God Tier Trolling

Memes aside, and obviously this guy is a hard core Christian, but am I the only one who appreciates the fact that he duped thousands and thousands of liberal faggots into seeing graphic abortion footage that they otherwise never would have watched?

Bernie and Hillary faggots are probably having massive anxiety attacks after seeing those clips.
I would love to see some of the reactions and comments of hyper-triggered reddit and tumblr hamplanets right now.

>B.. B... But there was no trigger warning

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uc96g2Yc
abolishhumanabortion.com/portfolios/abolitionist-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a clever ruse in our case, but unfortunately he ruined it by trying to spin it as an Anti-Abortion message.

Now he's just a huge faggot.

Tulsa Oklahoma

>God Tier
What did he mean by this?

I still dont get the back story of this

Other than duping prochoice ppl

>fedora tippers and liberal degenerates btfo
Nothing more I could ask for to be honest. God is good.

Couldn't the owners of all those logos he used on the bills theoretically sue his ass?

he wants to start a legit abortion abolishment movement with the intention of permanently ending the practice in america.

I agree with his final message, but his method is absolute madness.

He just enraged those that disagreed with him and disappointed those that might agree with him. None of the symbolism meant anything. None of the art was worth three farts in a spacesuit. None of the actual message was targeted at who it needed to target (those that would have been receptive to the message).

In fact, it was far more damaging than anything else. And now, the troll is probably going to face endless fire over this.

That would be good.

If they found out he sold the bills on ebay, probably.

>being this triggered
i bet you voted remain

I have Social, Address, Phone Number, Family members, Credit Score for Rus.... should I?

>but am I the only one who appreciates the fact that he duped thousands and thousands of liberal faggots into seeing graphic abortion footage that they otherwise never would have watched?
nah. i can get behind it.
I agree with him too, except that there's anything you can do. When you are the minority the only thing you can do is try to change minds. Which I do. I try to argue the point as much as I can. He gets all pissy because what? because we're not bombing clinics? what the fuck does he want?

And what the fuck did he do? drew a picture. trolled a taiwanese basket weaving forum? gg faggot.

Gonna be honest. I expected to be rick rolled.

Nah, we don't care. This isn't Sup Forums.

FEED US FETUS FAJITAS
FEED US FETUS FAJITAS
FEED US FETUS FAJITAS

The jews dead!!!

Yes.

so glad I never got caught up in this stupidity, either it would be nothing and I wasted my time it it would be a huge happening and I would just find out then.

Im glad people got pranked on how is leddit reacting??

So then he brings up a good point. He said God made himself into a cell and then came as a child specifically to be killed by us.

>DID GOD COMMIT SUICIDE OR ABBORTION?

No

pastebin.com/uc96g2Yc

Check this!

>DID GOD COMMIT SUICIDE OR ABORTION?

Yes.

Liberal who? Im a trump supporter and ProLife - but I do understand that the Choice should be there when it means a life of pain, or death for the Mother and Father.

But this asshat ruined two of my days, made me go on a wild goose chase, all to preach shit I already believe, except the GOD Shit.

I agree with him, I have a kid, and most people who have kids are pro-life unless their Lib scum.

Trump is supported by Pro-Lifes biggest leaders, and he's the best chance to push back.

Leave him alone. He has a family and kids.

Eh. I understand why people are against abortion, even from a religious perspective. I respect the work he put into it duping a bunch of people into listening to his message. And I don't think he's completely wrong, even though I support abortion because fuck more nigger babbies.

he wouldnt have kids if he wouldnt have listened to himself....

No, you were retarded enough to fall for it now you have to live with the shame

Can someone explain to me what anti-abortion had to do with anything on the bill or anything that me.teeth posted? None of that shit connected.

>405922 3374

Here's if you want it.

He didn't piss me off enough to release things that could effect his family

check my 9 for late term abortions

he was anti trump too faggo

If you check out the reddit sub for badselfeater you'll find all the degenerates tipping euphorically.

Literally none of it fucking did.

This made me lel.

If we could use this to get BLM to burn down all the planned parenthoods, it might be worth it.

DELETE THIS

BYE BABY DANGLES

Child sacrifice is the owl, and people say the illuminati cults sacrifice children on blood moons and shit for power.

>made me go on a wild goose chase
He didn't make you do anything, faggot.
And the liberal bit (i assumed) was referring to the the threads on reddit.

And I'm right there with you. Trump. Pro-life. All that. This guy might have won some people over if he could articulate a thought as well as he can spin a yarn.

The idea itself isn't bad. We've become so decadent that we kill our children for an easier life. We're slaves to money to the point of child sacrifice. That should've been the crux. It should've been a buildup. But then he went full REEEEEEEEEEEEEE and sperged out at us like he's the only one who "gets it", man...

Ah well. It was a fun puzzle, and a few anons got it right early on (and he didn't even acknowledge that). Back to your regularly scheduled politics.

This. He rused me for sure. A lot of you fags fell for the cicada shitposting too, don't lie.

I'm glad I was taking a shit when I watched this. I pretended I was shitting out a niglet.

No it wouldn't, you moron.

>I watch,
> I go to site to learn more.
> Against Abortion too.
> MFW Anti-Catholic
> Go back to being Catholic, nothing was lost.

Fucking do it.

Talked to him, he's a good guy.

I won't release anymore info on him.

He said he's going to update us soon as to why he did this, and the artwork symbolism.

I'll just let it be, I suggest the rest of POL does as well, he has a Family, he's just fighting for what he believes in, will delete all info I've leaked

Why do catholics love niggers so much?

Give him a call, this is the only information I will leak regarding Russel

He is a good guy like I said

fuck off faggot

Others have probably said this, but isn't all this intentionally misleading that he has these esoteric symbols he left as clues in the bills, and it just turned to being only abortion?

why so angry?

I talked to him, I'm sure he's going to change his number tomorrow.

He's a good guy, lets leave him be POL, less you piss off the wrong people.

All men are equal in Christ. We like Brazilians too. Even when Germany puts you to sleep in Soccer.

I work in stem cell tech on aborted fetuses.

Dude is 100% correct, the process is VILE. I would never, ever, endorse this as it constitutes murder.

That being said, I think the answer is increased education.

People honestly don't realize that babies born during the 2nd trimester have a 50% survival rate (increasing every day).

Within 10 years we will be able to keep a baby from the first trimester alive to live a normal human life.

I think once people start to realize the biology and underlying science they will start to run as fast as they can from abortions.

I mean for fuck sake just use a condom or birth control. At the very least take responsibility for your actions, its not 'your body', it another living human being inside your body.

If you want to kill it, we can't stop you, but that does make you a murderer.

Will stick around to answer questions, but I expect a massive wave of faggotry claiming I am wrong with no evidence.

But niggers and brazilians are subhuman, you don't want more of us in your country.

mmmmmm abortions

Maybe the Hammerskin We WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT people say that on Sup Forums
I don't.

What he's saying is all the evil that those symbols represent trickles down to the general population and makes us child murderers. The we do it to ease our burden so we can feed the beast instead. Essentially. It was that things are so bad in our society that morally we can do anything, and it's "okay" because you gotta "get yours"

Greed. It's about greed. But mostly about abortion.

Artificial wombs will render the "my body my choice" argument invalid. I can't wait... hopefully it's sooner than I think.

NO.

murder is a legal term. killing a fetus is just ending a life. not even the life of a person, because a person has a name and a social security number. just some human cells.

and who cares. we have more people than we can care about already. who gives a fuck about some niglet spawnling?

who actually gives a fuck if we shred babies? we don't need them. they don't 'deserve' life - life is a GIFT. we don't owe them anything. we don't have a place for them.

our population is insanely out of control. we never need 1 billion humans, let alone 7+ billion humans.

the more fetuses and infants that get their heads smashed with pliers the better.

do you have any idea how expensive they are? how little we need them?

abortion is literally one of the only things we're doing half right nowadays. we just need to make it extremely common in the third world now. PAY people to get them. its irresponsible to do eitherworse.

Thanks. So it is okay if I go there and impregnate a white chick to make half monkey babies?

There was a guy twitch streaming it on 10 second delay and it caused him to shut it down.

i wanna stab this piece of shit

>But this asshat ruined two of my days, made me go on a wild goose chase, all to preach shit I already believe, except the GOD Shit.

>I'm a gullible dumb cunt
>It's this guys fault

How many hoaxes or "high level insider's"
Do you idiots have to fall for? None of them have ever been even close to coming true, ZERO.

This guy triggered thousands of tumblrina's and blue pilled faggots and you want to dox him because of you're fucking own stupidity, anyone with half a brain knew it was nothing, at least it wasn't some viral marketing bullshit.

Tl;dr You're dumb as fuck and it's your own fault. This guy is a legend, you're a fuckwit.

This.

I feel like most people who have had even a little exposure to what abortion actually entails realize this.

Give him a Ring before he changes his number, like I said he's a good guy - this is the only info I will leak on Rus.

Now back to the real issues in America for me, bringing down the Clinton camp.

>bluepilled faggot
>"YOU GUYS ARE ASLEEP!" "YOU GUYS ARE EVIL"

LOLOLWOWOKWKWKWKKWKLWEEEE

abolishhumanabortion.com/portfolios/abolitionist-memes/

Bernie supporter here. Seen plenty of abortion footage. I still give 0 fucks. People who don't understand basic biology; fetus =/= human

This is the post I've been waiting for. Dox this ruseter

post this meme

Who else is gonna troll the fuck out of him? I need more Russel abortion memes to put as fb pics and friend him.

Did you see the massive asshurt on /x/? My god, I'm not religious, but the fedora tipping is out of control over there.
That man trolled them good.

>not even the life of a person, because a person has a name and a social security number.
you're pretty fucked in the head dude

Also some of us, are from real movements, and we thought he was involved in a cause similar to ours.

There are real versions of this, with values on bringing down the corruption that is right in front of our faces in America.

I respect him because he used our tactics for his cause, but he did steal a lot of what we do, so we were concerned.

Tonight thousands of degenerates were tricked into watching graphic abortion violence.

God has willed it.

I'm crackin a beer.

The thing is that even if blacks have a high abortion rate, whites have a way higher abortion rate for their birth rate

So, if Shanquiqui has 5 kids and aborts 2 she still has 3

But if a White woman has one child and gets an abortion, its no more whitey

Poor people need abortion man. It would be interesting to see how much money the country saves with it being legal. It isnt morally right and i personally disagree with it but i see it as a necessary culling, which is unfortunate.

Then stop bitching about people eating veal and eggs.

>but am I the only one who appreciates the fact that he duped thousands and thousands of liberal faggots into seeing graphic abortion footage that they otherwise never would have watched?

I love a good gore thread. Where are the links?

When the video started i thought it was Shia Lebouf

I guess you don't understand what the word potential means.

i wonder what that guy thinks about queers

Seriously do I have to point it out for you

I am only releasing his Number. I spoke with him he's a good guy, end of story.

Same here.

Kill yourself bernout.

Oh wait I am sure the vaping will r3emove you from the gene pool soon enough. Good luck killing your wife's son.

You already know its wrong.

Queers can't have abortions and they adopt the surplus children, so I think he'd be cool with them.

You must have me confused for someone who denies how delicious dead animals are