All these rape allegations

>All these rape allegations

Maybe the feminist where right about us all along...

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/british-actress-sophie-dix-speaks-harvey-weinstein-harassment-1048337?utm_source=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rape

Did you see the Ben Affleck video? He comes over and gives the chick a hug. Years later she acts like he railed her then passed her around a gangbang. Victimhood is apparently now trendy. Its the quickest way to attention. Are there actresses that may have been raped or legitimately groped? Sure. But acting like a guy making a pass is the end of the world is fucking ludicrous.

ah-bloo-bloo

none if it is rape though

its literally a fat old exec clumsily offering actresses roles for sex

t. roastie

its not rape, its just women offering sexual services for favorable treatment, like they always do.

>have sex with me or your career is over

no its
>have sex with me to acquire a career

more like

>have sex with me and i might get you that big role you want

all the women coming out against him are huge names

he didnt fucking own hollywood

Anyone just getting fucking annoyed with all these whores 'coming out'? Oh no, some fat jew fiddled with your tiddy and now you're a millionaire superstar, boo to the fucking hoo. I'm sure women across the world who struggle on two jobs just to send their kids to college really feel your plight.

t. donald

>Be at the taco bell drive thru earlier
>Girl at the window asks what kind of sauce I want
>Just say hot, instead of politely asking for packets of the hot sauce

Did I just cat call her, and use micro-aggressions to exert my white male privilege?

>have sex with me and I'll offer you a starring role

You say no, walk out and get work elsewhere. This is not a hard concept.

> "I will not do that, and I'm going to the authorities to finally bring you down you sicko! My career isn't as important to me as THIS!"
said nobody ever.

ah-bloo-bloo

Yknow, this guy is right
Why the fuck are we all so obsessed about these people? We make such a big deal out of this shit just because these idiots have money.
I need to go and rethink a few things.

yeah and you go "no" (and dont sell your soul) or "ok" (and it's no big deal if you're a whore who's dead on the inside)

dont cockblock plebs while sucking off the producers who are still untouchable and not yet ok to pile on

"this is a problem of masculinity", said actress who enabled rapist for 20 years

i'm interested because hopefully it'll kill celebrity culture.

>none if it is rape though

hollywoodreporter.com/news/british-actress-sophie-dix-speaks-harvey-weinstein-harassment-1048337?utm_source=twitter

not my fault the women in hollywood would rather turn whore then alert the authorities

they were projecting

>reading about harvey weinstein
>"wait... it's really that easy?"
>text my friend's gf and tell her i need to see her urgently
>answer the door in a bathrobe and tell her to come in
>spread my legs widely apart so cock is visible
>"well?"
>she runs out the door without saying a word
>45 minutes later my friend shows up and kicks the shit out of me

wtf did i do wrong

>These evil men coerced us into sex and we were afraid to speak out for fear of losing our jobs
>Women are independent and don't need men to validate their professional careers

If feminists wanted to change the industry they would start their own film studios and production companies, or refuse to associate with these moguls who notoriously used sex in exchange for favors

not rich enough

>dude I was just a kid
>was actually 19

Well he did win

They aren't going to do that. They know the truth. That right behind them are hundreds of other starry eyed young up and comers who will take their spot in an instant.

""""friend""""

>reading about harvey weinstein
>"wait... it's really that easy?"
>text my friend's gf and tell her i need to see her urgently
>answer the door in a bathrobe and tell her to come in
>spread my legs widely apart so cock is visible
>"well?"
>she pulls out her feminine penis
>it's bigger than mine
>"well?"
>I run out of the door screaming
>45 minutes later my friend shows up and kicks the shit out of me

I know. For every actress who's kept her dignity I'm sure there are 20 more who sold their souls for the promise of fame, and now see they can keep their status while claiming to be the victim

Still not rape.

>us
Do you have something to tell us, user?

if you broke it down , how much would they be getting paid for each sex act ?

Like really is there anyone here that wouldn't let that kike put it up their tail and even turn around and suck off that gross jew for the right amount of shekels ?

7 figures ? 8 ? probably 6 or even less for some of you

Isn't it established that hollywood is full to the brim with whores willing to do anything for the right price .

youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U

WTF she is joking about it, look where his hand is its not even that far towards her boob...

and yall ask why Burgers hover hand... no one wants their lives ruined over nothing.