Anyone else not surprised?

Be honest, who else thought this would be stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI
narphenal.tumblr.com/
narphenal.tumblr.com/image/139700451391
ar15.com/member/member.html?id=283375\
sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
activistpost.com/2015/10/govt-conveniently-deleted-entire-database-of-evidence-documenting-pedophile-rings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtube.com/channel/UCvGB1Uma5lYPNaG22AId5Mw?&ab_channel=T.RussellHunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally those stupid fucking threads will be gone

lol @ the people who spent time on this and called me shill when I said it was going to be shit.

what did he mean by this

I knew it would be. I was hoping it to be better though

the style of the bills was too I-robot, tattoo-shop youtube conspiracy. anything real wouldn't be so stylistically cliche

>being this asspained
I know you pro-infanticide jews were sensitive but damn

Im glad he pulled a stunt like this about it though. Because he got tonnes of conservatives to re-put abortion back into the political table in a much more non-cuck serious manner.

He changed something. Even if you don't want that change, he did something. And we sit here and meme frogs...

Is this fuckin ben affleck?

I knew it was going to be stupid, but, I didn't realize it would be that stupid...

Frankly, I thought it would be MORE stupid

SO UH, HOW ABOUT THAT CODEX, MACHINE AND OTHER OCCULT BULLSHIT?

OH RIGHT, EVERYONE WAS BULLSHITTING FROM THE START.

WELCOME TO Sup Forums, WHY DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING MORE?

Not worth, so much ranting.

You dont get happening timers on real happenings. Period. How fucking naive can you be? If shit truly hits the fan, plebeians will be the last ones to know. By the time the public gets news that world ended, its too late, and the elite/rich/whatever meme you want to use for rich and powerful people, have been long gone

Anyone not new to the internet should know that every countdown site is usually a bullshit documentary.

Well played to you user, you are more astute than I.

I'm confused why they would bait and switch. Also the budget for this totally points to being a planned parenthood funded thing.

I knew it wouldnt be anything big, but I was at least expecting some documents or something released.

This guys needs to be taught a lesson.

what happened i stopped paying attention after the first BSE thread

>tfw we need to turn back to Jesus

He went on too long and made his message sound crazy. The abortion footage was the most powerful aspect and he should have talked about that with his message. How people talk about abortion just being some cells, but they are full grown humans, and so on. Could have been better with his message. Specially with all that sin and sinner bullshit, that just made any anti-religion people ignore him.

This, I thought viral marketing from a show or something, not some whiny nu-male.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums /X/ AND LEDDIT WERE ETERNALLY BTFO INTOT EH -1ST DIMENSION

What are you fuckers talking about?

>GUYS CORRUPT WORLD LEADERS AREN'T THE PROBLEM!
>IMAGINARY RED GUY IS THE REAL ASSHOLE!

I'm kinda surprised it wasn't viral marketing for some shitty AAA game or movie or whatever. I guess if I ever want to get a message out I'll just allude to the NWO in my viral marketing materials and people will eat it up.

yes planned parenthood surely funded this. retard.

ITT internet newfags.

Jesus Christ, save him, he's losing his mind.

this

Can we dox this fag

dox this fav plz

I knew it'd be stupid but it's still overwhelming what a faggot this guy is.
Im glad people get to see suprise abortion footage though.
I'm an edgelord gore fanatic and even that shit disturbs me, so good on him for trolling that shit out there super meme style.
Why is the video so long what the fuck does he even talk about after the first 8 minutes, I stopped watching cus lack of content.

EVERYBODY REPORTES THIS VIDEO FOR GORE!

NOW!

dont you want youtubers and kiddies seeing dead babies?
what is this new Sup Forums

literally who and what is going on

>wahhhh killing fetuses is bad
Fuck this stupid nigger and his cucked religion.

I've been saying this since the beginning. Eon8 scared the shit out of me back then. Fool me once...

Agreed.

The game changed ever so slightly with this as it's the first non-bland anti-abortion statement put out that I've seen.

Anything that makes people actually take responsibility for their decision to fuck when they "accidentally" create life from it is a good thing.

Sorry to the faggots who are retarded enough to keep shouting "HURRRRR, ABORTION GOOD, HIS MOM SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HIM BECAUSE I WANTED THIS TO BE THE START OF WWIII", but morality will prevail in due time, and this is the sort of thing that will help make it okay to publicly denounce abortion without having to be considered some weird churchy kook.

BREAKING: BADSELFEATER GUY WAS ARFCOM OP ALL ALONG

CHECK OP USERNAME (NARPHENAL)

CROSS-REFERENCE WITH THIS TUMBLR:
narphenal.tumblr.com/

SPECIFICALLY THIS PICTURE:
narphenal.tumblr.com/image/139700451391

BADSELFEATER EBAY ACCOUNT SOLD A LONE SURVIVOR BOOK

TUMBLR PAGE SHOWS PICTURE OF CHRIS KYLE STATUE

REPOST THIS

REPOST THIS

REPOST THIS

I never clicked on those dumbass threads. I am happy my decision was vindicated.

AN HERO WHEN!?

Damn I was hoping this was about something important.

KIKE

>stupid
This was an incredibly powerful video
Let's stop being edgelords for 5 fucking seconds here. This is serious.

4700 POSTS TO GO

PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums's resident schizophrenics got trolled hard and are now actually on suicide watch. The accompanying newfags are learning what viral marketing is through hands on experience.

Yeah fucknut, let's get rid of abortion so the white race can die out even quicker than it already is.

Niggers get abortions orders of magnitude higher than anyone else.

I want to abort this piece of shit.

>This is like being tricked into going to church

from some user in the youtube stream, kek

i'm not mad, i just wish it had been more
that's all

i'm going to be much more pissed about the wasted get that is going to go toward it tbqh

I knew it was gonna be disappointing from the start. I just wanted to know what this was.

I HOPE THE SUMMERFAGS STAY OUT FOREVER. IT'S ALWAYS AN ARG

FUCKING RETARDS EVERY DAMN DAY JUST BEING FED FUCKING BULLSHIT. NO MORE HAPPENING THREADS FUCK OFF BACK TO /X/ HOLY FUCKING SHIT REDDITORS LEAVE FOREVER YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED
NEVER USE THE WORD SHILL AGAIN
I HOPE YOU RETARDS EXPLODE
FUUUUUCK YOU

You're spending your time looking for evil, when its right in front of your face. You're looking for black robes and secret combination planning some great happening, while what you need to understand is, its YOU. You are the beast.

facebook com t.russell.hunter

EVERYBODY REPORTES THIS VIDEO FOR GORE!

NOW!!

10/10 troll. He got some of us good. I have no idea what I expected, but I certainly didn't expect a religious nutjob.

I'm dubbing this #AbortionGate

He's a ranting christfag, he's not saying anything of substance. Literally the ultimate bluepill

LOOK AT THOSE SWEET DIGITS, KEK VINDICATES ME

I WON'T BE MAD, LORD

It did cause me great anxiety in the early days (I was worried the elites would release a virus and kill 99.99% of us all) but then I realized it was just an amateurish mashup of unrelated conspiracy theories and a shitty viral marketing scheme.

homie triggered Sup Forums hard

Die cicada fags.

It is honestly worse than I expected.

I assumed it would be some stupid Burgerking burger or NBC television show or sheppard fairy level clothing store

even that trash would have been better

Pretty fashy desu

its like a swastika made out of two A's

Artwork was very well done, this poor guy is just an art major brainwashed in bizarro rightwing art school

He's right

It said mammon on the fucking money, what were you expecting besides some edgy religious faggot.

You ever see conspiracy videos, but the guy is extremely religious and relates everything to god and the bible? Thats what mammon means.

Anyone who uses that word is an edgy religious nutbar who thinks fema camps are part of the end times.

ARE YA WINNIN SON?

i thought it was a false flag by DNC peeps

In the name of kek

This was actually pretty well put. Were you all really expecting something else?

Your jimmies - are the Russled?

literally no one who does/has abortions cares what some fucking bearded nu-male on the 'edgy' internet secret site has to say about abortion.

it probably hurts the cause really by putting it in a strange conspiratorial margin

About six months ago I saw 8 guys blowing 9 guys in a bathroom. That was the gayest thing I had ever seen until I saw that video.

What's going on? What did I miss? Someone tell me!!!

Not surprised and not surprised pol fell for,it. Pol is full of cucks who jump at the chance to be some faggots personal army.

I was really impressed

Why were you hanging out in the bathroom of a gay bar?

PRAISE BE TO LORD KEK

kek, it's definitely him

ar15.com/member/member.html?id=283375\

"Signature:Certified page 1 poster: ARFbortion 2016"

The fake sacrifices at bohemian grove and Cern are the representation of the abortions sacrifices

That is how they dedicate the souls of the sacrificed babies to moloch or other gods like Shiva

I thought it was a viral marketing scheme. I guess i was right, just not in the sense that i assumed.

You know, he should've talked about the Satanic pedophile elites

sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

activistpost.com/2015/10/govt-conveniently-deleted-entire-database-of-evidence-documenting-pedophile-rings.html

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

But it's not like it would've mattered in the slightest anyways, because it still seems like no one here would care about something as serious as this.

I told you dumb cocksuckers, it is ALWAYS viral marketing.

isn't mammon the latin word for money?

Not surprised one bit
Only the idiots thought bill meant anything
Youd have to be an idiot to not realize that every thread was made by the "artist" of the bill
No news reports of bills in circulation was mainly just a social media campaign
We have means of doing an informant dump and this was just a BSE thing is not one of them
When you have the dark web, wikileaks and various chan's and instead of using one of those make a fake bill, a Twitter account, a Facebook account etc... Why would you expect it to be anything of real importance?

stupid? this is the biggest example of evangelism I've ever seen. Praise Jesus!

Mammon is the demon who granted the world Money

I thought it was going to be some trailer for a stupid movie/tv show. Made me kek that it turned out to be abortion related

What if this is a stunt made by (((them))) to discredit any """conspiracy theories"""

Everything looked too "highly polished" for just one guy. It seemed it took at least a bit of (((money))) to pull this off

Amen!

I FOUND THE FAGGOTS YOUTUBE CHANNEL HELP SHUT IT DOWN

youtube.com/channel/UCvGB1Uma5lYPNaG22AId5Mw?&ab_channel=T.RussellHunter

This, I'm sure the graphic footage convinced some people who were on the fence.

Without abortion there would be 70+ million more niggers than there are now in the US alone

Convince me that abortions are completely bad knowing above fact

Also
>muh bible says blacks are children of God too

Isn't an argument

If anything abortion should only be illegal for whites but encouraged for shitskins and niggers

He is right tho

thicc af xddddddddddddddd