Now I don't want to imply that Steven Universe plagiarized it's design of Blue Diamond from Bloodborne, but

Now I don't want to imply that Steven Universe plagiarized it's design of Blue Diamond from Bloodborne, but....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Llorona
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the fucking laziest most thinnest possible attempt to start a Bloodborne discussion on Sup Forums.

Not gonna lie, Sup Forums would probably have a much better discussion of BB than Sup Forums would.

It is, but if you won't take OP's bait, I will.

I want to hear ideas for Bloodborne creatures and places to use in my Definitely-Not-Bloodborne comic.

Oh no, I'm definitely in, fucking love bloodborne, top ten fave games easy.

you have the entire extended necronomicon mythos to peruse. you don't need our help

Bloodborne didn't invent robes, so no

Man, all the actual Lovecraft shit I've read is just "geometry no longer makes sense, oh he's going insane aahhhhhhh". I've never read about a really dope soul eating swamp monster or something from him.

Best weapon coming through

no

cikage

>geometry no longer makes sense, oh he's going insane aahhhhhhh
that's just the shining trapezohedron, which is only in like two stories.
you got shit like nightgaunts and mi-go and the spiders of leng and flying polyps and the great race of yith and elder things and that's ust off the top of my head, all beings with fairly explicit descriptions

*tricks chikage* nuthin' personnel, hunter......

whatever dude
covering my sword in blood is pretty fucking metal

I would also accept Ludwig's blade, or the Moonlight sword as a good answer. Also the whip thing, even though it sucks in-game.

Has anybody read the dark soul comic published by Titan? Is it any good? I feel as though Darksouls and Bloodbourne could be quite good comic material with the right creators attached

well there is this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Llorona

and pic related

I read a couple of chapters but it didn't feel like the source material at all.

Mountains of Madness has some cool monsters, and a pretty sweet comic. Someone should storytime it, but also buy it if possible.

Ni-Oh is already better than bloodborne ever was fags :^)

patrician weapon coming through

(You) are probably right though
But we'll have to wait for it to actually get released first
Is there gonna be a character creator? What if I don't want to play as Geralt?

>In Yarnem they produce more blood than alcohol since the former is considered more intoxicating
>Wolvhem Brothers Blood Brewery!
>We put the good stuff in so you'll where the Blood Brew grin!

Now you can just imagine the protagonist investigating that kind of fuckery while it still being perfectly acceptable in setting.

>Testing it out on a group of humans in central Yarnem
>Trick mode and right into a group of them
>Mash attack and smile as they hit the ground at once

That's disappointing to hear

Story-wise appeal of souls in it's breadcrumbs type of story presentation. The closest thing to it in other media that I've seen was Blame!.

Go listen to Mountains of Madness, that sounds more your style than some of his other works.
its on youtube, so is most of lovecraft's work

No, imply it.

Sugar and the Crewniverse are fucking hacks and need to get outed as such.

Someone explain the plot of Bloodborne to me. I beat the game three times and I don't get it.

WAKE ME UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

Some retarded faggots in this city drink cthulu blood and suprise suprise shit goes wrong. Now Hunters have to hunt down the people who go feral from the blood.
But Hunters also go feral too cause they get covered in blood.
So sometimes you have to kill hunters.
Also you kill aliens. Also theres spiders in the sky.

One of the funnest weapons though not necessarily the most useful.

I'm gonna go with the Beasthunter Saif.
Fast, pulls inward to close distance, and transform attacks allows one to fall back or inward while attacking (even faster than the BoM)

It goes like this IIRC
Long ago there was an ancient civilization that worshipped the great ones. It got btfo'd eventually and many years later Yharnam was built over its' ruins. Burgenwerth scholars eventually found the great ones' blood in the ruins. There was a schism over what to do with it, and Lawrence and the others split off to found the Healing Church, which used the blood to heal people. Meanwhile at Burgenwerth one scholar, Rom, managed to summon Kos or some say Kosm, one of the great ones. She got turned into a great one herself, and Kos was presumably experimented on and killed. That caused all manner of fucked up shit happening, so the whole area was sealed off by the church. Meanwhile upper echelons of the church formed the Choir - their secret R&D and other stuff division, basically, which was up to all kinds of bullshit too, including trying to replicate Rom's transformation.
While all that's happening, turned out that the healing blood has a nasty side effect of turning people into monsters. To fight monsters hunters were created by the church. One hunter, Gherman eventually got tired of all the bullshit happening because of the great ones, so he formed a covenant with another great one - the Moon Presence, who apparently hated all the other great ones, to empower hunters. The covenant would be lifted when Yharnam would be purged of all other great ones. And until that was done, the city was put into a dream world. Enter the player.
Also, the great ones are trying to bonk humans, since they can't mate with one another.

Bloodborne does not have a copyright on "tall mysterious figure in a cloak" you fucking twat.