Who is the Fantano of Sup Forums?

Who is the Fantano of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy
thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan
nme.com/news/music/popular-music-vlogger-accused-pandering-alt-right-separate-channel-2147022
youtube.com/watch?v=_dcMI1WJRWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stuckmann

Reminder Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY thinks Kanye West is good.

Stuckmann

anyone else hate this guys opinion on music?

>kanye west is bad

Sup Forums is top 3 fag boards on this site

>he says whilst posting on a board with a numale runner general

pre-2011 they did

mc ride is their new god

/lgbt/
Sup Forums
what other board?

>mbdtf
>not audiokino

He is objectively good. Plebs are gonna pleb, I guess.

Sup Forums is the only board that has good taste in its medium

Sup Forums

It used to be RLM but they've outed themselves as capeshit loving brainlets long ago

Meme Grips is just joke that Reddit doesn't get. They actually think they're good. This is how I know that Sup Forums is infested with those faggots.

this

>2017
>hating Kanye
I SHIGGY DIGGY

nah, that's Sup Forums

kek

>weeb trash detected

>implying mu has a uniform taste in music

Nigga, this entire website at it's core is weebshit.

MBDTF is great though

Sup Forumsfag here. It's funny seing you guys discuss about music, you are like little baby plebs.

>Browses Sup Forums
>Thinks he know shit about music

>browses Sup Forums
>Thinks he knows shit about television and film

Guys how do I become a Sup Forums patrician? How do I get into music?

The majority of it is largely unrelated to anime though.

it's probably the skinny guy from RLM

>Yeah I'm a music expert myself, Death Grips, Swans, My Bloody Valentine, Neutral Milk Hotel, the list goes on.
>What? You never heard of them? Of course, you're an uncultured pleb.

be pretentious. even more pretentious than people here

Sup Forums

Start with essential Sup Forumscore charts and then branch out into more obscure artists from there

Step 1: Don't ask Sup Forums.

Listen to patrician bands like Godspeed You Black Emperor, Radiohead, and Death Grips. You have now into music

Poor newfag
I remember my massive disappointment when I realised that Sup Forums is one of absolute worst uptight faggot shithole on the internet

Just a bunch of faggot hipsters trying to one-up each other in their "exquisite tastes" in an infinite loop of bleeding diarrhea retardedness

Listen to Bjork.
That's it.

these posts read like someone who has never actually posted on Sup Forums but is going off what they think it's like

>not liking Kino West
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA

>le_music_defener.png

>Fantano
He is a neo-nazi and a member of the alt-right.

>A string of live shows scheduled to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the music review YouTube channel The Needle Drop have been cancelled. The cancellations come in the wake of a piece at The Fader on creator Anthony Fantano's lesser-known YouTube channel, thatistheplan, on which he published "dense videos full of references to memes" with titles like "pepe the frog triggers hillary clinton."

Here are some article to get you up to speed.

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy

thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan

nme.com/news/music/popular-music-vlogger-accused-pandering-alt-right-separate-channel-2147022

>Now, the vlogger has been accused of ‘pandering’ to the alt-right on a lesser-known side channel. As The Fader reports, Fantano’s side-channel thatistheplan is centred on language typically associated with the far-right movement, with videos titled “pepe the frog triggers hillary clinton,” “I CHANGED MY GENDER CUZ DONALD TRUMP,” and “MEGA-KEK SAYS POKEMON GO IS LIKE DOGFIGHTING” gaining Fantano’s secret second account over 400,000 subscribers. His videos also targets ‘SJWs’ and feminists, and repeatedly belittle the work of black musicians.

Read more at nme.com/news/music/popular-music-vlogger-accused-pandering-alt-right-separate-channel-2147022

Now that his live events are cancelled and he's no longer welcome at venues, we can hope that next YouTube will demonetize his videos.

Never said or implied that that I knew anything about television or films, faggot.

This.

Every fucking time this post triggers Sup Forums so goddamn hard. Look at those (You)s rolling in. God bless you UNIRONICALLY poster.

Sup Forums is not as patrician as it used to be, or as pretentious (yeah, it was way worse). The saving grace is that Sup Forums-core has aged pretty well. Start with that I guess.

why is Sup Forums so devoid of any board culture? it also has the highest percentage of tripfags and women.

this but unironically

If you are "into" music and aren't aware of who those artists are, especially in the internet age, then you're probably not "into" music as you thought

What are your favorite bands user? :^)

fuck outta here soyboy

>good taste

/tg/ but they're prison gay not fag gay

They probably got their favourite artist shat on by Sup Forums and are now pissy about it

why is quentin so good

Do any of you actually even enjoy music/ music discussion?

Why so hostile?

ultra-contrarianism mixed with diverse taste and a large deviation between old and newfags

Music is amongst the lowest form of art, right alongside the likes of video games. Back to with your mental deficiency (you must have one if you actively engage in music).
>on a film board
>admits to being a pleb
So why are you here?

>why is Sup Forums so devoid of any board culture

You mean shitposting

That is clearly not Quentin, only an inspiration

Talking Heads.

>Pleb shit like The Last Supper and Michelangelo's David being anywhere in a greatest achievements in art list
Bitch please

They do? How embarrassing...

film is unironically a lower art form than music

>Music is amongst the lowest form of art

>recite poorly written poetry over bleeps and boops
>OMG WHAT AN AMAZING ARTIST

Get the fuck outta here.

I'm so glad Sup Forums is more into Karlheinz Stockhausen and Krysztof Penderecki rather than being another circlejerk over the classical period only to namedrop Beethoven and Mozart over and over again.

woaah the velvet underground woaahhh spiderland woaahh captain beefhart woaaahhh deathgrips wooahhh pet sounds

I'm not being hostile, I'm just stating the facts.Sup Forums is not as great as it used to be, but it's still the second best board.

>Unironically uses pleb
You reek of Reddit and where the hell else I'm I gonna discuss movies and shows? I enjoy coming and fucking around while discussing a movies

>Board culture
None of the high traffic boards have anything resembling a 'culture', just memes and shitposting trends

Good taste

Some guy said it, so it must be truth!

>metal handicaps
are those like hub caps?

/fit/ has a culture
Sup Forums has a culture
/r9k/ had a culture until it was ran into the ground by normalfag tourists

>"le Radiohead is the greatest XD"
Pretty much just described Sup Forums

hella sweet tattoos chris

>Metal handicaps

Like the drummer from Def Lepard?

>Put a bunch of weather effects on top of a city scape with lots of neon lights
>HOLY FUCK ABSOLUTE K I N O LADS
this place is a joke

There are enough actual gays in prison that no one has to be "prison gay".
Fucking idiot.

/fit/....n-no . Also its Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums

/fit/ culture died with Zyzz, it's all actual faggots and /r9k/ now

>mfw people are unironically saying Chris stuckmann
>a nerd numale who reviews films in 5 minutes
No wonder you plebs like mother! Sup Forums was better when baneposting was in vogue

Reminder Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY thinks that Muse cover band Radiohead is good.

What does IQ have to do with artistic talent? The music is either good or it isn't.

damn I forgot radiohead too. I like them though. But all of those other bands/albums can fuck off. Hustlebones is the only deathgrips song worth a damn. Zack Hill is a sloppy drummer

a sizeable part of Sup Forums does not like Radiohead

What do you think culture is, you sub verbal australopithecine

post your favorite album Sup Forums if you think your taste is better than Sup Forums

name literally one bad thing he's ever put out, creatively.

Reminder Thom Yorke beat his wife as she was dying of cancer

Objectively not possible given that film incorporates sound and music into its very core. Film is everything that music is and more.

you're right. they like lil yacthy pfffbffpfbfpfbfppfb

who are you quoting?

youtube.com/watch?v=_dcMI1WJRWA

They're probably tired of faggots making a new thread about them hundreds of times a day.