Mfw everyone in Hollywood - producers, directors, actors, and actresses - are a bunch of degenerates

>Mfw everyone in Hollywood - producers, directors, actors, and actresses - are a bunch of degenerates.

Where did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Juden raus

#MAGA

>Where did everything go so wrong?
Allowing jews into the country.

Guess

Someone talked.

Why the fuck is anyone surprised by any of this stuff? It's been common knowledge for decades.

Everyone at the top of every industry is like this. When your rich, laws don't apply to you. So they engage in shit they otherwise never would.

Sometimes when the mods are asleep, some user posts pics from hollywood pool parties. Its fucking Hedonism defined.

Wall to wall of naked men which you look and say "wow, im glad they cured that AIDs virus." Its a town full of degenerates who think they have some moral high ground over all of us.

>a tribe of goblins amass a pile of shekels and use it to control a town and industry that allows them to have power and privilege way beyond the scope of the average goblin leading to a hundred years of nepotism and sexual perversions

>are a bunch of (((degenerates)))

ftfy.

Why didn't you do something? Shame on you.

Oh noooo Matt Damon is in it too noooo I thought you are the next Tom Hanks damnit don't do this to me

How deep is this going to go. Everyday more detail comes out and I feel am slapped on my face over and over. For every review and post I wrote for every Matt Damon movie....

>anyone that ever looked at a girl is getting blackballed from hollywood

I don't really care. And neither did some of the women, who were doing consensual sexual favours in return for career opportunities. Now they've got a chance to rewrite history a bit, clear up any rumours surrounding them, and say, "I was raped by Harvey Weinstein! Sorry it took me 15 years to come forward, I've been busy". How many of these fucking stories have started with, "So I went up to Harvey's hotel room"? Are we all seriously supposed to nod along and acted shocked and fake moral outrage listening to women recall how a man made a move on them when they willing accepted an invitation to his hotel room? I know not all of the cases were under such circumstances and he's definitely acted wrongly in some instances, but come on, this shit is getting tedious now.

>the same board full of people who desperately tried to cover up the catholic church has not stopped talking about a random rich guy using his position to get sex for a week now

really makes me think

>degenerates
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

DA
GOYIM
KNOW

Frankfurt School of Marxist Kikey Filth

>Sup Forums tried to cover up the catholic church
what?

Can you explain why a board full of 75 IQ sociopaths who say all rape victims are liars are suddenly feminist SJWs?

>He thinks every person on this board is the same guy.
Unironically take the nearest belt and neck yourself you sack of potatoes.

Will oscar become worthless after this?
Several years later, when Harvey Weinstein dies, will the Oscar ceremony next year put him in the memorial video ?

I'm sure (((Hollywood))) will create a movie about the scandals in this industry just like Spotlight, right?

These are unironically good questions.

What does that have to do with Harvey Weinstein? Seems like you're deflecting.

This isn't a scandal, it's a rich guy abusing his power. There's already a thousand movies about that. A scandal is when the pope is covering up for a widespread conspiracy of priests abusing children.

They were always degenerates. Remember that (((Hollywood))) as a group opposed McCarthy's investigation of Communists in their ranks

It has nothing to do with Weinstein, I'm just alluding to the fact that if Weinstein were Christian (like almost all sex offenders are), you pathetic, overweight, inbred failed abortions would be applauding him and saying all of his victims are lying. You neckbeards are almost as pathetic morally as you are intellectually.

Who the fuck was defending the Catholic Church? Everyone knows that they're a bunch of limp-wristed pedos

Did you never see the Drama & Theatre fags in school?

They were always flamboyant campy assholes, its not a surprise theyre also all a bunch of degenerates

The rich cultural empire of the world devolves into decadent, hedonist debauchery among the upper rungs of society? You don’t say.

And why does that bother you?
Do you have a dog in this fight?

why would you pretend that you didn't know this

>why do hypocrisy, dishonesty, doublethink, agendas, and other characteristics of garbage people bother you

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>hypocrisy
>literally no way to tell whether the same person wrote any 2 separate posts

Logical coherency isn't your strong suite.
Just admit you're shilling.

Jesus, give it a rest will you, Damon.

>WTF I love rapist jews now
thejidf.org

|
|>
|₹
|

I just responded to a post where a guy admitted he'd have a different opinion if Weinstein were Christian, you unbelievably stupid FAS baby. I'm also posting on a board where I know for a fact that 95%+ of the posters are clinically retarded or just hovering above the line for it.

>if I turn all the lies of alt right retards into a flow chart they'll look more credible

actually raised my palm to my face looking at this, kys

>I'm also posting on a board where I know for a fact that 95%+ of the posters are clinically retarded or just hovering above the line for it.
[citation needed]

110% shilling.

Why are there so many fucking Jews on this board?

kys you stupid brainlet. matt damon is terrible

The sacrificial lamb. After this, everything will be reformed and buried. Short attention spanned masses and massive amounts of money will just scrub the whole thing.

You're a fucking idiot. He gets away with it because of the other people in power.

Daily reminder that while this shit is going on, the Hollywood pedo ring still isn't exposed.

And they said Mel Gibson was that anti-Semite asshole.

>Why are there so many fucking Jews on this board?
JIDF and other shill organizations like Shareblue and CTR etc.
Reminder, jews make up less than 2% of the US population

thejidf.org

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

>Tfw Latino.

Musicians too. Open secret that female bands and singers like Chvrches, Paramore, Lorde, etc all slept with record execs to get their first record deal. Hollywood plays by different rules, blacklisting is very real.

>a guy admitted he'd have a different opinion if Weinstein were Christian
Christians don't control the entertainment and news media and the world banking system etc., Chaim

rapegate is indicative of something a lot bigger

Why does your image leave out that Turner Broadcasting is run by a non-Jew

>having to cherry pick this hard when 2% of the population controls 99% of the media
because it is a graphic showing jews, not non-jews, retard

the president of CNN is a jew, turner has jackshit to do with CNN operations now

why do we give a shit? do we really have to talk about this for weeks on end?

Taht chart predates (((altright))) by years dear redditnigger

this story just broke two days ago, jidf

there's 100 other unrelated threads for you

Hmm, I wonder what all of these people have in common... aside from being part of Hollywood.

I swear all of this is just jealousy.

IT'S BEEN A YEAR OR TWO THAT I'M TELLING YOU THAT ALL HOLLYWOOD MOVIES ARE SHIT
NOW WE KNOW WHY

Whatever you say,Herschl

because McCarthyism was fantastic right? You know how many people conservative OR liberal got lynched because they disagreed with the government on minor things?

JEW

Everything McCarthy said turned out to be true brainlet.

yea,there's no degenerate white man right, there's no degenarate american

>McCarthyism was fantastic right?
You're so fucking clueless.

He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the media turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left- compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). This led directly to the shitshow of the 60's and all the Marxist SJW bullshit today. The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have demonized certain ideas- rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our traditional western culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Antifa, BLM and the Alt-Left etc. are the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Donald Trump's election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He has the courage to speak against the Marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe. He is waking us up to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity- he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity
The "conservative" republicans are fighting him too.

>The "conservative" republicans
that's an oxymoron, dems and reps are two sides of the same coin

bush=clinton=bush=obama with a few wedge issues to give the illusion of choice, it's all a puppet show

if you didn't notice how FOX did far more to damage Trump during the primaries than anyone else trying to prop up bush, rubio, kasich etc., you're not even worth discussing this with

trump is an existential threat to the whole operation, hence his being labeled as the 2nd coming of hitler etc. and everything in the world being done to stop him for the past 1.5 years

talk less, listen more

>>Mfw everyone in Hollywood - producers, directors, actors, and actresses - are a bunch of degenerates.

An industry full of these greedy creatures is actually like that behind closed doors? You don't say user

Which is why it's in quotation marks preacher. Leaving republicans out is harmful and will make brainlets assume you are a part of the false dichotomy they'be been trained to see. I'm not the one you originally educated either.
And trump is still an unknown, what an interesting thing to watch

>still an unknown
Not really, not if you've followed him closely.

But even if that's the case, an unknown is infinitely better than known evil.

>when capitalists and the right control everything economically so you have to make up retarded culture war shit so you can still feel like the underdog

I'm not following him as closely since im eu and other things take priority for now.
He sure is better than expected but time will tell.
I feel he is being too lax and soft but i know he may be playing a very dangerous game.

One girl in my theatre group went to a rehearsal with a dildo inside her.

You should just draw a h comic instead of posting your fetishes on 4ch.

>when capitalists and the right control everything economically
that would be jews, user

stop falling for dem vs rep bullshit, it's all about nationalism vs (((globalism)))

I'm not memeing. Theatre kids are mostly whores.

I know from experience they are fucked up with all the pro whore jew propaganda(i even know of one unfortunate girl that poste her tits (((artistically))) but you really should stop posting that cringe fantasy, the site is full of those already.

stop falling for racial divides, they exist only to keep you confused

jews and their pawns(americucks) vs the world

who wins?

>less than 2% of the population controls 99% of world banking and media
ok, comrade

Stalin did a pretty good job of gutting the Jews out of power in the USSR. He even got Trotsky in mexico

>Stalin did a pretty good job
yes, communism is wonderful

How historically inept and idiotic.
You even lack basic logic

you been living under a rock?

A century ago.

If you're ever bored Charlie Chaplin's degeneracy is one wild fucking rabbit hole.

Look into the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic

welcome to the party you fuck this shit has been an open secret you think thats bad wait till the pedo hollyweird breaks

Good post

>tfw you tell the truth but they don't believe you.

I'm about to lose my virginity to Karlie Kloss (I took some loans for "business" and spent it all on a few hours with her)

What's with only neckbeards (and muslims) being so butthurt about Jews?

Almost all Jews are, except for the hyper-religious ones.

There's plenty of Euros that are degenerate, but on average, Jews are far more likely.

Close to 15 percent of Jewish males are homo.

It's pretty good when you want to fuck normal people up.
Making them find out the place where nsdap started makes everyone useasy

Who's the degenerate again, cuck boy?

Do dumb whites want affirmative action so they can compete?

bruh