Cyborg #08 Storytime

Join me in my quest of namefaggotry as I attempt to build a presence here on Sup Forums as I storytime one after another.

Kinda weird how Will Conrad is on TWO books this week.

JL vs SS #3
Justice League #12 Superman #14
Batman #14
Green Lanterns #14

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Floyd_Barstow_Clone_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is this guy.

wait but last issue.

Oh my, how progressive. Have a bump anyway.

I just realized I missed a dindu nuffin joke a few pages back, damn it.

>Join me in my quest of namefaggotry as I attempt to build a presence here on Sup Forums
Cut that faggotry out fag and post and storytime without shoving your shit into everything.

If milhouse could be a meme, then someone considerate enough to dump can be a namefag.

Fuck you, milhouse can't be a meme!

KEIKKAKU

a bit unrelated but did anyone ever save the green text about how what if Pym became a Supervillain instead and it was all about him trying to be a bad guy but end up always looking like a good guy?

>cyborg btfo

OH NO NOT THAT! What the fuck is OTAC.

Who?

One Time Army Corps?

>Kinda weird how Will Conrad is on TWO books this week.
He filled in for Pelletier's missed pages from this issue.

Wait, didn't she betray him last issue? Or did I skip one, and she did a face-heel-face?

So she's white again?

One Transgender Amazing Cock?

One Time Antagonist C-Lister?

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Floyd_Barstow_Clone_(New_Earth)

I think it's this guy?

>black cop beating on a black guy

WELL SHIT CAN A BROTHA GET SOME KIND OF BREAK?!

*groan*

he showed up a few issues back, same two cops as well

could just be new

>All you can do is fart?
I like this kid

>Not all your parts are robotic
Remember when that one kid said Cyborg has no dick and no heart?

>Just our way of making the streets safer, and making America great again.
Really, Marvel? Oh wait.

But yeah. Dropped.

OTAC literally means "father" on croatian and serbian, though then it would end up as a typical writer cricle jerk.

We might think of it as an acronym similar to OMAC as someone humorously suggested.

Cyborg ran into him before. When he was exploring the streets with the blind guy.

literally who

New person.

bump

Yeah, I was wondering why he was able to go into the vents despite being super heavy...

>bumping a thread on page 1
dumbass

One Transexual Army Corps.
DC steals ahead of Marvel again!

Curse you DC!

>Oh no it's this new character with a past connection who's totally a threat to the new generation!
This trope can be fun if the writer knows what he's doing
Judging from the past issues, it should be decently serviceable

everyone knows black cops are the most racist people on Earth against their own kind

On one hand it's forced
On the other hand it's Detroit
Also, how did Spider-Man TAS handled it's rogue's gallery?
I'm asking because Semper was in charge of that show
Vic's "new archnemesis" apparently.

Ok. I need all of you to remember this.

When the next issue comes out and it's time to storytime it, whoever does it needs to remember to name it Cyborg 009 thread. Don't mess up and call it Cyborg #09.

Ok? We clear on this?

user, there's a small chance anyone here is going to get that reference.

It demands to be done nevertheless.

She's middle eastern IIRC

She got shut down because she's technically Star Lab's property.
Vic wants to reactivate her and put her on an actual trial like a human being.

He's a good supporting character
At least he's not from Star Labs

Let's just completely ignore the existence of dash-cams and beat the crap out of somebody right in front of the cruiser. Noticeably quickly followed by a holier than thou vigilante interfering with the arrest.

Some of these writers need a run-in with the law just so they have a clue what they're writing.

Anybody story time Midnighter yet?

Hasn't been dumped yet.

Thanks

>A Cyborg comic that actually adds supporting cast members, a decent antagonist, and gives Victor character development while portraying him as competant and possessing a personality
Holy fuck what took them so damn long?

They realized they had nothing to adapt for a movie

Ah, so she will be drawn either very dark or very light from this point on, depending on what the artist prefers

>Color changing waifu
DC just keeps on pumping out these materials like pez

Operational
Technological
Artificial
Cyborg

WE MARVEL NOW

This Silver Age ending stuff they constantly pull keeps my sides sustained in orbit around earth.

>Cyborg #9: “ESCAPE FROM S.T.A.R. LABS”! Vic discovers the origin of the cybernetic foe impersonating his father, but he might not live long enough do anything about it if S.T.A.R. Labs’ deadly security forces get to him first! With his Cyborg technology crippled, Vic must rely on a down-and-out thief to escape one of the most heavily fortified facilities in the DCU.

>Cyborg #10: “LORD OF THE RATS” part one! Cyborg’s gone to ground following the crippling malfunction of his tech at the hands of the corrupted S.T.A.R. Labs. Desperate to find his prey, the techno-villain posing as Vic Stone’s father conspires with the Lord of Rats, a Detroit crime lord who agrees to hunt down Cyborg in exchange for OTAC transforming his rodent drug distribution force into a cybernetic rat army.

I guess we all know where Biggie went after faking his death

Cybump

>transforming his rodent drug distribution force into a cybernetic rat army.

Goddamn it, I think I'm going to have to start a pull list.

bump

I like this. Instead "I became a thief because the system fucked me over", it's "I became a thief because I'm lazy".

>Cyborg #11: "LORD OF THE RATS part two: COWABUNGA". Vic teams up with radical adolescent Jeet Kune Do terrapin sewer mutants in an all-out war with OTAC, Rat King, and Shredder! Special appearance by Samurai Bunny!

Crusher?

I wouldn't call a technical genius lazy. It'd be different if he stole and just tossed it for a new thing like every software pirate who uses every excuse except "I don't want to pay for it."

You don't have to dig deep into the news to see something like "Officer so-and-so under investigation didn't activate their dash/body cam."

It's Detroit

Well DC has been crossover crazy as of late