no not yet

sweet

>Redditlettermedia

Fuck off

niger

>new BoTW viewing room

Interesting.

friend simulator thread?

Whoo, time to make some popcorn, drink some beer, and pretend I'm not a miserable and lonely person!

Very cool.

>they changed the set again

oh god please god make it land on the little big foot one oh jesus please

Aids moby

awwwwwwyeah

>mfw Mike got Little Big Foot

nice

YES IT LANDED THANK YOU JESUS I'M SORRY ABOUT NOT GOING TO CHURCH

OH MY GOOODDDDDD

Fuck off shill.

>Aids Moby wearing a South Paw shirt

Based.

>mfw the aliens in Feeders

Finally the nerd crew for JUSTice League and The Last Jed-

WE GOT LITTLE BIG FOOT, BOYS

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I FEEL SO ALIVE!

I can't believe I postponed suicide for this shit.

Are you shocked by this? Are you shocked that a guy that's regularly in RLM videos is in the most recent RLM video?

The fact that these guys are still posted here amazes me. There's really no avoiding it, I've grown up, and Sup Forums simply remains infancy. Look, RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What do I mean by this?

Well, I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>inb4 some retard (incorrectly) goes hurrr reddit spacing, as though RLM threads weren't as reddit as they come.

>He will never be your friend

The fact that you still get angry when they're posted amazes me.

Aidsmoby getting cucked by everybody was nice

Death Metal is a proper noun why wouldn't you capitalize it?

>making making fun of a little downs syndrome girl

>when Mama Bigfoot falls down

Yes I’m shock. Aids Moby sucks

Plinkino...

he keeps calling her a downy
holy shit

>BOTW
>No Beardfat
sweet

Hit too close to home home?

holy shit that picture
thank you

I wish the analytics of channels were publicly available so everyone could see the average viewing age of RLM.

Don't worry, I'm sure you're able to bring down the average.

He's not even that bad

Mike > Rich, when mike is making fun of him > Jay > Jack > Rich > Comic artist >= The Canadians > Max > Texan girl Jay wants to bang > Len > Jessi > Beardfad

>that part where Mike makes fun of Jay

Your trips almost compensate for your lack of actual wit. Good try, kid. Now turn to the camera and go "OHHHH MYYY GODDDDD!" and it's comedy gold.

Considering he got famous for making fun of the shitquels, and no one over 25 likes those dumpster fires, I'm going to say its probably in the 30 year old range.

where did the name aids michael come from and why did it go away?

>aids michael

michael?

From your head, 2 minutes ago. It didn't stick because no one knew what you were talking about.

The bald guy

not even mike remembers his name

Oh you made a joke on the intro bit. I didn't realizeeeee

Good episode

I had a laff

AIDS Moby. Because he's bald and wears glasses like the singer Moby. AIDS, because he looks sickly thin, at least next to Mike and Rich.

It's the same room, other direction

tv used to be on back right wall

he was also being called aids Michael on this board years ago

ahh moby, my mistake.

that hasn't happened before
i need more of that

>October BotW
Not a Halloween episode

>And someone in a bigfoot costume

I think i'm ready to admit I missed jack

According to Patreon, there will be a Halloween episode as well.

youtu.be/Q7TxylhyW1Y?t=42m46s

At 42:50 one of the lights on the sign behind them flicks itself on.

>At 42:50 one of the lights on the sign behind them flicks itself on.
HOLY SHIT! NO FUCKING WAY! THAT'S THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER FUCKING HEARD!!!!!

>its an Aidsmoby episode

You put way more energy into that unfunny reddit comment than I did in saying that a light flicked on

So I was just watching this and I noticed the girl isn't there any more
Did they fired her

based Mike BTFO of Jay's reddit faggotry

You just now noticed something that’s been the case for over thee years?

why is this picture being postyed so much

I am not a clever man.

HOWDIDUHDOODAT

Because Steve is cute

I dont think they fired her. She just doesn't want to be in front of the camera because some creepy fucks from reddit kept sending her messages.

I'd guess it's high 20's / low 30's. People much above 35 are just not compulsive youtube / internet content consumers and actually bother with shit like cable or direct TV. People below 20 probably just view RLM as a bunch of unfunny old dudes that don't like what they like.

>being this assblasted over what is essentially Sup Forums talking about films

Is Rich back on the meth, he was geeking out in the first video.

Are you really replying to one of the oldest pastas on Sup Forums

It's pretty funny how much Mike hates movies that are of the exact same caliber as the movies that he has made.

trolled

>shitty movies made by retards are the same as self-aware critics shooting for irony
you've got a lot to learn boy

what is nukie and why do they have so many copies of it

Mike got angry and embarrassed when they first showed the aliens in Feeders because they reminded him of his own output.

prove it

He has never done drugs in his life.

It's almost as if watching and making movies are completely different activities.

It's a notoriously bad movie from the 80's. Back when they started botw there were two or three copies on the shelf and so people sent more in as a joke. Jay stupidly encouraged this a few times by telling fans "a few more should do it" and here we are today.

>/rlmg/

Why the fuck does the general name need a 'g' at the end? It's a given that it's a general, so that's redundant

what the fuck is that nu-male thimg?

It's to let you know it's and EXTRA cancerous red letter media thread.

Everything gets a fucking general, just another shift on Sup Forums no one will care about

but they aren't called /whog/ and /gotg/
the g is completely unnecessary

HALLOWEEN EPISODES ARE AROUND HALLOWEEN

WHAT DO YOU WANT A CHRISTMAS EPISODE ON DECEMBER 4TH TOO

Jack throws his hands around because he has no valuable jokes or input pt. 2423523514653734

How the fuck can you faggots still be complaining about Jack? He’s been a regular cast member for years now. He’s not going anywhere.

Is it just me or is Jay getting fat again?

more like cute

but there is /tpg/ and even fucking /brg/, I just assume half of it is forced advertising.

>It's a jay identifying and talking about homosexuals episode again

>Mikes utter disdain for Feeders
That was fucking excellent. Mike is the best.

It was a good fucking impression too