"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States."

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States."

Guys she's going to do it. She's going to pull through and win.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/clinton-campaign-releases-new-health-information/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=raTLSpNAgfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Franklin D Roosevelt can lead the country during WWII wheelchair bound and with polio, Hillary can dominate with curable Pneumonia.

Trump will prevail

With our help, he will win.

FDR was a faggot.

Hillary must have such a curable pnuenomia that she had a seizure a few months ago

shes going to fall out of her chair and die in the debate

Proof?

I'll believe it when she can string together a few public appearance in a row with out making her self look like she is going to die.

She'll be better by then. She'll stand and topple Trump

>>>>

False KEK has spoken.
PRAISE KEK

These dubs of truth

youtu.be/Hd4NH9jKNas

youtube.com/watch?v=raTLSpNAgfU

>pnuenomia

If she had pneumonia, she would have gone to the ER and not worried about if people found out. Also, pneumonia floors you; you don't get better a half our later. They probably considered what the public may have seen and named a curable illness that fit that description. She lies about everything, even when she doesn't have to lie. Any report from her "doctor" is staged, fake and gay. I want her to keep pushing through, though, because this election is going to kill her.

She'll pull through just in time to be smashed by trump in the debates, have a seizure on national television, and die a week before election day.

>her doctor

That quack has terrible reviews.

... yea, too bad Hillary is actually dead
Praise KEK

>bobbling head
totally normal, not unconscious or dead

Mandatory re-Praising of KEK
Praise KEK

Those digits.

Is Hillary survive till trump wins to fuck over Obama for stealing her chance in 08?

Get over it retard

>Review by Hillary C

Okay, where is she right now? Nobody knows.

Can a corpse really be all that healthy?

If she dies in the White House the memes would still satisfy me

hilliary gona die from pooping metal and there is nothing you can do about it OP

>"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States."

Unless.. it's yet another Clinton LIE. But how could you know?

They're just stalling until they finish building the Hillary cyborg.

>she literally states, on record, she received massive brain damage from a head injury (huge memory loss due to concussion)
>everyone just glosses over this

She's fucking admitted to having brain damage

>cnn

It just keeps happening.

That's what happens when you ask kek to make AI real m8.

she could barely walk 1 block and this was like 1 month ago at some gay parade

she looks like a ghost

if her health has been absolute shit for the past few months theres little reason for it to improve now

She can stand unaided for nearly minutes at a time, make her president you stupid fat morons.

Holy shit. Her handler is like "are you sure you're okay?"

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

What happens if she is found to have lied about having a condition after she is President? I mean normally, not with someone whom is immune to laws.

I realize that the VP would take over if something happened to the Pres after they were elected, but what if the Pres shouldn't have ever been running in the first place?

Where and when? Link?

I'm starting to wonder if she will use pneumonia as an excuse to skip the debates. If anyone calls her on that bullshit she can be all "YOU'RE CRITICIZING A SICK GRANDMA HOW DARE YOU!"

This is a sad picture. Everybody seems to be having a good time, enjoying a sunny day.

Hillary looks like she shat her pants and deep into a NyQuil daze..

If she's so healthy why has she been hiding out of sight in these past few months and the ONE time she did a walkabout she seized up and dropped like one of those narcoleptic goats?

Nah they've got procedures to get her on her feet again when they need to. Just pump her full of uppers and she'll last a couple of hours. That's how they got her to make the walk from Chelsea's to her car on 9 11