10/10 CGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CqjdIlcJo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=85gVFD7Dqwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/CqjdIlcJo4M

The difference 10 years makes

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I'm getting paid 50 million anyways who gives a shit

why can't anyone do cgi right anymore in live action films?

capeshit and it's cancerous fanbase

Watch Blade Runner 2049

why they gonna take attention to marvel/dc capeshit when atfer a year, at next one release noone gonna care about previous?
look at Blade Runner 2049, CGI and special effects are so good that hard to really tell what is CGI and what isnt

>before Disney
>after Disney

that's because they used a mixture of both.

god that looks fucking retarded

Just like your mom when i'm fucking her

rude

This hurt to watch

what were they thinking?

>take nice children's book about adventure that just so happens to be the precursor to LotR
>stretch it into three movies with needless action scenes and bad CGI

They really destroyed it Jesus Christ.

This is brilliant, problem is, nobody get the scene.
Is one of the smartest moves in cinema history.

By making "background" CGI next to Smaug wich is also a CGI character, you focus on the crapiness of the background and not the character.
Both are made by the same company at the same time by the same people.

Is like putting a huge actor next to a smaller actor to make the huge actor even bigger.

Watch Dustin Lee's edit of the three movies into a single 4h movie. He did color correction and other stuff too on it, and It's actually good.

knife-ears BTFO

>the state of capeshit

Is this the new Blade Runner 420 movie I've heard so much about?

OUTPLAYED

>Dustin Lee
Didnt know about that.
I havent seen the travesty that is the third one so I might as well see it in that edit.

Wtf is this scene? Is this from The Hobbit or something?

yes

>BRING ME THE ARROW STRETCHER

That was actually pretty dope.

Beat me to it.

Nothing wrong here

>Blade Runner 2049

>that Rachel

holy shit , I legit couldn't believe my eyes.

sword and plasma cannon are the only good weapons.

how the fuck exactly did they get a gold statue to melt that quickly anyway???

I'm so confused with what's going on here

Had to edit it so the Rock didn't look like a manlet.

>that fucking run

Looks like that Linkara gif.

kek

the fuck is this

This isn't a YRYL thread, user.

Literally anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=85gVFD7Dqwk

wow thats shit

How the fuck do movies costing 10's of millions of dollars have this shit?

175 mil 2017 movie, right?

What if they did another volley?

>female director
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because since its cheap to do now they throw it all over movies instead of focusing on ONE character or a few scenes or they dont have ANYTHING practical

A lot of the old CGI firms charged a decent price, but did great work. However, Hollywood Jews, in their never-ending scheme to save themselves some shekels, decided to go with the cheaper CGI companies, which came with a decline in quality.

They noticed that people still go to the theater to see this schlock anyway, so they continued using the cheaper companies. This resulted in the more talented CGI firms to go out of business.

fucking holy shit

I don't know, aside from the closeups and slowmos, I kinda like it. This could work in a capeshit tv show, but not a full fucking movie about king arthur

Thought this was from video game when I first saw it.

>magically unbreakable sword = magic anime powers sword
gg

this can't be real. I haven't seen that shit but everyone talks like its the greatest show of all times

What's the left?

Been saying it for some time. Women have no sense of action

>ohhh uuuu oh no haha HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Plebs gonna pleb user, what do you expect.

Does this make anybody else really hungry?

>and your OTHER volley?

>Does this make anybody else really hungry?

ffs this is altime bad

We're at a point where people dont even bother to make CGI look realistic anymore. People are used to video gamey CGI and all digital VFX is outsourced to out of house postproduction companies that has 100's of people sitting around dragging presets and assets out of commercial packages like a kid with fruity loops dragging in vengeance dubstep vol 3 loops and smashing it into sausage fattener and calling it the day.

The artistry is completely gone. I am glad these VFX houses are going bankrupt one after one. I am actually glad. Once you remove a director crutch, the one were he can completely remake the film in post, they will actually have to try to create decent looking films in camera.

if Legolas is in it and Tauriel is not then it's a shitty edit.

Christ... they probably paid several grand to some poo-in-loo to animate that atrocity as opposed to just renting a deer from a local animal preserve for a couple hundred bucks.

I grew up in the south. There are deer (and ostrich) farms literally fucking everywhere. Wouldn't have even had to go out of their way...

i just cannot stand this cunt's stupid fucking face. she has the same dumb expression every time she's on screen

I remember someone on here saying that's footage of a real deer. It was just inserted really shoddily.

>821 MILLION DOLLAR BOX OFFICE
THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE

Tauriel was shit.

>tfw can't see anything wrong in some of those videos
I played too much videogames or my eyes are trash

Legolas was worse. He's ridiculous in it. It's cartoony the things he does.

Yeah, is it 3D? It looks like a deer shot in front of a green screen that wasn't lit properly for the environment it's in.

I unironically like this scene a lot
it looks like ass but the concept makes my dick hard
dwarven engineering and all that jazz

can we get a link to the full movie?

That may be, but my point is that deer farms are everywhere in the south and they didn't have to insert anything. Coulda just driven to one of the preserves, rented the deer (you're really paying for the handlers time since they come along too), and had it stand in the shot.

The deer at those preserves are tame as hell too, so it's not like it's gonna run off. A lot of kids go to those farms and feed the deer while they stand around and graze.

Basically it would have been cheaper and more realistic had they just rented a real deer from the game farms.

holy shit that was CGI?

I agree, both were shit. Legolas should only have been a cameo or something.

If it was real gold smaug would be blind

This looks incredibly stupid but it's pretty much exactly how I pictured it in my head when I first read the book.