ITT: We post redpills that Sup Forums doesn't want to swallow

ITT: We post redpills that Sup Forums doesn't want to swallow

-Ancient Egypt did indeed have black pharaohs
-All European writing systems originated from Egyptian hieroglyphs
-Jews don't control the world
-The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because of your personality, not because women are sluts/stupid/picky/etc.
-Reading some 19th century philosopher's work and bragging about it doesn't make you an intellectual

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_alphabet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kangz

Jews are evil. Shut up, faggot.
Trump 2016, 1488

-Abortion is murder

WE

This is what happened to black people in Egypt, bro. The weren't kings n shit, they were losers.

there's black african tribes that have equal IQ to whites (Igbos).

Literally the first link that came up when I googled "black pharaohs"

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text.html

Honestly, I trust National Geographic more than some random person on Sup Forums

>jews don't control the world
nice try

>-All European writing systems originated from Egyptian hieroglyphs

Yes they did, and when it happened the country went to shit.

No you fucking idiot, it originated from the north or the east, no where near fucking africa.

They do. They control the majority of big business and by extension the government.

No I don't have a girl friend because I refuse to join with any female romantically in this society with a court system that will eternally fuck me in the ass.

I see no red pills before me. Kek will surely punish you for this transgression reddit.

>-Ancient Egypt did indeed have black pharaohs

They did indeed, but the ancient Egyptian population wasn't black (nor were they white)

>Jews dont control the world.

Literately what????!!!
Bro soros, turner broadcasting, and all forms of degeneracy in hollywood and throughout Media in general is fucking jewish.

WUZ

WUZ

>Abortion is child sacrifice

Altho there was a short lived black dynasty they had nothing to do with african americans which are originally from western africa

KANGZ

>Ancient Egypt did indeed have black pharaohs
"Ancient Egypt" usually refers to pre-muslim Egypt, a period lasting from around 3000 BC to 641 AD, so over the course of 3600 years there were, yes, a few black pharaohs. The United States having a single black president doesn't mean that all the presidents were.

>All European writing systems originated from Egyptian hieroglyphs
Wrong. Try Sanskrit you dumb ape.

>Jews don't control the world
Jews are overrrepresented in the media, finance, and Western governments. The most powerful institutions in the world. So if any one ethnicity had claim on "controlling the world" I'd say that Ashkenazi jews are a good contender.

>The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because of your personality, not because women are sluts/stupid/picky/etc
It's both really. The loosening of moral standards has made dating trends go towards the higher levels of men.

>Reading some 19th century philosopher's work and bragging about it doesn't make you an intellectual
noun
noun: intellectual; plural noun: intellectuals
a person possessing a highly developed intellect.
synonyms: highbrow, learned person, academic, bookworm, man/woman of letters

You need some degree of intellect and education to be able to understand Hegel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_alphabet

The Latin and Greek alphabet, Runes, and Cyrillic all originated from Egyptian hieroglyphs

The Egyptians were white enough.

Trump will win too

>-Ancient Egypt did indeed have black pharaohs
In other words niggers invented slavery system.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Kek ensures Trump will win.

Nope, they were mixed Arab/black

>redpills

>Lists all bluepills

Okay kike

Oy Vey! Yes goy, be good goy and believe that.

AYE HOLUP

SO

hillary is fine

U SAYIEN

what the fuck

>citation needed
nice try, Jamal

I have a wife and 3 kids. BTFO

WE

>all men
>all men control the world
i guess feminists are on to something

You know what. I agree. You wuz kings. You built math, science, all this shit. We owe everything to you but we will never give it to you because Yakub made us to be evil and manipulate the black man with tricknology. Now would you kindly FUCK OFF BACK TOO EGYPT.

>Ancient Egypt did indeed have black pharaohs
Nubians were black, but Caucasoid. We have more in common with them than they do with West Africans. Nubian Pharaohs only ruled Egypt during the 25th Dynasty, well after the glory days of old, and were foreign rulers.

>All European writing systems originated from Egyptian hieroglyphs
Fair enough, but Egyptian Heiroglyphics and the Latin and Greek alphabets are not the same. It's a very loose connection and implying we simply copied from the non-black Egyptians is a dumb argument.

>Jews don't control the world
Are you sure? A large proportion of the Bildeberg Group are Jewish. Most of the financial elite are Jews. The Media is owned and controlled by Jewish CEO's. Hollywood is overwhelmingly Jewish and they're responsible for almost all movies we see in cinemas. Jews control the major banks that we're indebted to, and Jews shape the geopolitical situation of the West with their riches (Soros for example).

>The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because of your personality, not because women are sluts/stupid/picky/etc.
Nice meme. Look up the Sexual Revolution.

>Reading some 19th century philosopher's work and bragging about it doesn't make you an intellectual
Nothing does these days. Universities are nothing more than an extention of School, and most "intellectuals" make shallow emotionally-fueled arguments regarding their ignorant liberal beliefs. Nice fucking meme, by the way.

Kill yourself.

Solid post.

OP of this thread is a fucking retard.

That Jews aren't the ultimate evil but Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews

>All European writing systems originated from Egyptian
S U M E R
U
M
E
R

>-Jews don't control the world

Then why are all american cocks mutilated by abrahamic slave standards?

The were likely Semitic/Mediterranean
Nobody actually knows their exact skin color because it was thousands of years ago fucktards

we wuz thread now

WE WUZ JUWS N SHIET

WUZ

Sup Forums BTFO

>-The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because of your personality, not because women are sluts/stupid/picky/etc.
That one's more of a r9k thing.