New Plinketto!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7TxylhyW1Y

>Mike, Jay, Rich, and Aids
seems like a fun episode

>not Nerd Crew
not unsubbed, but almost

people still give these guys money?

ill check it out

They've been putting out lots of content lately. I fucking love RLM.

Can we just do this cast all the time? really dont like that fat neckbeard numale they have on from time to time

>feeders
This is gon be good

love these guys
thanks lad

>when dumbest possible thing happen, as predicted
good episode desu

Wheel >>> Regular >>>>>>>>> Plinketto

No Beardfat which is a plus, at the very least

Mike making fun of Jay was the best thing ever

Reaction-kino

Still better than the canadians.

Colin from Canada is alright, but the other guy is just as bad as beardfat

They really dont like Jack do they?

Can they legally just bury a time capsule in the woods like that?

>They managed to land on the 3 worst looking tapes
This is because you wont let jack drop the ball, you fucking hacks.

Yes they all hate Jack and Mike hates Rich and Jay hates Mike. They all hate each other, which is why they've all been friends and working together for decades.

They always talk over him and never let him finish, he also feels to be in totally different altitude than the others.

They all talk over each other.

>watch a bunch of pre-rec with Jay in them lately.

I love Jay more now and hate Jack even more.
Why would anyone watch normal pre-rec?

So when is somebody going to dig up the Feeders tape?

Fuck yeah, now I get to have friends for 56 minutes

>americans have to ask their supreme rabbi if they can dig a hole

yey.

Rich Evans>>>Mike>Jay>>>Jack>>>>>Beardfat

Is it just me or is Jay more confident?
makes me fucking wet, lads

i honestly have to pause the episode from embarrassment when rich says something retarded and unfunny or aidsmoby does one of those fake exaggerated faces

>when he looks over to the joystick

lmao

remember to watch your yearly viewing of the fake star wars holiday special review.

>Jack is wearing a Southpaw Regional Wrestling shirt

will they ever top it for comfiness?

Oh, a new Best of the worst episode
*removes noose from neck*

Half in the baaaaaag! Get out of my car and into my dreams!!! Oh my gaaaawd! What's wrong with your faaaace?I Hack frauds IT BROKE NEW GROWND!!! Is this replacing Susan?! Email me if you want a pizza-roll! AAAAAIIIIIIDDDSSS! IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE! Well me personally, I really liked this movie it was so dense every frame had so much going on, it's like poetry, it rhymes, it's gonna be great... What is it with Ricks? That's right Jay! FUCK MOVIES! Fuck you it's january! Fuck you it's year! Fuck you it's FOREVER!!! I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS! Speaking of reference, have you seen movie?! part time Thaaat's right Mike! AT-ST's AT-ST's I'm gonna cum! ENDLESS TRASH! Paul Blart Mall Plart part 2, he's a funnier character than we've ever had before, if we can get him working... THESE MEN ARE PAWNS I have put a price of twenty-thousand dirham on their heads! Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! Ahhhhhh They were just a couple of song writers who came to Ishtar to break into show business. Easy boy, easy, boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him? Is he blind?!? Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they end up on everybody's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally, we have guns pointed at your backs. No, don't put your hands up you idiot. Oh little Darlin'. My little Darlin'.Oh where, a-are you? Do it. Ayyiyiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere I feel like RLM needs a new fanbase, I got fahckin' Jokes-Redundancy-Stress-Disorder ovah here! I guess I have to... FUCK THE PAIN AWAY! Mmmmmm... I like to fuck my cat... What were these guys smoking? CIGARETTES? And I thought it was a really odd note to just end the movie on 10 minutes of news photage of 9/11. You might not have noticed it, but your brain did... You read this comment. What are next? And Kevin Bacon

Best episode in a while.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

go away Jack

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Pre Rec made me hate Rich. He's an insufferable fedoralord.

These RLM pastas are staler than navy seal.

Nerd Crew is getting a little stale, 30% of it is just repeating catch phrases, one of the lowest forms of comedy.
But I was looking forward to them ripping on the new SW trailer.

Also wanted a Scientist-Man ep for the new Blade Runner movie.

Rich is only funny when Mike is making fun of him.

>I don’t like when they repeat their jokes but I wish they’d do more videos that are just repeating jokes

Yeah, this episode was great in this regards.

>I enjoy their humor and want more but repeating catch phrases over and over is fucking lazy and only literal retards like it because its familiar.
there you go.

Everyone gets old and tired, spite and passion the like of which spawned the Plinkett reviews are the result of feeling betrayed for ideological reasons and venting your rage at the perceived failure. He's too old and tired now, too overcome by all the multitude of failings and flaws. He doesn't have the energy to climb the mountain anymore because it only grows in size and eventually you start to lose your will to fight because it will lead nowhere. It's easier to take the scraps you can get, because that's as good as it's going to get.

That was nice.

not really, he got bullied a lot in this one

He will drown away his sorrows at the Manhole.

I happened to watch a movie by the director of Feeders last weekend called Splatter Farm and Jay would lose his goddamn mind over it.
The opening scene is a dude smashing a woman's face in with an axe then using her severed hand to jerk off.

Lost serious cred with that lame STD review. He's clearly striving for that SJW moolah.

Yes these guys that make both racist and Down’s Syndrome jokes in their most recent video seem very concerned about appealing to SJWs.

We might still get one closer to release date

New to RLM why is everyone mean to jay? He seems okay to me.

>Why do friends bust each other’s balls?

because he's the tall poppy

It was a good episode
Mike seemed to really enjoy shitting all over that bigfoot movie

You fagots are so desperate just to pull any kind of criticism out of your ass.

>drinking a cold beer
>dog sleeping on the floor at my feet
>sound of crickets outside quietly chirping
>just got back from sauna and now I'm wrapped in a blanket
>only halfway into a new Plinketto

Maximum comfy reached

Why is meme magic such a malicious force?

Jesus Christ marie

So when are we going to use the power of the people to locate the time capsule? If we can find Shia...

Oh no, AIDS Man is alive after all, too bad.
I was so happy with his sudden (seemingly) disappearance, the show was actually funny again!

I'm genuinely interested in Feeders. I think they might be shitting on primo schlock out of jealousy.

Rich's hairline looks way worse now, I wonder if he'll go bald too.

I hope somebody finds it and preserves it just to piss that fucker mike. He clearly was triggered with that movie, because it reminded him of space cop and schlock he makes. He shittalked jay because he knew this movie was the caliber as space cop. Pathetic.

I fucking hate aidsmoby

I look at youtube comments, everyone loved him

I look at Sup Forums everyone loves him

When I see someone call him Jack, I don't even read the rest of the post, because I know it's a shill

You think Jay was actually seething with frustration and hate when Mike was making fun of him?

>have a funny boxcutter joke
>ruin it by editing in a clip of Jay explaining the joke

Hack fucking frauds

Rich hated it more though. We all know Jay thinks whatever his employer/master tells him to think, but Rich still has some sense of self.

Jack is an example of what I like to call an "Intellectual blowhard." He sniffs his farts so much to the point that anything he looks at he has to dissect for it's "Deeper meaning" and "Deeper mechanics"

So when he plays Risk of Rain and loves all the randomized shit and literally nothing is explained so he can mentally checkbox and think the game is "Brilliant" because the game is giving him a list of things to memorise, or Firewatch he loved because the "Game" gave him this "Vivid story of two people interacting in the woods" etc, from that point on he doesn't care if the game is good or bad, or how it plays, if it stroked his ego that's enough to get high praise out of him

He only started playing video games around Rich a few years back, and all his pedigree is in film design/construction so he's incapable of enjoying games how they're supposed to be played because he keeps looking at them as movies, not games

And this is why everything he does and says on Pre-recorded makes him sound like an utter vapid retard, and like the video stated he's just happy to be there pushing buttons and watch things happen like a retarded chimp.

why do gets immediately get deleted nowadays?

ah that hour where I get to pretend to have friends watching bad movies with me

Only redditors hate him and it's pretty clear from your hate of Jack and your fucking reddit spacing that you're from reddit.

Even if it's a nice honeypot, cia still prefers to see Sup Forums die out

>only redditors hate him
>when AIDSMoby is a literal redditor

>you will never angrily rant about friend simulator actors on an anonymous image board under the insane pretense that they're actually reading it

when life gives me lemons I think of you people

>fixing your spacing to try to hide your redditorness
Of course he goes there when there is a giant community dedicated to the place he works at

and you fucking know that because you're a redditor. why are redditors so fucking transparently retarded bros?

*looks at camera with funny face*

The fact that he has the hottest wife of them all makes it clear women have a shit sense of humor

post wife

wrong, he uses it for non-RLM related topics as well, look it up.
Its common knowledge, he talks about reddit during Prerec streams, which you don't even need to hear because you can tell at a glance that he is the typical numale redditor.

>prerec streams

I'm sorry what? I only watch half in the bag and best of the worst and plinkett idk what the fuck that even is you redditor you seem to care a lot about his reddit activity maybe you should go bitch there about it since nobody but redditors like you even give a shit about the background guy they themselves take a shit on every episode because it's a huge elephant in the room that he's the least likable there

I was literally going to cut my veins, but now I'll have to postpone it for one hour. I'm not joking.

Surprised Rich is still alive after all those tums.

Jay makes Prerec streams worth watching. If he's not on, its trash. AIDS and Rich being cancer at everything is just something you have to endure.

Is deathstalker 2 gonna be picked up someday lads?i knows there is other reviews,but i just want to see they doing it because of how much they shit on the first one...and because this tape is in it every single time.

The chance of getting Deathstalkers 2 is like 1:2^10 or something

stop wanting things and you'll stop being disappointed

>5' 6"
>fursona
>balding
>power chords
>chords

Holy shit that guy should just fucking end it already.

>Nerd Crew is getting a little stale
And BOTW isn't?

Pre-rec made me like Jack a bit and made me hate Rich.

I haven't seen any episode of pre rec with Jay in it though

Yes and the best moment is when Mike shits on his whole "home movies history" gimmick at the end. Hipster manlet gets rekt so much by CHAD STOKLASA (just look at how he suddendly acts all fagoty to mimic Bauman).

when are they going to review something cool but obscure again? I guess it doesn't bring in normie clicks

That was clearly because Mike was triggered by Feeders because it reminded him of the shit he's made like Gorilla Interrupted and Space Cop, reminding him that he will never make anything of any value himself, so then he overracted when Jay showed some self awareness about himself and his film making career because he can't handle the truth that he has no talent..

>rich says something unfunny
you're not making any sense right now