HAAAAAATE CRIME!

HAAAAAATE CRIME!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VbYf6pgtxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't the concept of hate crime so strange?

The government constantly allows and propagates messages and stories about good vs bad and "us vs them" and allows for hate to be displayed all the time when it's against the "them" they want. But as soon as you tell the same story with different characters, it's labelled a crime.

It's not even like this is a civilizational/patriotism complaint because the people you can't use in your hate propaganda aren't even the natives. In fact the natives are the only ones that can be safely used in hate propaganda.

wtf are you on about?

Are love crimes even a thing?

crimes of passion

stalking is illegal now.

He's saying hate crimes are retarded as the crime is deemed worse based on a feeling not fact.

Kill someone because they owed you money - 20 years.
Kill someone because they are gay - 60 years.

This often backfires though since we have jury trials and I've been on juries where days will be spent trying to decide if it was a "real" hate crime or not.

The hate crime laws we have are awful and border on thought policing.

sneed

I think he's describing the hypocrisy of condemning and even supporting legislation against "hate crimes," while simultaneously displaying and promoting open and visceral hatred towards those who are accused of perpetrating this crime, which is so poorly defined that virtually anything can fall under the description.

Let's say I publicly announce I hate female genital mutilation, and that it's a problem within certain Islamic communities. Am I now guilty of a hate speech crime against muslims? I'm sure there are people who would try to make a case. Whereas if I say I hate men, I get a free pass. That's not a hate speech crime. Why? Because the execution of this policy is completely one-sided, in that it exists to protect "victims" or "the oppressed," and according to the leftist zeitgeist, men are never inherently oppressed, whereas certain minorities are. They are classed as inherently victims, and must be protected from "hate crimes." They are literally a protected class under the law.

I don't think it's generally the government, as that user said, but this is definitely a concept propagated by aspects of the establishment, specifically the mainstream media and the education system.

I don't think that's what they are saying. From what I get from it is the government promotes hate of select groups but if you commit a crime or an action against a non-select group you then get hit with a hate crime. Their second paragraph is really confusing, is it implying that if you do something against white people it's more likely to be a hate crime?

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=6VbYf6pgtxI

Chuck

CHUCK FUCK

/thread

what did he do?

>is it implying that if you do something against white people it's more likely to be a hate crime?

no its the other way around. if you are white and male, then anything you say can be considered a hate crime

Feed his seed

suck and fuck her

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

>Apu's Poo In Loo's

Op is a narc

Well said. Ironically the "hate crime" law falls under the definition of racist/discrimination itself, as it presumes that certain races/sexuality are more deserving of protection that others, and can only use a vague zeitgeist as it's moral anchor. Interestingly, gay white men are increasingly becoming less seen as "downtrodden" in the USA, so it will be tellling if in the future less crimes involving them will be labelled as "hate crimes"