Remember when Benson just murdered a guy instead of giving him his day in court and she wasn't reprimanded in the...

Remember when Benson just murdered a guy instead of giving him his day in court and she wasn't reprimanded in the slightest or undergone any tests to see if she'll snap?

I'm assuming it happened this season?

Remember when Benson suspected her step-brother of being a serial rapist only because of daddy issues?

That was pretty funny in all honesty.

>her brother and his wife gets pulled over for weed then they make it a race thing because she's black
>they win the case and he kidnaps his kids because he's a fucking retard

he was a rapist and rape is worse than murder

Dick Wolf has made a pretty good living writing "how can I get middle-aged white women to feel morally outraged about nothing" for the past 25 years.

>BE CAREFUL! RAPISTS ARE NOW HACKING PEOPLES PHONES TO MAKE THEM TAKE SEX SELFIES IN THEIR SLEEP

Cells, interlink

interlink

>remember the KKK episode
>the most generic one-dimensional racists ever

>WHAAAYYTT POWR

>the multiple videogame episodes
>the episode with an autistic kid that plays video games murdering his foster sister because the foster parents were abusing her with Cragen playing the game to get into his frame of mind
>GOTTA SAVE CALEB
>when Locke's dad plays some mmo and kidnaps the chick because her avatar looks like a previous victim
>they leveled up

They really don't understand videogames and technology in general do they?

that is my favorite episode. Uh, I shot the two Jew kids and the porch monkey.

>It's a white woman is found raped and murdered
>They interview her family; turns out they had no idea she lived a double life as a {insert here kinky lifestyle}.
>they interview a white man
>a lead takes them to a man(friend) with prior convictions of assault.
>they let the suspect go because he had an alibi
>Something, something leads them to the first white man interviewed
>Benson's got her suspect
>Judge sentences the white man

remember when the criminal served his jail sentence of 20 years and tried to get his life together and the detectives harassed him for weeks trying to get him to rape again and then when he does they beat him and arrest him

Fucking Stabler would have made a good rapist.

Is this a different time from when she beat the psychopath with an iron bar while he was handcuffed to a bed? PS post more Mariskas

>The undercover FBI officer gets shot
>She's laying on the ground dying and she confesses everything
>Then they put her arm in a sling and she's fine and walks away

Death bed confessions don't work when the character doesn't die, Dick you faggot

>Uh, I shot the two Jew kids and the porch monkey.

>the courtroom goes apeshit

>YOURE GONNA BURN IN HELL YOU MONSTER

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He did NOTHING wrong.

Remember the episode where the guy is intentionally spreading AIDS and one of the girls walks up to him in the middle of court and splashes acid in his face?

That would be considered a hate crime in california. It's legal to spread aids there now.

Who had the more elite squad, Manhattan SVU or Taylor swift?

One in the same

Judge Schuyler: You may now allocute
>fat nazi is visibly confused
Judge Schuyler: Describe your crime for the court.
Fat nazi: Uh, I shot the two Jew kids and the porch monkey.
My favorite! Also when the Nazi tells Novak that they'd make pretty white babies together.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

>You call me a pedophile, but who's the real monster here?

>When you finish talking to them, they're crying

>When they leave my house, they're all smiles

Holy shit is this guy Sup Forums personified or what?

He leveled up

>they never found his body

>The gun shop owner's son who clearly spends too much time on Sup Forums

>Hey kid we want to ask you some questions

>No, fuck you, I know my rights. You're violating the NAP now get the fuck off my property

nigga jumped in the river handcuffed. he wasn't comin out.

Garrett dillahunt is one of those under rated actors that are great in everything he's in.

Wether it's a small one off character like his role in law and order, a minor recurring character like in burn notice, or a main character like in raising hope. He's always a great character whatever he's in.

I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE AUTHORITY OF THE PUPPETS OF THE ZIONISTS OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT. WHITE POWER

>it's a Novak rapes a male stripper then becomes a lawyer arc
>it's a Novak talks about her crazy boyfriend that killed himself episode

I liked him in Looper

Too bad that he exploded after about 2 minutes of screen time

Was the show genuinely good in earlier seasons? Or was it always shit?
I remember enjoying it as a teen whenever I was forced to watch it by a parent or grandparent using the tv.

>kills Bill after playing cards then comes back and kills all the hookers except Joanie in Deadwood

Oh yeah, and we got to watch him ass rape a teenage girl in the woods in Last House On The Left.

I'd say maybe season 1-5 is fine

There's some legitimately good episodes then there's the laughably bad episodes.

it was shit until Ice-T was on it

The black broad was the fucking worst. I'm glad she got the axe before she killed the show.

Tamara Tunie or the curly haired one nobody remembers?

No the coroner is fine. The curly haired detective.

I googled it.

Monique Jeffries

I personally thought she was completely forgettable, just a background character.

Why didnt you like her?

>had a one night stand with a man she knew to be a suspect in a sexual assault case the unit had investigated
>was taken off active police duty and placed on desk duty
>found desk duty to be intolerable and was belligerent when Captain Don Cragen still wanted to include her in staff meetings
>She blamed Cragen for supporting the decision to take her off active duty. She eventually resigned and sued the department for discrimination.

earlier seasons had writers, guest actors and lighting technicians from the wire, it was noir lit, shadowplay, music tailored for scenes, after season 3 that talent pool dissolved piece by piece,
now everything is even lighted and its written like a bad soap opera

I’m rewatching svu and I was thinking to myself what the fuck Novak was doing raping strippers?
Also who’s hotter Novak or Cabot?

One on the right, Cabot I think. By a large margin

yea i love when actors show up as other characters. there's a few that have done that but i can't think of them at the moment. novak is the clear choice tho.

That one was stupid
>this confession that you fucked up will affect your career for the rest of your life!
and it never comes up again

Novak on the right

Mommy

I would choose Cabot, but she's a lesbian so it wouldn't happen. Therefore Novak by default.

But I would totally date the hell out of the blonde that hooked up with stabler before he left.

scarier Terminator than Arnold ever was

Cabot is married to Bobby Flay IRL

I couldn't get it up knowing that little faggot has been on top of her.

HE CAN'T TELL WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S THE GAME ANYMORE

somebody post the video

Show went to shit when Stabler and Munch left.

Also: GO HOME GAMER GIRL.

there's some french guy that's been in like 4 episodes as different characters

not anymore

Actually this did just come up 2 weeks ago on the Season 19 episode 2.

She is being interviewed because Noah may be taken away for a new reason each episode so far.

i hate that kid i hope he ends up having aids from his mother being a junkie whore