He is

He is...

Finally, truly, we have become the Bladerunner 2049.

a creator of pure kinography.

Pretty much the only director who's proven to be trustworthy with his track record these days, and way more prolific than Fincher so there's that.

The best director working today

hack Fincher for videogame players that think they've graduated from hack Nolan

CELLS

Going to make the adaptation Dune deserves.

He is cheeto dust
He is hot pocket video game
He is canned "pizza sauce"
He is single-serving Easy Mac
He is dog biscuit Axe body spray
He is Dorito crumbs on a hooded sweatshirt
He is Tarantino
He is orange juice concentrate
He is a lotion stain on plaid boxer shorts
He is paintball burger king hot dog
He is a lap-dance at Hooters at noon on a Wednesday
He is coca-cola puberty

Pure kinography

>Villeneuve: "And so I told Ryan, just as I told Jon [Bernthal] in Sicario, I told him: 'Just wrap your hands around her throat, and gently, steadily, apply more and more pressure. And just watch the look in her eyes when you squeeze her windpipe shut. Watch the panic growing in her eyes when she starts to realize you're not going to let her take a breath, and she starts to fight you,' and, uh... and uh... [clears throat] Uh, I'm sorry, what was the question again?

WEWLADS

Imagine sitting next to an Villeneuve fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" movie. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Deakins pans shots in great numbers like one of his video game cutscenes. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" meme actor is on screen.

HE IS NOLAN WE NEED

BUT NOT NOLAN WE DESERVE

>tfw your digital waifu's firmware update happens mid-interview

He is a small-batch local IPA that tastes like shit
He is a Taxi Driver poster in a dorm room
He is a "New American" restaurant in Brooklyn that serves $30 cat food sandwiches
He is a one-off freshman year gay experience
He is crocs, he is mini-cooper, he is Starbucks
He is low-test

t. pleb

>He is a Taxi Driver poster in a dorm room
very true
You can tell by how hes praised on this board that hes just that

WITHIN CELLS

Do you think Joi has mandatory updates that automatically install, and then automatically reboots to apply them at the most inconvenient times? Is there a Windows 10 of the Blade Runner world with holograms?

No its worse
Its ATARI

Will you fuck off

I have about as much respect for Villeneuve and his "movies" as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is Reddit. It is video game hot pocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized man child degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is your wife fucking a an Asian/black half breed. It is Walter White. I am seething.

WTF is Sony, Atari and Coca-Cola doing in Bladerunner. I love the film, but that fucking crappy product placement kind of temporarily ruins the movie by bringing you out of it. I can understand that it probably happened because those companies helped pay to make the movie possible, but come on they needed to make it a little bit more subtle then a 500 foot tall neon billboard in English.

Invasive advertising is a common thing in cyberpunk, why not make it real companies?

'allo, d'ni 'ere

Because everything in LA is in either Russian or some Asian dialect. They should have had the company names in those languages instead of English, everyone would still recognize the logos, and it would make a lot more sense lore wise.

A second class citizen when compared to a real artist like cakeboy here

>he is a shitty Jonathan Glazer

It looked like most ads were in Japanese and English

I don't know if you're mocking but Dolan is great

Yes