/trek/

laughs and giggles edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies/reused_props_containers.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LpJaW0TwdVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which crewmember had the filthiest holodeck programs? Hard mode: no Barclay or Riker

EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

data probably had terraquads worth of holodeck smut stored away to use as study material

you JUST KNOW Picard was getting kinky with his horses in the holodeck

Here's your answer

Geordi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GARAK HELP ME

What workout routine do I need to follow to get this physique, where I looks like an average guy, but then I take my shirt off and I'm actually ripped?

Worf, because humans females are too weak and fragile

uh-hyukhyuk-hyukhyuk-uh-hyukhyuk

I think you just need to build muscle but retain a low body fat percentage.

PREPARE YOUR ANUS OR FUNCTIONALLY EQUIVALENT BODY ORIFICE

Worf massacred cities full of innocent civilians in his programs.

Did Picard frown upon O'Brien's holodeck simulations of murdering cardassians

Wesley. Smart enough to override any parental control, and being a fucking teenager he probably had stuff that would make Quark blush.

how many involved the traveler

i work in the industry. Stewart, Meaney, Spiner are under investigation for sexual assault. Ironically Frakes has a clean reputiation.

How would he know? What kind of weirdo pervert just breaks into another person's holosuite program unannounced?

>Meaney

Shit, seriously? Source?

>TOS: Everyone hated Shatner
>DS9: Avery is the prototype for the stereotypical "We Wuz Kangs!" weirdo, Meaney and Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi fight about Ireland and Palestine and drink, Rick Berman tells Terry to get implants and Ira tries to "Weinstein" her, everyone else keeps their heads down and says nothing
>VOY: Cliques form amongst those loyal to Mulgrew and those supportive of Ryan, the two hardly ever speak and it still brings Wong to tears
>ENT: Everyone but Quantum Leap is a literal nobody that never worked again
Why is TNG the only non-dysfunctional crew?

I remember when DS9 was airing O'Brien was considered the sexy dad by female viewers, Meaney was actually pretty attractive back in the day.

Cause Denise Crosby got the boot during S1

>it still brings Wong to tears
>Harry Kim is just as cucked on the show as he is IRL

Tell Sid if he ever wants his dick sucked to call me.

Everyone loves O'Brien.
Whether that's true for Colm Meaney... no idea. But the fact alone that he wasn't exactly an underwear model probably made him relatable in the most general sense.

Frakes has been lovingly married to the hot piece Genie Francis since Season 2 TNG.

>Spiner
Why am I not surprised...

Picard never had any interest in taking a look at the program Spoon Bending 101

bashirfag wishes she was under that shot

You just know

>never worked again

this seems to be a common theme across most of the series

>she

YAAARRRRR YOWZERS!

Why did he rape those women guys?

I know but other than Dr. Neelix appearing on Breaking Bad I've never seen any of them in anything else. Even Walter did a few Babylon 5's.

because he is a meaney

Allamarine count to four
Allamarine then succ some more

Tuvok harbors feelings of pure rage and has secret fantasies about murder and rape

>getting a funk pop signed
>on the outside of the box

I fucking hate colm Meaney, I was a Star Trek convention in the early 2001 when I was 9 years old and I was so excited when I saw the real life O'brien, he caught me starting at him

and shouted at me ''what are you staring at you little bollix''

He's a cunt irl.

Do you want to die?

Ethan Phillips was on Breaking Bad?

>implying you weren't a cunt
u lil bollix

he's only raped spoonhead women

is that why he didn't agree to fuck that spoonette who wanted to carry his children? she was too willing?

>Which crewmember had the filthiest holodeck programs?

Not even close. If you've ever dated a psychologist, you know it to be true. People usually become interested in psychology and counseling to figure out why they're wild.

She's into some crazy shit that would have Worf running red faced from the holodeck, have no doubt.

Cardassians have no gag reflex

Sorta, kinda. I guess it's telling that VOY's T&A Jeri Ryan had more recurring or regular roles in TV shows than Bob Picardo who was arguably the best actor among the VOY cast.
As far as other shows are concerned... well, definitely true for DS9: René Auberjonois seems to be one of the few who pop up every now and then and course Siddig El Fadil had his tenure on GoT.
I guess the TNG cast fared best overall. Stewart is as busy as ever, Frakes does a lot of directing, Dorn does quite a bit of voice work and Burton dwells on his Roots, Reading Rainbow AND TNG fame.

none. at first...

Which Star Trek actors had the best careers after their shows? Stewart, Meaney, and Siddig come to mind.

>If you've ever dated
Where do you think you are?

Jeri Ryan was a regular on Boston Public, Shark and Body of Proof and had quite a few recurring roles on various TV shows

Kate Mulgrew's doing ok too, her role on orange is the new black is pretty popular especially considering everyone else from VOY is still pretty much literal who tier.

When I found out about Dorn's voice work I was surprised how much he does. Now he's pretty easy to pick out.

>Why is TNG the only non-dysfunctional crew?

TNG was, like, all dysfunction all the time during the first couple of years. Maurice Hurley was an abominable showrunner and the cast was always working under the impression the show was going to be cancelled any minute. Crosby fled the show, McFadden got the boot, and Sirtis was only spared because they couldn't get rid of *all* the women in one year. Diana Muldaur, who readily joined the cast in Season 2 because of her fond memories of twice guest-starring on TOS found the new cast to be cold and difficult to work with and left without ever looking back. Patrick Stewart didn't even unpack his suitcase the entire first season because he figured he'd be going back to England any day.

Over the rest of their time together, after Hurley was off the show and McFadden brought back, they really gelled and became close friends (which they remain to this day), but those first couple of years were a mess.

Any new and exciting ways for Riker to get fat today?

DS9 S2E15: Paradise

Pretty sure that thing is actually a compost bin

transporter malfunction?

a ton of the Trek cast did voice work for cartoons (and vidya). it's fun to find out who they voiced, like with your pic.

ageing?

I think a sundae bar in Ten forward has potential

Holy shit, I never noticed that was him. Loved that cartoon growing up

pretty much the entire TNG cast was in some way involved in the voice work for "Gargoyles" if I'm not mistaken.

Does Wang do anything besides complain about VOY? Has he ever had any other role?

Uhhh... he was in a fan film once...

yeah, you're right. Sirtis, Frakes, Dorn, Spiner, Burton, Crosby from TNG plus a ton of others from the rest of Trek, even TOS. I read they wanted Steward as well, but they couldn't make it work with his agent and the showrunners didn't want to ask Sirtis and Frakes to appeal to him directly.

AM A FEEE-MAALE!
who knew quark was so thiccc

No, but I want to write a fic where he is forced to do an exercise program with Data by Beverly. He gets winded after like ten minutes and Data is confused and Riker gets frustrated and embarrassed.

They used compost bins for all sorts of containers and other props:

ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies/reused_props_containers.htm

Me and my friend had a huge argument about Dorns voice acting. My friend was convinced that Dorn was the voice of Goliath from Gargoyles, but I know it's really the black guy from 'They Live'. It got really heated though, my bud was all like "I grew up watching Gargoyles and TNG, trust me I know. Goliath is Worf, period."

What a dumbass. Funny shit though.

>Ireland and Palestine
LOL, something tells me that might be more common ground

I can sort of see why he made that mistake as they do sound a bit similar, but yeah. Dorn is fairly recognisable once you figure out he's in it.

Maurice Hurley fanfic rec
>"All locked up, Mr. Hurley. Have a good night."
>And a good night it will be, he chuckled to himself
>"Goodnight Gus, you're better than Space Fleet Security!" he wheezed, the stench of unfiltered camels wafting a stench that would parallel their namesakes and cheap gin
>"Uh, isn't that Starfleet, sir?" Gus wondered
>"Oh uh, sure. I never learn that stuff." he stumbled off, slurring his words and stumbling over his untied shoelaces
>After wandering around the production offices, searching receptionists desks for cash or pills to keep Gene in his toddler-like twilight, he stumbles to the studio door and fumbles open the lock
>He reaches into his pants to adjust himself, content to find he was somewhat aroused in his inebriated state
>"I need to find someplace quiet..." he muttered as he walked the dark corridors of the conceptual starship he barely understood
>Maurice wandered into the Sick Bay set, the last hot set of the day. A single key light remained lit on the main examining table and a few prop gizmos laid strewn about
>For a sudden moment he froze, holding his breath, swearing he coulda sworn he heard something
>"Hello? Is someone there? I'm sorry I was just going through my lines and I think I dozed off in the doctor's off..." her melodic, motherly voice filled the cavernous studio
>"Oh, Maurice, hello." she demurred
>He stood there, the examination table between them, motionless, breathless, speechless
>"Well, ha ha, it looks like you've had something to drink. Maybe we need to head out of here..." she diplomatically gestured towards where she thought the door was
>Maurice stood there silently, studying her in her tight uniform, clinging to her like a second skin
>"Maurice?" she whispered, barely audible

this dumb american
>cardies out
>jews out
>brits out

I rike this idea

>thinks Odo doesn't look scary

how much rape is this gonna have?

Eating his clone spunk, bet he would to, the man is in love with himself.

Duh, he is not just adored here for his looks.

Yeah, admittedly they do sound quite similar. I find it hilarious how we almost came to blows over a cartoon, he was so convinced of his own opinion he had me questioning myself. Some people really are voice blind (voice deaf?), I know people who can't recognize Seth Macfarlanes voice or Christopher Walken or even Gilbert Gottfried, it's bizarre.

The only /trek/ name I remember from that oldie but goodie Sup Forums mega blind was Terry Farrell and it was something pretty harmless but I don't remember exactly what(it was sexual)

they sound nothing alike. jesus christ some people

Any fanfic about Sid and Andy at STLV where they end up fucking on a craps table at Caesar's Palace?

Frakes lives in Maine and is friends with my mother's best Maine friends family. Apparently their kids are real good friends.

1. Seems involved with kids

2. You don't move to Maine because you are looking for good pussy. In fact most Maine pussy is low quality.

Stewart's GF is like 50 years younger than him. I wouldn't be surprised.

On the surface they both have that deep black guy voice. Keith David sounds more like a stage actor or something though, better enunciation, more dramatic.

Every Star Trek has drama, but Voyager has the most.

>everyone hated Kirk
>gay jokes hurt Sulu's feelings
>Uhura made up a story about MLK telling her to stay
>Chapel was Gene's mistress, network rejected Number One over his casting couch antics

>Hurley harassed Bev
>cast & crew didn't welcome Pulaski
>Gene wanted to fire Troi until Bev & Yar quit
>Gene was high/drunk/senile, his lawyer went power mad

>Ben was high, only close to Jake
>Jadzia wanted fewer episodes, Berman's ultimatum was 26 or 0

>T'Pol said Braga was good for T&A, shit at writing
>UPN execs had bad ideas, like real life pop bands ending episodes, B&B had to fight it

>the Native American advisor was really an Armenian scam artist
>Berman mandated humans acting wooden, to make aliens pop
>Chakotay hated his blandness, demanded pay raises hoping to be fired
>Chakotay dated 7 because he demanded a romance
>7 was hired because Braga wanted to sleep with her
>Janeway didn't like 7 ruining her feminist vision, so she bullied 7
>that stopped when 7 slept with Braga, ruining 7's marriage
>when 7's divorce details became public, her ex lost the race for Illinois Senator to Barack Obama
>the bullying was so bad that Kim bursts into treats and cries at conventions
>Kim & Paris avoided the bullying by spending their free time at the snack table
>writers threw fat jokes into scripts over their weight gain
>execs hated Kim when he talked to TV Guide about Berman's decree
>they wanted to fire Kim until People Magazine said he's one of the Most Beautiful People
>instead they fired Kes, her life spun out of control and she fell into drugs & crime
>they still didn't let Kim direct an episode
>Tuvok has no life outside Star Trek, now he's the driving force behind Renegades
>Moore joined but left when he saw the VOY execs "don't give a shit"
>Fuller says VOY writers were disgusted by Star Trek, thought they were "better" than it

VOY was cursed by vengeful spirits, angry at Jamake Highwater for his lies.

As much or as little as actually happened
youtube.com/watch?v=LpJaW0TwdVo

hahaha glowing red eyes make any scene camdey geld so hilariouse

about this much

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

Kes's life was out of control before she left Star Trek and Jeri Ryan's husband was a creep and was fated to look bad being a politician running a contentious campaign on family values

Reminder that Ro is cute.