Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
garynorth.com/public/12623.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The jews did it again

What the fuck is going on

SU is a disgusting show.
You fans are no different than bronies.

Says the butthurt user that still hasn't got over a show made in 2010.

if she is a good gem then she should report them even if it kills her

Honest opinion here. Quality wise is the best western cartoon since Avatar. But seriously the cultural subversion of everything that is traditional is so fucking evident.

If someone asked me to give a proof of cultural Marxism i would show him Steven Universe.

i think she values living more than being a good goy

Quality wise it looks like an early newgrounds animation

given how much she was jizzing herself over the honor of seeing 2 diamonds and not being forgotten, I would expect her to do the right thing

I can't be the only one that thinks the characters would look way better if they didn't draw those lips (or mustaches, whatever they are)

Considering she was willing to do anything to impress them, having them disappointed in her is probably worse than death. She's less honorable and loyal and more "likes to have her ego stroked by her superiors"

Is it bad if I want to look like Steven in that image?

Jay unJUSTed himself to super cute levels so that's understandable

There isn't a single threatening entity in that garbage anymore. Sugar incompetence is forcing everybody to be "part of her" and thus "good and redeemable and misunderstood"
It was never good but not it reached the point where she has no clue of what she's doing.

>But seriously the cultural subversion of everything that is traditional is so fucking evident.

I'm upset gay people exist: The Post

I've never seen an episode of this show, but I fucking love the pearl threads on /aco/

Why can't you mouth breathers stay in your general?

That's what it's fucking there for. So you retards don't flood the board with this stupid bullshit.

>cultural marxism

what does that even fucking mean

What general?

Wait, is it gone?

I've had it filtered for a while now.

According to my english to Sup Forums dictionary, it means... "thing I don't like."

Am i the only one who REALLY hates the designs on this show?

It's a term derived from "cultural bolshevism" which was a propaganda term created by the nazis. it's the idea that jews/communists ( interchangable really) create art with themes to subvert "traditional culture". It's literally nazi propaganda. Make of it what you will.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

I mean, they look so fucking dumb (And the worst thing is, that everyone wants to copy it because of reasons)

It generally means the dissolution of the nuclear family unit along with revoking nationalism and ethnic tendencies.

I literally don't think I could come up with a better example of this than 3 alien genderqueer moms raising a bastard child.

>Sup Forums unironically adopting nazi propaganda to spread around Sup Forums

what a surprise

Basically, it's Marxism that replaces economic classes with tiers of culture - usually separated between 'high' and 'low'.

I'm not sure what that guy would consider SU, but most people would perceive comics/cartoons/vidya/modern movies as 'low culture'. Novels like War and Peace, a lot of poetry, fine art, etc. are 'high culture'.

I personally think it's all bullshit.

but they didn't raise him, his dad did

>white guy
>blue
>what is color

It is bullshit, but its not even marxism or communism really despite what many people seem to think.

This is another good (right leaning if that matters to you) source on the subject

garynorth.com/public/12623.cfm

There is no such thing as "cultural marxism", no more than there is "cultural fascism". Calling something "cultural marxism" is no different than calling it Satan.

I'm pretty sure Sugar herself described her art as subversive.

Ah yes.

His dad who lives separate from him in a van is REALLY the one raising him.

Right.

There are no fandoms anymore that are any different from bronies. The cancer has taken us all.

No, you must be a lying jew cuck shill. You are conveniently leaving out the part where all the characters stood up and started making a speech about how the proletariat is being oppressed by the bourgeois, and must seize the means of productions while straight white males were burned at the stake and everyone started cheering and clapping and having gay sex.

>But seriously the cultural subversion of everything that is traditional is so fucking evident.

And this is bad because....?

>i don't watch the show but let me tell you what happens in it

You're going to have to explain to me how that makes sense.

that fanart omg

Because what's replacing it sucks even worse.

Steven's only recently moved in with the gems to better learn how his powers work.

Because stormniggers took over Sup Forums. see

It can never be, because economic principles are objective, and cultural principles are highly subjective. People use the world Marxism because, ironically, it has a cultural stigma attached to it.

I'm right, you know.

I'm well aware.

That doesn't make him less of a bastard, and that doesn't change the fact that he's being raised by 3 lesbian moms.

I like all their little mustaches

It produces shows of shit quality

Sup Forums has always been racist.

Make a new fucking general, you faggots.

No, people just like using the word Nigger

Skinny Jasper is the best

But she's blue

Okay user I want you to explain the logic.

You don't watch the show, but somehow you're saying you know what goes on in the show.

And prasing hitler and making slavery/lynching references and blackface and etc.

How new are you?
Do you even remember the SOHH raid?

Nice try Schlomo.

making racist jokes and saying the word nigger because you think it's funny=/=actually being racist

it's like sjws who call comedians racist/sexist because they make racist/sexist jokes

This.

This is an example of people acting stupid as a joke attracting actual idiots who think they are in good company.

>Make a new fucking general, you faggots.
They're banned until the episodes air on television, so mods would rather have 10 threads at once.

So are you aware that greg is and has been raising him since he was a baby?

It's very simple, user.

I DO watch the show. Hence why I am telling you what happens in it.
Greg abandon's his bastard prepubescent so that he can be reared by alien lesbians.

It's what happens. That's the plot.

It's good to ban generals and require threads to be topiccal during slow periods, but the mods are being stupid by banning the general after 5 episodes leaked in an afternoon. Instead we have multiple threads up that are all being treated like generals and getting up to the bump limit.

>is
Was

But that contradicts what happens in the show. user, I think you might be lying to me.

>making racist jokes and saying the word nigger because you think it's funny=/=actually being racist
Your first mistake was thinking it was purely ironic.

You're welcome to point out the contradiction.

Greg is not satisfied with killing the leader of the rebellion and the head of crystal gems on earth

He must take down the leaders of all gems

t. newfriend

you're a Sup Forums immigrant who came to Sup Forums because you thought people were actually racist and not just making racist jokes

Essentially they're "Cal-Artsified" versions of Rebecca's usual drawings, which kind of have a surreal Seuss style to them.

It's very odd, to say the least

>Quality wise is the best western cartoon since Avatar

Do you also think the fact that we add -fag to the end of so many words means we are mostly homophobes?

>best western cartoon since Avatar

>takes 70+ episodes to get a plot

Nigger, I am literally telling you about the SOHH raid.

How fucking retarded are you?

Blame the idea of multiple storyboarders and producers simplifying the show

Rebecca's pilot looked very good imo

okay, so what about all those flashbacks and pictures where greg is raising steven
and what about all of those times where steven and greg are hanging out
and what about that time greg pretended his leg was broken so he had an excuse to be with steven

Supposedly white things are ALWAYS blue in cartoons

Her nose is a bit ugly though. The gem placement of Jasper 1 is clearly a blessing

>i read this article about how Sup Forums is a bunch of evil racists so i came here because i am a racist

okay

Because that is how you make good stuff, staying within the line and not challenging the norm.

Why does this rock wear different colored clothes than the rest of the body? Shouldn't the clothes also be yellow or light brown?

When accuse you of sucking cock, do you think I'm trying to flatter you?

It's always been partially ironic.

>Implying Sup Forumsmblr isn't real
Sup Forums was always about being right winged. You newfags just came in and assumed you had a right to say whatever shit you want. Sorry to intrude upon your safe space.

>Quality wise is the best western cartoon since Avatar.
This could not be further from the truth.

What articles even cite the SOHH raid anymore?
Why can't you make any sense?

>i'm on oldfag, i've been here since 2014! Sup Forums has always been about good ol traditional values and conservatism!

Are people finally coming to realize this show was invented by a Jew to propagandize degeneracy?

I just googled "sohh Sup Forums" right now and I got articles about it. You are a normalfag who came here because you thought people were being serious when they made racist jokes.

>Hanging out
As in "Not living together?"

Just because greg provides child support and sees his son on the weekends that doesn't change the fact that the gems are now his primary providers.

Again;
Bastard child
Lesbian moms.

Been here since 2008, dipshit. This place was always conservative, and if you think otherwise then you truly are a newfag.

yeah okay, whatever you say buddy. i totally believe you.

>the gems are now his primary providers.

they aren't, though.

Aw, you caught me user. I actually googled SOHH-Sup Forums on accident and found this place yesterday. I even managed to fake some screenshots of the hack as it was in process, just cause it was so cool.

You win.

Okay then.

>he doesn't suck cock and get sucked

Go home E;R.

Good point. I mean, they only provide him shelter and protection, right?

Protection only. Though most of the time they're the ones who endanger him.

Where do I find the leaked episode.

Not him, but I've been here since my freshman year of college, 2017, and you are fucking nuts. Sup Forums didn't have any political leanings back then. Everyone was crazy about lulz. And if you really wanted to split hairs it was more liberal, as was most internet counter cultures. It was the Bush years. Most of the youth were liberal.

In other news, stevens adopted lesbian moms are shit at their job.

More at 11.

>college freshmen, 2017