Aye, but at what cost?

aye, but at what cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jLXBBiLXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=6YzyaPgSHZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw him riding his bike the other week.

these were men wea trade

did ye point and laugh at him?

A dildo in thatcher's arse

That's right. Steel is heavier than feathers.

I was in my car and he pulled up near me and I thought "haha that's limmy" and I thought about opening the window and saying "hey limmy" but I didn't.

It all happened on broomhill drive.

Had the pleasure of meeting Limmy at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

He used to stay on Gardner street, I stayed on Caird Drive and saw him aw the fuckin time. Never once said awrite limmy :

i'd hate to live on gardner street

can't park anywhere and you have to walk up a hill all the time

OK Sup Forums.

What's your hing?

Fuck Gardner street, fuckin shattered by the time i make it to the top of that cunt trying to get to Hyndland.

and it's not close enough to byres road so you can't jerk off to chinky students as they walk by your window the little sluts

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=2jLXBBiLXXU

you should've
what if you never see him again

you might die

Dumbarton Road has more chinese students than byres road if that's yer hing.

Yeah I get that feeling watching the series 1&2 commentary, shits comfy as fuck.

well the best place is really the majestic winehouse across from thurso/dunaskin

DANONE!

What show is this?

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=6YzyaPgSHZc

Limmy's ye wee cunt

shes turned the waens against us

My nigga, my favourite sketch

Limmys content is lbasically 50% fucking genius, and 50% fucking shite.

Whats better, DeeDee or Paraside?

Met the man at CHVRCHES at the Hydro a couple of years ago, he has that aura that Jim Carrey seems to be exhibiting these days, but Limmy's always had this going

true, his show I found to be absolutely brilliant, so it's impressive how terrible, unfunny and generally intolerable I find him to be on his live streams and on twitter

it's gotta be dee dee, though I'm partial to a bit of falconhoof myself

>it's a 'Limmy streams Overwatch while playing terribly, occasionally glancing at the chat and chuckling to himself' episode

>having to crowdfund a youtube show because you got canceled
JUST

>it's a limmy gets bizarrely angry and starts bullying some random in chat and you can't tell if he's joking episode

There was a video years ago of limmy killing prostitutes on GTA4 and posing the question "how do you kill yours?"

Any one happen to have the link to it I can't find it