Archer Thread

Change your channels. Archer moves to FXX for season 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/01/archer-moving-fxx-season-8-1201878709/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many episodes?

deadline.com/2017/01/archer-moving-fxx-season-8-1201878709/

How is this show still running? It's been the same joke over and over for the last 7 seasons. At least with Vice they changed things up a bit but even that was mostly the same. Then its right back to the status quo.

The segues, man.

I always fall for them and I don't know why

Because only idiots like this show.

so archer is basically "dead" right

In purgatory or a coma dream.

Last season was private investigators. Next season is 1920's noir with everyone in different roles and is likely a hallucination.

>as this noir-leaning season is being dubbed Archer: Dreamland, since it will take place completely inside of Sterling Archer's comatose mind. According to creator Adam Reed

jesuschristhowhorrifying.png

I stopped caring after season 6.

I'm a lot more stoked about Cassius and Clay

then they will move to FXXX then to just XXX

>Dude it was all a dream: the season

Remember the last time he went under like this he almost found out who his dad, we might be getting something like that.

Or its a season long Inception parody, I hope their fucking with us, they do that from time to time.

No, he is now a mexican truck driver.

I can't wait, I love this dumb show.

because i was feeling silly

Can we make the next season about superhero style vigilantism? Because Sterling is basically Bruce Wayne anyway.

Then XXY, for the genderbent season
Followed by YYZ where everyone is Geddy Lee

>Same joke
>Season 5 is about them being drug dealers
>Season 6 is being CIA agents
>Season 7 being private investigators

At least two seasons broke the status quo while one season went back to the status quo.

I remember this show being shit after season 3. Did it ever get back better?

Season 8 takes place in 1940's dreamland. Reed said he had three very different ideas for the last three seasons, one of them of course being Noir Dreamland. So maybe it'll be similar in tone to BTAS, or one of the other two will have a central theme like that.