What's going on with the polls?!

What is with these polls?
>Inb4 DURR POLLS ARE SKEWED!
In reality:
Qunnipac swings right. It's landline heavy. Has Clinton at 5+
LA Times, has been a huge anomaly, it's polling is by far the furthest from the mean. Has Trump at +5.
NBC is usually on the nose, has Clinton at +3.
ABC as well, has an A- from 538, and has Clinton at +8.
Reuters is well known good, though does swing Dem a little. Clinton at +1.

How the hell are these national results all over the place within the general interval of a week?!
>Real answers pls, not "CTR!" "POLLS ARE RIGGED!"

And Clinton is still slipping nationally and losing ground in swing states. But keep shilling, gotta earn them shekels

idk op but i want you to check these quads

>"We're losing by less!"
Nice non-answer. "Slipping nationally", specifically how? Trump was higher than this in July. We're not entering new territory.

reminder that ~20% of the population has not made up their mind, or will neither be voting for Clinton nor trump

Clinton is only ahead about 2 points with a 3-4 point margin of error

She's been trending down in national polls for weeks. 3 of RCP's polls don't even cover the date where Clinton fell. They're practically neck and neck already, and she's going to lose even more ground.

All polls are cooked mate.

I frankly don't even pay attention to that shit anymore.

Some outlets are doing blatant push polling (like WaPo), some are polling according to outdated voter demographics, others are using 2015 registration numbers.

Basically, numbers are all over the place since it's a volatile cycle and methodologies are all over the place.

I personally wouldn't put too much stock into them, leaving aside pollster user's claim that Dem oversampling is returning post-debates, numbers before debates in general might as well just be a coin toss.

Black folk should accept the bell curve and apply for disability.

remember.........you dont like national polls........you concentrate on state polls........which she's losing

Who gives a fuck about statistics? I meme, Trump wins. It's never failed.

Electorally they're not neck n' neck, Clinton still with her powerhouse states has 272 needed to win. In general, though, she has been going down in some purple states.

>polls
>before the debates
>in an election where only 5 or 6 states matter
Lmao

Check the dates on the polls, and throw out any that were completed before 9/11

It's quite simple.

Those people making those polls? They majored in retard studies and are most likely some form of nigger.

They're incompetent, and they will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

You should pay attention. Because if they rigged, then that means they will use them to "justify" rigging the actual election. Believe me, with the corruption that has been exposed, there is a high chance these fucks will rig the voting machines.

losing ground, not losing.
Trump is technically losing, Clinton's already at 272. Unless he does something in N.H., Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Colorado. Meanwhile states where she's been +2 at are sliding to Trump below 1 point. Practically useless pre-debates.

Liberal pollsters want Trump to appear to be ahead to energize the base and maximise turnout.

Right leaning pollsters want Clinton to appear slightly ahead to minimize Dem turnout, but not so far ahead as to demoralize Trump supporters.

Trump will win.

They're 266 to 272. I guarantee that's going to change

Unless he gets the states I mentioned, all of whom she has strong leads in. His *best* bet is Clinton at 272.

If he can just flip New Hampshire, he'll have it