Let's discuss the positives of fat acceptance

Let's discuss the positives of fat acceptance.

None

TRUMP IS OBESE

I have another group to make fun of

Not an argument.

Dumb people with no self-control will die faster. Shame they cost us so much tax moneys in the process

If get Sup Forums becomes a high test board for a week

Smelly

Yet somehow isn't fainting in public.

I predict KEK will start making himself known by giving Stands to people and bringing in more chaos.

there's none

Not as smelly as a moose, or weed smoke.

>the high test meme

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a meme.

More niggers die because there's not enough food for foodstamps

>BC Holly

D-do you have any more of her sets?

Positives: Fatties are less embarrassing to be seen with in public.

Negatives: Fatties have higher self-esteem, which negates a major reason for banging them.

>tfw started cycling and now I've got a fetish for big cuties shit.

Is it because my test is now way high? Opposites attract?

Eh, only banged one fatty in my time. When we first hooked up. She smelt fine. Ended up crashing at her place. Woke up with the morning to her wanting to bang, smelt like strong BO and was sweaty as fuck. Ended up boning but that was the end of that. Never had a skinny girl smell anywhere near as gross in the morning

by accepting fat people instead of ridiculing them, we can remove their genetics from the gene pool when they die at age 40 of a heart attack and make humanity better

So being fat is genetic? So we can't blame them for being fat lazy fucks?

>Let's discuss the positives of fat acceptance

Positively obese!

fpbp

Bump

More jobs through needing to bring furniture up to more stringent standards of strength.

Would basically fix China's economy.

more dead niggers, since niggers have a higher rate of obesity and are more likely to die from obesity-related issues.

China's economy has been slowing lately.
This would reinvigorate the engine of the world economy.
Good Post

You didn't provide an argument, you asked a question.

You're retarded.

More worthless cunts are getting erased from the gene pool by having cardiac arrests, before they can pass their disgusting blob genes onto the next generation.

Once we kill them all, we'll have enough soap and lampshades to last hundreds of years.

manatee bait?

Being a lazy sack of shit is probably partially inhereted

anyone can lose weight, but being unwilling to is a pretty good indicator that you're a dead weight on society

They are fucking easy pussy and they will gobble your cock.

Dating a fat chick with insecurity issues, I can use her whenever I want and she is submissive as fuck. I've got her literally begging for my dick when I walk in her place.

It's the greatest thing in the universe, I don't have to deal with prissy bitches that scoff at sucking dick much less drinking my cum.

No its cause you fell for the high test meme. Thick and fat are way different

Honestly I had never heard of the high test meme before I started lifting. My theory on why I started liking heavier women was because my test was higher and I just really wanted to fuck because my interest in skinny chicks didn't fade I just developed an interest in fat women.

Are you a man? You will never really be accepted,