Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2AUypdVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all minority representation
>no representation for the masses
time to show the ship of the people

>that episode where Brittney called Star a stupid slutty corn-nigger

That shit was intense

Starco is filthy junk food from McDonalds. The masses eat it up.
Jarco is a healthy salad and breaded meal, it's not as popular but it's good for you and keeps the fatties on their toes.
And then there are ships like Jackstar, Stanna and Manna which are expensive wines and fancy meals no one can afford nor have refined taste for.

filthy bourgeois
do you not understand that it is the will of the people that is necessary?

What would Tomco be?

urine

>yfw the showrunners are talking about the VERY BIG DEAL penultimate episode and finale episode right now
Dem teasing assholes, Jesus.

Whiskey.
It's bad for you, tastes bitter and is the lonely man's drink of choice.

>Brittney. Sabrina. Jackie. Janna. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when Janna kept balance between Marco and his Girls. But that all changed when Star attacked. Only Janna mastered all four girls. Only she could stop the ruthless Star Butterfly. But when the world needed her most, she became a autistic gypsy. Two Seasons have passed and Star is nearing victory in the Marco Bowl. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, Janna will return to save the Mannaship.
Any good svtfoe crossovers?

>[Angry Eldritch Noises].gif
Still gets me.

starco is closer to water
plain, simple, but its healthy and good for you
and everyone drinks it

What if they are overhyped and udder disappointments like Gravity Falls finale?

Well since we know season 3 was already announced there would be plenty of space for them not to fuck up.

>starco is closer to water
>Everyone drinks water
>People still drink nowadays
Maybe you're not an Americlap but what Whole Foods Portlandia health cove do you live in? Nobody around these parts actually drinks water, it's all corn syrup drinks and soda anybody drinks nowadays.

How come no one /Harems/ around Star?

coke is actually pretty cheap here, we dont pay import tax, since coke has a bottling tax, 330ml costs 50 of your american cents at the grocery

but it is usually reserved for parties or sunday lunch, people drink water most days

*coke has a bottling plant
i mean

>its healthy and good for you
>implying the cuckqueaning hasn't damaged the mental health of every Starco shipeer

>we dont pay import tax, since coke has a bottling tax, 330ml costs 50 of your american cents
how does one mortal know all this?

thats called poisoning the well

>udder disappointments
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>doubles advocate
>dubs

are you a witch?

poisoning the cesspit more like

Reminder that starco will never happen and Star and Marco will end the show as just best friends

because JANNA

She is worst girl.

>one of the showrunners say they are coming back
Yes, more Hekapoo pls.

dont worry it will be "Between Friends"

She's just too goddamn cool.

Where did she pulled these?

Janna gets the DNA in all scenarios due to raping Marco in his sleep

cute and perfect

am i the only one bothered by this guy design. should have used the place holder design they where more subtle.

perfect

I always liked how despite Marco dressed like an emo faggot he was actually an adorable ocd uptight guy

>wearing a hoodie is emo fashion
it's not even black

If it's cold and put on a sweater I guess that makes me a My Chemical Romance fan.

Star vs fashion

*it's not even African-American

My god it was just like my first time. minus the condoms. Giggity.

I remember Adam (Marco's VA) thought the finale was amazing after recording it a while back.

Fucking Adam, hyping something I couldn't see for another year. and now they're doing it again, but now we're probably 3-5 months away from the finale...

And the woman

>finale
Like, a season finale right?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2AUypdVg

FUCK YOU ADAM, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

rename that png...immediately

why do you hate us

STOP

perfect and cute

Eugh, Bailey Jay didn't age well.

And not canon

not yet, you would be a fool to discount it so early

oh thank god i thought i was gonna have to use the princess marco thread

>male star was literally cucked by Chad Jackie

im gonna kick ur ass

>bailey jay didnt age well
>implying any tranny ever did

moringmark's AUs are getting weird

What the fuck

>we still have the best ship name
What,torry?
Jertom?
I dont get it

I ship it

Is Tom ever going to be important?

SOON™

All things considered, he's aged better than most trannies. Look at Vanity now or Venus Luxx for example, men age horribly

Tom and Jerry?

Literally just Tom and Jerry
Like the cat and mouse

Tom & Jerry

why people want so much to ruin jackie by making her into a mermaind?
JESUS

>a girl will never put her legs in your lap
;_;

is this an xavier reference?

No you wont

>Breaking condoms before the sex even starts
>Woman has to actually position herself instead of dead-fishing.

Does the comic not know that "how was is" just means "did you cum"?

Also Marco did nothing wrong

I want to kiss Star Butterfly.

>being so awful you break the condoms before you have sex
>not mentioning it

Don't we all?

o.75

A genuinely unnerving gag.

WHAT DOES IT MEANOIFINFFLALWNCF