Did this fuck anyone else up as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Da_b_7KDuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, when the FUCK is there going to be another ayykino in this era of blumshit horror

Yes, this fucked me a lot

the alien bit in VHS2 was great

Yes, i used to be terrified of ayylmaos, found this on youtube back in the day. Me and a friend watched oy one spooky night. was good fun

looked at clips of VHS 2 it just a mishmash of ayylmaos, zombies, demons etc?

it was intense in early 2000s on a crappy old tv the part where the ayyy climbs in through the roof...

he meant this one
youtu.be/7Da_b_7KDuY
prty gd im watching now

>VHS 2
>good
The interdimensional portal one and the eye implant ones were the only good ones.

>not Safe Haven
retard

damn that was shit,

still one of the best found footage

poor pupper

>VHS 2
>inter-dimensional portal
nigger, what? That's the 3rd one and it was garbage.

I first saw it about 7 years ago. I saw a few clips online of a ufo show that tried to push clips of the older version of the movie as the real deal. I could only find the 1998 version online so me and my friends decided to watch it after our high school graduation party at my house. The documentary parts were not very good, even for it's time. The 'actors' they hired were not at all convincing and were just put in there because of a studio/executive decision. They added a racial subplot with the black boyfriend which was cheesy. The distortion effects were obviously added in during post production and did not seem like the type of interference that would occur if you were using a consumer grade camcorder.

The little girl was kinda creepy, and they hinted that they (or she) had been abducted before. The shoot out scene was rather well done. It was very much how I would imagine how a white family's late 90's thanksgiving dinner would look like. I wouldn't know how turkey tasted like until 7th grade since my dad was a fireman and always worked furring thanksgiving during my childhood.

I am more interested in seeing the even lower budget original version to this movie which was made in the late 1980's or so.

Looks like shit. cant stand found footage films because of scenes like this, the glitching camera, the shakyness, not knowing what the fuck your looking at.

I'm not sure if this is the one I saw on tv when I was like 8. I came home from school and saw it was on the dish, I was the only one home and I had never seen anything like it before. It seemed like it was real and I legit had to turn it off because I was shitting my pants so bad.

Again, I don't know if this is the one but I just remember the alien running across the hallway and him shittin shooting it with a gun

I believe there is one point when ayylmao is in a room, and he shoots the door from the hallway killing it.
been a decade plus since ive seen this gonna have to watch it again

I watched it when I was maybe 16 and it still fucked me up. I've always had a pretty bad fear of aliens though so it's not surprising. The "home" quality only makes it scarier.

Anyone here ever watch the show Lost Tapes? Kinda gives me that vibe

Yes, being low budget a fuck and not airing the credits helped.
VHS2 was fun, but I didn't like that much how the portrayed the ayyys. They felt closer to the creatures of an avegare demon/ghosts flick.

What are some other good ayy abduction movies / videos

people of earth is pretty funny and close to alien conspiracy lore

Fire on the sky
The fourth kind
Without warning
Communion
Progeny (fucked me up too)