Captain America - Sam Wilson 017 Storytime

I'm sure this will be a civilized thread and nothing can possibli go wrong.

Recap in case you care

Nice quads, faggot

Fuck you

I don't read capeshit. But is this par for the course now?

¡Dios mío!

Not my fault your fandom went to shit.

Mostly in Marvel books

Let me start by saying that superheroes from other countries are kinda like "contractors" They are país by the US goverment for their superhero service, in that contract the US agree to allow Those foreign superheroes to stay in US, that include their civilian personas.

What about MAX? Is that imprint still around?

I'm doing it for the (You)s

Haven't seen a MAX book in years, latest ones failed miserably

>Sup Forums memer pretending to have any moral high ground

wtf is this horse shit?

>posting images in a storytime
>posting with Twitter filenames
Cancer.

What's his target audience btw?

Who gives a fuck about the book? I'm just here to laugh at the terrible writing.

Ah, the Burden of Rage.

A real man stuck amidst a menagerie of faggots.

This group is not body positive at all

Wait, I thought Spencer approved of these people.

Holy shit
Is this parody?

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!
I didn't think they could get any worse... they have.
Fuck Nick Spencer, fuck Marvel, they can go to fuck to hell.

Wait, the blue one is also a chick?

Spencer seem to be trying to piss off both Tumblrinas and Trumpets at the same time. He is obviously playing the Bombshells/tumblr as jokes & liberals going too far but I am sure those panels will get posted out of context as proof of Marvel's liberal propaganda.

Sorry, I don't assume genders

Aren't there any Republican superheroes left in Marvel's ranks?

IT'S OVER ANAKIN

What is Garth Ennis up to? Did he ever get to write that Frank-related 'nam story he talked about years ago?

Well...

Red Skull

Where is Captain America? All I see are two literally whos.

>parody
>satire
That's what i thought when the whole femThor thing happened but now i'm not so sure anymore.

Way to be an actual piece of shit.

Right on time

My expectations were low but it seems to have been in vain since now I can't even read a storytime without an asshole doing his best to ruin the storytime.

I live to serve.

Again, where is Captain America?

ILLEGAL immigration. ILLEGAL! Why do people keep ignoring that part?

Toughen up, buttercup.

>"The fact that she's hot just makes it worse."
>"Waah, waah, why don't white people like me?"
Ok, I like this guy now.

You can't expect a storytime of shit to go smoothly. user will react to shit accordingly.

It's insane how utterly unnecessary this book is to understand the adventures of Captain Hydra. It reads more like an off-brand Captain America rip-off than a real Cap-Ap book.

Here you have Sam, Falcon and Rage all pretty much going 'wtf is wrong with those chicks' though, even if they don't like the blonde woman's politics. That wasn't the case with femThor.

"""Enlightened""" liberals who are anti-republican but consider themselves superior to actual radicals and the more extreme-leaning so-called "social justice" groups who advocate for muh safe spaces etc.

Nah, he went into a massive meltdown of rage when Sanders supporters started saying they wouldn't vote for Hillary because she was just a lesser evil

>Joaquin sums up this book so far

You should punch cops too, reader!

Cover his chest, Marvel! I want some double standards!

Reminder that the first one is horrid, but is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek because Sera has meta acknowledgement; the second one is literal parody and only the third one is self-serious, although the entire situation is comedic. Marvel is seriously liberal and some writers let it slip in annoying way that hurts the stories, but you're just proving nothing here.

>Steve I am sorry if I was ever like that
Was he?

I'm almost over, hold your tits.

They stopped doing MAX, but the new Jessica Jones series is MAX in all but name.

Fuck off please. Don't make this into another USAvenger thread even faster.

USAgent

>please don't do the thing you exactly came here to do because I say so
Just ignore and wait like 3 years when the cool kids all lean to the left again to be contrarian

It's a Sup Forumstard thinks it's wearing a clever disguise and noone suspects a thing day isn't it?
Most people aren't stupid enough to believe you when there are worse comics out today where the storytimes have managed to be perfectly civil.

That Dormammu joke went old really fast desu

Jetman? I didn't know marvel liked sentai.

This comic shits all over SJWs, will nothing satisfy you?

If you had reading comprehension, you could tell these three are extremist villians who the heroes must stop.

>Its a 'you're a racist if you think illegal immigration is wrong' episode

will this ride EVER end? I miss enjoying Cap stories

¡El Fin!
BRAVO SPENCER

>Spencer mocks left wing identity politics
>Sup Forums assumes it's sincere and that Spencer is "SJW pandering"
It's not even funny or well-written - hell, it's probably worse than the first arc's parody of the right - but Christ, guys.

Khouri's in a Twitter fight with the guy who basically called Tom King a torturer over this issue

Next time: G-g-ghosts?

Seriously. It's blatantly obvious and anyone with an ounce of reading comprehension should be able to see it.

Doesn't matter. The fact that it has even made its way into comics at all, let alone being cast in a positive light in the past, is the travesty here. That and the terrible writing.

>we old-school liberals have it so hard
This actually sounds like Gruuenwald Cap, right by the book, but the fact that it's so self-aware (one of Spencer's flaws I think in that he can't fully adapt it to the book he's writing) makes the topical references a bit jarring.
It IS a Cap book alright, but I prefered full-blown self-aware stuff like the corporate Serpent Society arc. Also I wish that the plot would move already

So did this store not have any cameras showing Speed Demon and Marko?

Not if it'll make a shit thread even shittier.

>Ann Coulter pastiche is hot

Why? If they were referencing Lauren Southern or Kayleigh Mcenany that would be one thing, but Coulter is an old bag of bones.

Thanks, OP.

>Hate Tumblrites
>Hate Tumblrites being portrayed as villians

I dont understand.

>positive light
NO THEY WEREN'T

The Superior Foes Dormammu joke is perfectly fine and funny

Don't bother, to them anyone that criticizes their God-Emperor is an enemy that's wrong about everything.

That's pretty baller.

The fuck is Five Guys? That sounds like some gay hook up shit right there.

Their ideology is, their methods are not.
NOTHING the blonde conservative said in this issue was hateful or oppressive.

At all. Ridicule doesn't work because it would have to be so blatantly obvious and on the nose that they can't mistake it for praise that anyone else reading it would be put off. And even then they'd kick up a shit storm, all their blogger friends would write about it and get Marvel to apologize like they always do. No, starving them of attention is the only way.

>every anti-sjw is a trumptard
Keep going.

Can THIS Falcon be Captain America instead? At least he doesn't have a stick up his ass.

Five Guys Burger and Fries is a popular Burger chain on the easy coast, particularly in New York. They're expensive and super greasy, but delicious.

Where's the other 7 parts? Fucking lazy cunt

Five Guys is an excellent burger place, you fucking philistine, where the fuck do you live that you don't have a Five Guys

Five Guys Burger and Fries

mmm, now I'm hungry

Maybe that mustached Hulk in USAvengers.

USAgent was written very well in this series itself honestly.

This is, without a doubt, the most head-spinningly retarded thing I've ever read. It's like you shit on the ground, used it to spell out the word "logic" and presented it as an argument.

There is a very strong correlation between the 2.
More importantly, I was assuming that this was the same guy that in the USAvengers thread was ranting about how he thought the book was against Trump.
If I'm wrong and it's an anti-SJW that doesn't support Trump then I apologize.

Those cost money. Alot of places either don't store the information, reuse old tapes which makes the footage too grainy, or have a fake camera to pretend there's footage.

How are these guys even legal anyway? I still don't understand? Are they just doing a bunch of citizen's arrests yet not getting in trouble for the constant brutality charges that could send them into jail at the same time as their ""suspects"?