youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude anxiety lmao

WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY
WHERE'S THE JOKE

>guy do comics
>people like an speciphic type of comic
>guy decides to make more comics like that, because it had a good reception
>guy continues making said comics, thus showing that there is a demographic/market/public that want this type of comics
>people that never read any of his previous comics that were different, start to complain because these comics doesnt appeal to them
>ignoring that it appeals to plenty of other people, the same that made the artist be recognizable to begin with

Man, this shit just sounds like people are complaining that the comic doesnt pander/or have YOU as the public/demographic.

The fact that plenty of people like these, is reason enough for him to continue doing this, if he wants.

Because in the end, his only fault is giving people what they want, and your fault is getting mad at people liking something that you dont like.

>you can't say it's bad because other people like it!

Is this the lol thread?

I am just saying that the nature of the criticism is stupid.

Its like going into a rock concert, and complaining that they arent playing classic music, or going into a restaurant, asking for something that isnt on the menu, and getting mad with them for it.

Or complaining that a cartoon for children is written for children in mind - or complaining that a show rated R, isnt for children.

You are just not the public.

Explain to me why we hate this but love Womp?

>love Womp

What Sup Forums have you been browsing?

Owlturd
>Hey guys I have a comic idea I ask a girl out and she says no then a guy in a friend zone shirt beats me up
>In the next comic I say I will do my homework but then I watch Netflix and a guy in a procrastination shirt beats me up
>In another comic I say this year won't be bad and a guy in a 2016 shirt beats me up
>I am gonna write another comic where life beats me up

Womp
>I am a funny fat guy
>I live with my female roommate and wacky hijinks ensue
>I am sad and lonely

Owlturd is OMG SO RELATABLE XD!
Womp is a genuinely funny comic.

>I am just saying that the nature of the criticism is stupid.
Maybe you're not the public of that criticism? What makes you think you can criticize that criticism?
Don't bother criticizing my post. You're not the public.

post more.

penny arcade is shit now.

Then fuck the public. You can criticise something for being overdone and uncreative pandering. You can criticise something for doing nothing to drive the artform forward (fuck me that sounds pretencious enough to undermine my entire point) while providing more derivative and worthless content.

I don't even mind the comic, what I've got in mind is mostly clickbait shit. It will always be popular because the public are dumb enough to click, but what's the incentive to create anything worthwhile if nobody cares?

I'll freely admit I'm an elitist wank in a way. I've always liked the old-style British television approach, where you'd get documentaries on some man's train-set or something that sound interminably dull but actually wind up showing you something new and interesting that you wouldn't have thought of before - and because of the nature of television before the internet, most people had at best 4 channels to work with - and if 3 of those are showing women's soaps or other nonsense then a significant audience are forced to try something new and look at the train-set by default.

It's not a perfect approach, but there's got to be a middle ground somewhere.

I can't. at all manifest any strong feelings about this artist and his comics.
He's one note, sure, but that's not really offensive or anything. I honestly don't get why you'd even make threads about them. At WORST they're boring and at Best they're an okay artist who just kinda farts out very repetitive comics. It doesn't have the cringe or a Jaques or Willis comic or the detestable creator of a Shmorky comic.

It almost feels like you're TRYING to hate this guy. I'd probably never see his comics ever if people didn't post them on Sup Forums. And they certainly aren't bad enough for me to seek them out and mock them.

>You can criticise something for being overdone and uncreative pandering.

Which basically ends up with "why he is not pandering to ME, instead to those people who actualy like his work".

It would be different if he had started out producing this content. I mean, we don't hate Jim Davis despite Garfield existing to be inoffensive and push merchandise, but Shen is the very definition of a sell-out. Compare his original works to this garbage.

I don't want him to make things for me, I want him to make something new. Indirectly this may lead to something for me, but equally I may never find that thing.

(also as stated, I don't care about him specifically, One or two lazy people isn't a problem, thousands of them are.)

Whomp isn't funny either. Haven't laughed once at it.

76chan Sup Forums GET

first

F8CK Y8U

FUCK

AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Witnessed

booo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck that's an impressive get. The text, the pic, got damn

whew

Nice.

classic Sup Forums get. well done.

Wasted GET

WITNESSED

How will Sup Forumsnrad ever recover?

I'd complain that you've ruined this thread, but this is such a retarded thread that this will only improve the quality.

Nice script.

witnessed

Hypercrisis confirmed.

M O D S
O
D
S D O M
D
O
M O D S

WAKE ME UP

Holy fucking Get, I think we have a winner

Get, indeed, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

Holy fuck WITNESSED

Boooooooo. Congrats.

>8 8s
>Missed

And so she's cucked again a final monstrous time after years of waiting, into oblivion.

No, its like going to a rock concert, and they only play the same one song over and over again, you fuckhead.

And bellyrubs.

This is the fate that Vriska deserves.

eight eights

It is. The girl who deserved those 8s died a long time ago.

vriska did nothing wrong

vriska confirmed absolutely destroyed

>now

We could always take one of their GETs in petty revenge.

delete Sup Forums

Where were you when Sup Forums killed the 8itch once and for all?

Confirmed from now until the end of times, Sup Forums is Sup Forums's whore.

>Its like going into a rock concert, and complaining that they arent playing classic music
No its not. When you go to a rock concert, you are specifically paying to go listen to rock. That's the agreement you make as a rock fan.

Your other examples carry more weight, but only retards do those things. When a shitty comic is spammed on Sup Forums, it reaches the eyes of many different people with different tastes. Some may like it, some won't. The people who don't like it are just as valid in their opinion as the people who do like it, and both groups have the freedom to express their opinions.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welp.

They can't keep getting away with this...

Holy fucking shit

HA EAT IT Sup ForumsMBLR Sup Forums always superior

8 is my lucky number

perhaps this will be a good year after all

Sup Forums's just biding their time, collecting meme magic for their 2017 to usurp Sup Forums.

will Sup Forums ever recover?

Ronnie has deep lore

She was already a corpse. We just need to smudge out all memory of her ghost. In a few years (give it 8), she'll be forgotten entirely by the internet save for lame resurfaced memes, and old art that will have people wonder who the trashy demon girl is.

Sup Forumsmblr BTFO

Whomp is distinct in that we're not going "lol! so relatable!", we're laughing at a character who has relatable flaws taken to ludicrous extremes.

Witnessed, praise kek and he will give me my gf

Oh you motherfucker.

Womp doesn't get its head up its own clogged ass over its exquisitely frail myth of self. Like yeah I get it the world is fucked and we're all depressed with too many drugs and no future, but god dammit stop WHINING about it and either make it some black humor or get off your ass and do something.

you fool, it'll be years before we can fix this

I had no idea of the force of nature we were up against

sports-loving normies ruin everything

>doze digits

Delete every board except Sup Forums

You know they have a bot that watches multiple chans for nearing gets, then they have someone steal it? I assume most of the replies to this get is probably them since the link was posted there on that very thread. Their Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums with some Sup Forums on the side

But they don't LIKE his work. They just like the ideas presented by his work.

If Ronnie pandered to normies instead of channers and was more of a normie himself, people would be reposting Whomp everywhere on Facebook.

easily the best GET in Sup Forums history

even better than the slott 700 GET

Fresh from the oven

Shit

These comics are really exploitable.

What was the original?

ronnie doesn't pander to channers, I doubt he even posts on Sup Forums
it's not like he ever talks about currently airing anime

WTF!!!!!

>You shouldn't judge people just because they have strange chest tattoos and have sanded down their genitals.