Harley Quinn #11 Storytime

Here we go.

I love this variant desu.

Have a bump OP.

Classy as fuck.

I raged.

So instead of actually having the first of the three part arc about Joker returning be about the Joker, they decided to make it about Harley fighting a giant tentacle monster. Why?

I hate Red Tool. Hope The Joker opens his skull.

>wonder wheel
hey nice

Because Palmiotti is a retard.

I was promised Joker and we got this shit.

I'm confused. Is this the big return for the joker after we've seen him last time, when he was "sane" and chatting with brucie on that bench? Because if so, fuck DC.

90% percent sure this guy will be a fake in the end. Or this comic is straight up not canon.

So going off by this thread there's in no Joker in this issue?, if so then I don't know why the hell they promoted as a 3-part story

Somebody explain this to me

FFS he's in it just read the first fucking page you!

I fucking hope so. I do like a more toned down joker after snyders version, but fuck this

3 Jokers

Oh, sorry

He's in it, but very little. There's more Red Tool who's a straight up cockblocker here.

I hoped they had forgotten about that

Sure he was written ok here, but this is not what you do when you have a huge mega event mystery surrounding the character that is also awaiting a grand return.

That's bad, I mean if it's is promoed as a big 3-part story about the return of a changed Joker I expect for him to be a big part of the first issue

Dunno why I'm even bothering I don't read this

Exactly.
Also I like that he's buff but goddamn I hate Timms faces.

Bump for those Sup Forumsmmrades who fucking suck at using the catalogue.

Is it weird Im glad Red Tool stuck around after his first appearance? Theres oddly something funny about a character thats a ripoff of another ripoff character given the circumstances.

Nah. Red Tool is an annoyance. He is one of those characters that the writers is pushing because he's an OC and he's hoping to make a buck out of rights deals and stuff like that. He really overstayed he's welcome

>Annoyance
I thought that was the point?
>OC pushing
Hes a parody that will mean jack shit in the larger DCU.

Man, Palmiotti is clearly pushing Red-Tool because he's his OC. Annoyance may be his point but it's getting tiring, there's nothing good on the character. Seriously, if you don't see why Palmiotti is always putting him in the stories even though he doesn't do anything of note except being Palmiotti's OC then you're blind, just replace him with Doc or with the midget and you'll see I'm right

haha. don't read HQ do you.
It is in like every issue.... She lives in Coney Island.

Timm? Conor draws this.

Not Timm as in Bruce Timm but rather TimmS as in John Timms. Confusing I know

i like him, seems people have only started to dislike him with this issue

i only started reading since rebirth.

the wonder wheel is real?

They want to pair him with Harley.