Nick, what's going on big guy?

>Nick, what's going on big guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-brought-down-by-big-gay-sex-scandals/12/2016/
youtu.be/rBP3gqHhvBA
youtu.be/dBJc5WYSbvM
youtu.be/HtRZFGUJnOA
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=114
youtu.be/JZMYAvVOLds?t=160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't look at me like that Sam, I know what's been in your mouth.

Just KYS already Sam

>I saw you with my own two feet.

How long till you repost this 2000 times?

i don't understand this
sam hates gay people

surely just doing this is disgusting and shameful to him

go back faggot. This will never be your board.

He has that whole "Im against gays but Im secretly one of them and I hate myself" thing going. It's really common with right wingers:

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-brought-down-by-big-gay-sex-scandals/12/2016/

He deals with it by fucking trannies.

this board has been free of Sup Forums for longer than you've been posting on it

Is Sam actually spending 7k a month to make videogames or is that just a thing to scam pity money out of his fans.

This and Guy Heaven are literally his only two good skits.

Eric Andre shits all over him.

Certified sweetie. It already is.

Obviously a scam. I can't believe impressionable kids are still giving him money. It was funny once but I'm not sure about this one.

>Sam Hyde has such a powerful presence even the people who hate him can't stop talking about him

I started to get really into MDE after seeing posts like this over and over. Thanks for being such a cry baby you drifted me towards some really cool shit.

>Boston Ross
>2070
Sorry?

You should be sorry for your poor taste

Do you have to post the same skit every single time. It's literally the first scene of the first episode of World Peace. You are the reason people don't want to get into MDE. You play it out, using the same jokes. Why are you such a pleb.
BODYCOUNT BODYCOUNT BODYCOUNT
youtu.be/rBP3gqHhvBA
Chuck is the best
youtu.be/dBJc5WYSbvM
youtu.be/HtRZFGUJnOA

Is he forgotten yet?

He still has the loyal Sup Forums audience ;)

I love you Sam Hyde!

Holding the palm of the world in your hand
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=114

whats this from? someone explain

Charles looked far too 'at home' in that Angels in the streets video...

youtu.be/JZMYAvVOLds?t=160
Every single thread.

Yeah sam crossed the line with me already when he "made" the brony game.

I'll never forgive him for that one. Never got a refund.

I think it's because Charls is a little insane and gays have a mental disease. It's easy to tap into that gayness if you're like that. Think different, think homo

method acting

No wonder this cringy shit was cancelled

none of that was in the show

And now he's making fun of reddit aswell. Just how low can this guy go.

and america has been free of nonwhites longer than they've been there

Charles is about "at home" there as he is anywhere - that is, nowhere at all. Dude is not gay. Did he fuck men? No doubt. But it was like it was fucking anything else. Did it take? No, just like nothing else ever did.

Charles just migrates from one role to another. There may be a person somewhere deep inside, but it's not in control. Just bearing witness to the chaos and screaming silently.

Did Sam ever figure out how to boil water in his car so he can eat pasta?

That's a FtM tranny, our boi Sam has found a way to fug dude without technically being a faggot.
Nice one Sam, keep up a good work.

biopic when?

Charles takes on roles as a desperate (and really, automatic, subconscious) means of interfacing with reality - they are a surrogate for that *something* missing. Now, Sam is somewhat of an opposite. He is at home everywhere - he takes on roles as well, but as a deliberate and conscious choice and a half-assed one at that. His sense of self is strong to the point of overpowering and his craving for attention prevents him from ever taking a role seriously. That sense of self is in constant need for attention so he breaks character with a childlike glee. His inner conflict is in inability to control this impulse which in and of itself is a source of self loathing, but also the same thing that caused him a lot of concrete trouble which compounded on that self loathing. He hates the inner brat, but his attempts of controlling it with an iron fist are equally bratty - they don't come from a genuine intent of self-improvement but from an annoyance with self-doubt - the firm belief that he's simply above having a serious issue. He can't face the brat head on so he puts on a serious face and substitutes it for - completely unbeknownst to him - a different sort of brat, or rather, the same brat with different clothes on. It comes from the same source and as such, it is also a source of annoyance. So Sam just keeps keeping on, constantly waging battle with the inner brat, only ever achieving fulfillment when truly immersed in something genuinely productive, where the brat takes a back seat because there's no room or time for him. And in this, he's just like everybody else.

And as for Nick, he just doesn't give a fuck.

>projecting your homosexual fantasies onto Sam simply because he's so cute
lmao fag

Sam loves dem trannies don't he.

it looks like that Christian faggot got tattooed and did a ton of meth, gross

>Sam Hyde's best sketch is a lame absurdist gag carried by nothing but misogyny
>Contrarians say some artsy crap (that prisoner nonsense; hipsters in olneyville have come up with better ideas) is his best sketch

The closest thing to a funny joke Sam Hyde has come up with is his pathetic life.

Who else believes the rumor that the mde crew are meth addicts

you have to go back

If Sam Hyde doesnt get s2 off the ground hes not allowed into heaven.