Hog

does this guy really seem like a predatory rapist to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=AAO1P117ae0

Did Sup Forums also rush to defend Cosby? I can't recall

>who did he piss off?

Perfectly ugly/mousey you mean?

>Why is Hollywood trying to ruin his reputation after all these years?

With 'ruin' you mean stop protecting him. Of course not a single Hollywood (((producer))) has come out denouncing him, because they ALL do this, it's the main perk of being a producer.

A neverending line of hot women desperate for a part.

I haven't an idea, she seem really pretty to me.
Maybe my taste is shit by i stand by it.

>Who did he piss off?
He forgot to buy carbon credits for using his private jet

copypasta from yesterday and maybe even before. please gtfo.

I love how she looks not so much angry, just embarrassed, like "oooh papa, not in PUBLIC!"

What a fucking pimp. You wish you had 1/10th the game that jew does.

His brother got the support he needed to take him down and reign ws the new king

ha

papa you arrogant apes are a disgrace to humanity. thank god rotten rico was finally bathed in some humility.

Hitler was right about almost everything

Pretty much yeah

>anti-gun Jews

still redpilled I see

like being a cuck?

He pissed off (((them)))