Momoa apologizes for rape joke he made in 2011

>Affleck has to apologize for hugging a reporter 10 years ago
>Momoa has to apologize for a joke he made 6 years ago

what kind of a world are we living in?

the emasculation of the white male is finally complete.

one where a big rich jew is as scared to be alone in a room with a teenage actress as she is

the world itself will be fine
the West is going down in flames

>momoa
>white

>Gal Gadot supports genocide
>Doesn't have to apologize for anything

i've noticed this, all this "white males are evil" and "male trash" trends are only happening in america

Wonder Woman should stand up for her teammates

Truly /ourgal/

>Bro have a beer with me
>Uh thanks but I'm ok
>what're you gay?
>No I'm just trying to drink less
>one beer won't fuck everything up
>uhh ok... one... beer... just one...

a world where public figures are held to a high moral standard

>ywn cruise a case of beers with Affleck and Mamoa while they talk about finding a role for you in DCEU

Good. Maybe you shouldn't going around doing that stuff in the first place.
>waaa mommy tell them don't bring up that I'm a filthy rapist anymore

>tell them don't bring up that I'm a filthy rapist anymore
neither of them are rapists

>what kind of a world are we living in?

The one you lefty retards made.

We warned you to not appease the far left. Look what you did now.

Who would want to be in capeshit? They are just in it for money

Is Aquaman gonna get cancelled now?

Unless you provide source. Momoa hasn't apologized.

in the time it took you to post this you could have found out for yourself.

get fucked.

Theyre not people there goy, can't blame them for genociding terrorists. There all terrorists, you're not antisemetic now are you?

In the time it took you to reply to my post you could've finished that building that lego set in that cuck shed of yours.

>sh-shut up, YOURE A KEK!!!!!
Exactly what i expected.

>s-stuttering!
typical cuck comeback. Maybe if you said "please let me watch" to your bull you wouldn't be such a whining bitch?

Go kill yourself.

What was the joke?

Memes are true... Aquaman is a a weak bitch!

Go talk to your fish.

Hollywood is a corrupt Jewish cesspool of degeneracy and communists.

Fuck every single one of these kikes and shabbos goyim.

Serves them right for decades of virtue signaling in public then being complete profligates in private.

there was a black mirror episode of it

with the social media people will scroll through everything you said and do in order to get twitter to scrutinize it and create outrage

>has to
They had a choice. They could have said no.

>tfw no one has any dirt on you

to be fair it wasn't funny and it was just a dumb thing to say

if he was a comedian it'd be a different story but he literally said he enjoyed playing the part because he got to stick his tongue down emilia's throat and he had the chance to rape beautiful women.

He's just into the part though. I mean this is the guy who smashed a chair at the last comic con. He just gets into what he's doing and goes off. Plays up the "crazy barbarian" angle.

It's funny because most actors do interviews and they're very low key. Charming maybe. But Leonardo Dicaprio doesn't act half insane while promoting the Revenant. It's funny because you expect Momoa to act like a normal person and then he throws axes and talks about rape. It's dark humor, but I could see where it came from.

It's kind of shit that they dug this up from 6 years ago though.

>I mean this is the guy who smashed a chair at the last comic con.

M A D
A
D

L A D
A
D

It's from blacks with twitter and SJW feminists. They could finally afford an internet phone to blame the the world when they are making it worse. Isane people on drugs here.

Emilia said he had a fabulous penis?

>tfw no one cares or knows of your existence.

It's like you grandpas are living in caves still. Anything you put out their in public is fair game forever because of social media and the internet. Want to cry about it? then just be politically correct the few times you're in a spotlight and go joke with your buddies later about raping people.

eh, it's got some traction in scandinavia too but it's just a loud minority and the medias attempt to push that narrative is overshadowed by sorting out pedophiles and underage degeneracy to get swept away by it

are people actually satisfied with these types of apologies? What the fuck is wrong with people

Whats wrong with the apology?

who would win in a drunken fight

I don't like this thread but I know it needed to be made.

No, but it's a start though. Baby steps.

>has to
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Want to cry about it? then just be politically correct the few times you're in a spotlight and go joke with your buddies later about raping people.

>"buddies"

what are some actors who have the guts to say fuck off to these kinds of criticisms?

It's honorary

Saudi arabia too :( i am starting to hate my country

Actors like Voight or James Woods that are semi-retired or inactive. Every A Lister is held on a leash by their publicist to be as inoffensive as possible.

based Hawkeye also told sjws to fuck off for calling black widow a slut

Source

M-my man haha

help me out Sup Forums

when I was young and in middle school, I used to cop feels on this one girl that had me rock hard for reasons I can't explain. She gave me primal urges to just drown her with my semen. She would always giggle, smile and say no when I would grab and rub her titties after school.

it's been more than a decade, and I've been thinking about looking her up and apologizing

talk to her now and post screenshots. We'll guide you!

Renner is just background who can easily be killed off for cheap drama. If it were RDJ he would be forced to apologize.

It's not just the first world going to hell. Latin America too, Argentina is becoming sjw central, we're months away from having laws that force companies to hire traps and pay for their operations

We used to grab each other’s butt girls and boys in high school for shits and giggles.
Now it’s fucking rape.
Fucking millennial era sucks.

Don’t apologize idiot she doesn’t care.
Call her and get a beer.

In a world, were everyone is a thin skinned nancy out for their 5 seconds of fame and virtue signaling, physical contact of any kind is tantamount to rape. One man stands for the right of inbred hordes to beat, shame and enslave their wives. Angry transexual queerites rise to the challenge, but even they can't stop a man with twenty times the testosterone they have in their brittle feminine bodies. Caught in the midst of technological warfare, one man will fight for YOUR right, to KEK. Rated R