Thoughts on Big mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xi49yirJiEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The intro song is catchy

Funny but can trigger Sup Forums

Unironically better than the original

youtube.com/watch?v=xi49yirJiEA

why is western animation so fucking awful?

None of the animators care. It's just another lame 9 to 5. Just make some lame visuals for another unfunny jew show so I can get back home and relax.

I enjoyed parts of it while watching but ultimately wished I hadn't wasted my time. In the end it was just another gross out humour shock shlock fest rated R so kids will want watch it.

I think netflix stock is down.

and that isnt the worst thing

Is every American cartoon drawn by complete fucking amateurs?

Surprisingly hilarious at times. Takes a bit to find its footing though. I would've loved this show ten years ago as an awkward teenager

>(((American)))

Watamote was better, just watch that.

My wife got horny while watching the romantic novel episode. 5/5 would watch again.

flash animation is the way to go for this hacks. im planning to watch spawn the animated series from the 90's. great quality animation there

which makes it funnier

Best joke was the ‘12 hours and 1 minute’ one with the two parents fucking. Otherwise didn’t like it really, felt like mostly adult (or at least older teen) problems that were written to be kids problems, unless Americans are like this normally?

Most animation studios get a pathetic budget, shitty flash animation is the only viable option for them.

Hand-drawn animation is basically dead.

Japanese can manage to make flash look good but Americans just can't. Probably something to do with unions.

>being cucked by Gustavo

They act too adult too often
Or just act like nobody would

Like telling your parents you saw your friend's dick and it was "big and hairy"... who the fuck would do that?

Was surprised to see a show make fun of scientology, but I guess 2017 is the year for that

Then outsource it like it has always been done.
Anyone can do it. It's not like Koreans were exceptional animators, Chinks could probably do an equally good job.