Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZmxZThb084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit in my ass more epic than ca:cw

Was the Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse really in WW2?

>USA
>1864
>fate of the World
hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this desu

Yeah, if the US had permanently split into two it wouldn't have been around to constantly save you from war and economic turmoil.

youtu.be/uZmxZThb084

>Yeah, if the US had permanently split into two it wouldn't have been around to constantly invade you and indulge in economic exploitation

What kind of next level shitposting is this supposed to be?

>save you from war
What.

>and economic turmoil.
What???

Are you fucking dense? user is talking about attacks from other nations. A divided America would most definitely not be able to defend itself from other foreign powers

What are you gibbering about? "fate of the world" implies the whole, non-American world.

my stomach turns and i feel all kinds of strange anytime i visit the mule shoe, its second to cold harbor for the battlefield with the most uncomfortable vibes for me

Looks like a tiny battle.
>muh largest in Western Hemisphere
The sieges of Cuzco and Tenochtitlan were orders of magnitude larger.

I'm sure all those guns and jeeps that had 'made in USA' on them magically appeared in Europe and gold goblins spirited European gold stores into Fort Knox

>ITT: Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums and crashes on the couch

You fucking idiots. All of you.

To be honest the Battle of Spotsylvania went on for at least 10 issues too long, the 'Blood Angle' arc was stupid as fuck despite the great arc and the twist was really easy to see coming.

wut?
Did you even read the captions?

Hmmm...
I feel like this is slightly biased towards one of the choices.

>Largest military confrontation in the history of the western hemisphere
>Result: Inconclusive

kek
Americans can't write endings for shit.

The civil war was fucking brutal.
More soldiers died from improper sanitation than actual fighting, imagine when you go to taco bell and your ass just fucking exploding in the toilet, but there are no toilets and you dying from this is what is deciding if America is a divided clusterfuck or a united authoritarian state.

>you will never be a Union soldier fighting to preserve the greatest nation in the history of humanity from being torn apart by retarded hicks killing their countrymen just to own other human beings as slaves