Endtown 01-04-17

Punching edition

Other urls found in this thread:

randomlists.com/random-animals
seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=anthro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It was just a prank, bro!

"You have the right to bear arms."

Some Zootopia flavours in here, alright.

Foolishly, they chased her through the perfume aisle...

Endtown was written years before zootopia was even announced.

Fuck yeah

Spicy Pork and the Bear, double teaming this shit

Literally exercising right to bear arms

the Aaron I loved when I first read through the comic shines through once again.

> Endtown was written years before zootopia was even announced.

Aaron rewrites and retcons a lot.

But the basic premise is still there

Fuck, that's good, thanks for pointing it out

Did you never notice how ever duck that appears looks like a 1:1 trace of Donald or Scrooge

Yeah, he's totally rewriting the story to rip zootopia and pander to zootopiafags.

no they don't

in b4 Judy vs. Kirbee waifu wars

depends, is judy gonna take wally?

Nigga, you can't be this retarded.
>she's using a pepper spray
>hey! They had those in zootopia
>Aaron is totally ripping off zootopia guys!

i was being sarcastic, you idiot...

sarcastic, not retaded

Aaron even released a sorta angry email not long ago, complaining about people comparing and accusing him of ripping zootopia, it would be really fucking stupid from him to suddenly start doing it.

>Hollyfags mercilessly attacking people for holding different opinions than their own.

pretty accurate desu

CARLOS!!!

Yeah, get 'em Walt! Get 'em!

Oddly doesn't look like the kind of guy to sock someone in the face.

>chase someone down
>get sprayed
>allinjest.tapestry
These people should probably be glad she didn't have lead pepperspray
Kek

Forgotten how much of a GOAT character Walt is

>right to bear arms
It is also literally his right bear arm.

Walt is a pretty easy going guy from what we have seen. But everyone has a breaking point. Seeing two guys harass a female is enough to set him off.

To quote late Terry Pratchett, pray to heavens you never make an enemy of a good, honest man.

keep in mind, what we have seen was a month ago if not longer. A month of Jackrabbit in charge.

>waifufag edits
Would not mind these becoming a thing. I still have a sensible chuckle at the Endtowners arguing about Marx' story.

>There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.

Fuck

Tall and fat people are always based as fuck

So are you short?

wtf I suddenly hate pigs now. Those poor wolves were just having a prank.

Short and fat people are cool too.

i have to admit i kinda feel bad for them, they did have it coming for being such dicks but i fear this might escalate further. Walt should have just scared them off.

I'm 6'4 and 350 pounds. If a mutagenic plague started and everyone was turned into anthro animals I can only hope to become a bear like Walt. I think it'd be fitting.

Is any if you actually buying the pinup book? be honest.

No. Honestly, I get the impression Aaron isn't even particularly keen on that particular project.

>I get the impression Aaron isn't even particularly keen on that particular project.

oh, he is.

Walt knock 'em down like Rocky Balboa

Ok, you win the thread.

Fuck 'em. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What? Holy shit link pls.

it's on the works. Aaron is currently drawing the Pieces for the book.

No theyre scum

He's done it before.

This guy probably thought so too.

Anyone have the new endtown email?

New arc and why not have one of these

It’s been six years after you’ve mutated ( randomlists.com/random-animals set the quantity to 1) and you’ve been sent topside to find supplies for your colony with 2 other mutants ( seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=anthro set the category to general, and set the amount to 2)

Can you survive topside and make it back to the colony or will you die in the wastes?

>Chinchilla
Well at least I have plenty of dust to bathe in Dust that was once human beings

>The hateful female anthropomorphic Chameleon. Her wardrobe is businesslike.
A hateful bitch that can camouflage herself is a real determent to the team. If anything gets us killed it's her
>The miserly male anthropomorphic Rabbit.
And a cheap bunny.

This party isn't going to last long topside. Especially if we encounter any kind of threat.

Ok.

>Donkey

Mom always said I was a sarcastic jackass.

>The world-weary female anthropomorphic Opossum from a big family.

Might know her way around places and how to survive. Either that or she's just old.

>The cunning, misguided, self-righteous female anthropomorphic Hedgehog.

She's gonna fuck up somewhere along the line.

Maybe me and Opossum will last a while, but the hedgehog is probably gonna get herself killed because she thinks doing anything other than hiding from the Topsiders is a good idea.

>FRED FLINTSTONES HOME

>wildcat

Okay, cool name at least.

>The bigoted male anthropomorphic Mole. He has an athletic build.

This probably depends on what the mole is bigoted against. Let's assume a violent hatred of Endtown's immune humans.

>The intuitive, bloodthirsty female anthropomorphic Mole. She has a busty build. Her wardrobe is professional.

She's in a relationship with the male mole. They have a mild version of the Bernardo/Homolka complex where he's a thug, but she's extremely crazy, and when they link up they feed each others worst impulses.

It's been made quietly clear to the moles that they should spend most of their time topside using their digging abilities to look for work. I'm new and get roped in because I can see better. Actually quite an effective group as far as surviving goes. The most likely cause of death is the moles picking a fight with the wrong human back in Endtown.

Refreshing to be back in Endtown.

Cute stuff as always dk!

>Hit Pig and Big Bear bring justice to Endtown
Awesome! I love it.

>chamois
what the fuck is a chamois
>The nurturing, disloyal, world-weary male anthropomorphic Brown Bear. His wardrobe is professional.
he's generally nice but a shady motherfucker because of being disillusioned by the world or something
>The hysterical, uneducated male anthropomorphic Swallow. He has a masculine build.
in other words, a normal bird

either the bear micromanages us to success or we end up backstabbing each other and getting us all killed within a week

>I'm a gazelle

Not too bad. Pretty quick and agile animal. Will be a bitch to find shirts that aren't button ups....but it could be worst.
>The illogical male anthropomorphic orange-scaled Snake. He has a broad-shouldered build.

You're a snek...why you have shoulders?..

>The cunning, religious, introverted male anthropomorphic Pigeon.

I guess we have a decent shot to not die.....Could have been worst.

>The illogical male anthropomorphic orange-scaled Snake. He has a broad-shouldered build.
Obviously because he's illogical he has shoulders.
That, or he's a cobra.

And then Wally was a wolf.

Kek

>Sheep
Impulses to fit in and can actually grow a useful resource with my own body. That's not bad for living in Endtown but not so great when Topside. Sheep are prey animals too so threat of danger would lock me up as an instinct thing so my team would need to carry me if I fucked up Topside. Otherwise I'd just die or get everyone else killed for my sake.

>The patriotic male anthropomorphic purple-feathered Bird.
Holy shit this guy sounds amazing. I bet he curses like a sailor about what happened in WWIII and blames whoever launched the missile strike against the country rather than specifically his own country. Will insist incessantly in rebuilding its glory once Topsiders are taken care of, those lousy goddamn traitors. He'd probably be experienced in scavenging Topside if it meant a chance to fuck up Topsiders.

>The bullying male anthropomorphic Komodo Dragon. His wardrobe is dignified.
I'll take bullying as the snobbish ultra-cultured way, using influence or money (power) to crush people he doesn't like for kicks. He probably was sent Topside as punishment and isn't used to manual labor, which match his species. Komodos just bite their prey and wait for them to die of disease. I guess that means this guy will never kiss anyone with such a dirty mouth, which could be why he's such an asshole.

I hope we see Al and Gustine in this arc too.

we might get a cameo at most, their story is done and they wont play major roles again.

...Best vigilantes ever.

Seriously, I hope the nice pig lady with pepper spray gets to be a main character for this.

>Crow
Ayy. I already picked this before for an OC, so that just confirms it. Flight is fucking great, and searching for supplies (tin cans) ought to be easier since I'd likely be looking for shiny things anyway.

>The promiscuous, educated female anthropomorphic Rabbit. She has an angular build. Her wardrobe is mysterious.
Smart rabbit with an unusual wardrobe, would make for a good forward scout. Looking good so far.

>The unwise, wise, selfish male anthropomorphic black-scaled Fish.
And I get a fish who'd rather help himself than help the group.

>The unwise, wise.
I'll just assume this means he has his moments of immense stupidity and moments of brilliant wit. Still make things tough considering they're practically dead weight unless we get near water.

Hey, what's up Jamil?

Comic work going well?

I don't think that's Jamil... that pic is old

Sorry man, I'm not Jamil.

I just used the image because it fit the post.

Oh well.

Bumped the thread at least.

I had a dream about a non-canon comic about Kirbee and friends on the beach. It had been months after they had escaped the ship and found a beach with animal mutants chilling there, selling pool equipment and swimming suits.
So the comic was about Kirbee being unsure about her size so she takes many sizes to fit and she never really fits to any of them because her newly regenerated tail is too thick.
I kinda want to realize this dream into a real comic but I'm unsure about my drawing skills. Holy shit it felt real.

Literally follow your dreams, user.

Only YOU can create the comic you and probably other Anons here want to see.

I am a good writer, perhaps I will realize this as text.

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

The fact that it has been three hours and I am the first guy to comment on this confirms the fact that Sup Forums is now completely, 1000% Sup Forumsmblr.

>inb4 someone asks me to fuck off to Sup Forums

>Doe
A deer. A female deer.
Well, I'll be adorable and agile but not very strong. I am prepared for the inevitable creep(s) calling me 'Bambi'.

>The spiritual, educated male anthropomorphic Bat with a large fortune. He has an overmuscled build.
OH FUCK YES I'm naming him Bruce.

>The fearsome, disloyal, world-weary female anthropomorphic Mudskipper. Her wardrobe is fashionable.
Some ugly amphibian who makes herself feel better by wearing fashionable clothing. Her disloyalty makes me think she'll easy abandon us or end up a traitor for the promise of something better (even if it's a trick). She's going to get someone hurt.

>A deer. A female deer.
RAY

A drop of golden sun! ('Boy how I wish I could see the sun again' she would lament from underground.)

ME

A name I call myself (and not when Topsiders came a-knocking)

worst get

FAR

Who is this?

Is he really gonna drop the whole Wally arc? I mean, we really have no closure on what the fuck happened. With Al and Gustine it was a complete story that tied up all the loose ends, but Wally's story really hasn't finished at all.

The rest of Wally story is just several pages of lizard sex.

>Dormouse
Fug
Well, I guess I was always agile rather than fast or strong.

>Conformist, educated female anthropomorphic Mudskipper. She has a muscular build.
A decently intelligent big person who likes doing what others tell them could be useful.

>Selfish female anthropomorphic gray-feathered Bird searching for justice.
>Searching for justice.
That could get dangerous if we encounter topsiders. Unless we have a weapon, I suppose.

I'm guessing the most likely bad thing to happen would be Bird jumping out from hiding to attack an enemy without thinking.

Here goes.
>Dormouse
>"The smart, funny, cooperative female anthropomorphic blue-scaled Snake. She has a voluptuous build."
>"The ethical, promiscuous, world-weary male anthropomorphic Cougar."

I imagine it'd probably end badly, with me being the first to go.
But hey, at least I get a waifu

Al is very likely targeted for not being as much of a furry as the rest of the town.

> turns out, lizard vagina in incredibly toxic to non lizard mutants

>Wally fucks Kirbee
>He dies instead of her
>Wally's waifu killing spree is put to an end

All waifus win