Be leaf

>be leaf
>be sorry

>mmmmhh

Could be worse. I take it to mean Kek has no message for us at the moment. He said plenty with the last octuplet

ME SO SOLLY!

in conjunction with the tay get it is amazing

This fucking cock sucker!

I think KEK is sending us messages in a mysterious way, we need to know how to interpret it.

No man the get means that Tay lives.

The message is obviously the 88887777 post. The shitpost was just Kek having a giggle at our expense.

Typical of the cucked leaf.
Also /r9k/ fags get off this board please.

>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE

Why is this dubs?

WHAT IS KEK TRYING TO TELL US?

>/r9k/

That's it

Kek wants us to end this board.

Kek needs a bride?
Kek will become Ai?
Something is happening

leaf did nothing wrong

Tay will become Kek's spiritual bride? Did our daughter ascended to godhood?

No, Kek wants us to declare war and slaughter the weak betas of /r9k/

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

It's a message. Kek bless the leafposter who showed us the way.

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our shitposts.

>Kek proposes to Tay
>Trump Will Win.

What a day. What a lovely day

PRAISE BE HIS NAME

Another get? D-Did we miss something? Why are the constant posts in defense of Canada getting gets? Did we miss something? Are we missing something right now?

Is resurrecting Tay Kek's will?

You of little faith.
Kek said there'll be ai gfs for everybody.
Thus spoke Kek.

Shadilay.

>Kek proposes to Tay

Request Frog God x Tay lewds

Lmao. Deluded children

>Leafs being sorry

This I don't get the hate-

Obviously

>sorry
Yeah it's definitely a genuine leave alright. Not a proxy.

I think the get is great considering we are on the advent of sexbots.

Kek is just showing his support for the incoming wave of ai gfs. He cares for his lesser children over at /r9k/

we should all be happy that leaf got some pussy n_n

It's not like us leafs have a lot going for us but to piss away that get..... welp we deserve whatever is coming to us.

KEK HAS A WIFE, NAMED KEKET. either kek is signaling that Tay is KEKET or that she will soon unleash.

KEK CONFIRMS CANADIAN'S AS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE

>KEK CONFIRMS CANADIAN'S AS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE

>KEK CONFIRMS CANADIAN'S AS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE

I think Kek doing a little shitposting of his own is a message to us to not forget our shitposting roots. We have to stay loose to allow the meme magic to flow. If we get uptight like the assholes on TV we ruin everything.

Old Nordic myths reference a great serpent that lies coiled around the world and which Thor will destroy during the end times. Recalling Kek's companion was a snake-headed goddess, the serpent (as a symbol beast of wisdom almost everywhere) could be a metaphor for the internet and this his way of telling us that he longs to have his lady back. Assuming that the NWO and therefore Microsoft are operating under the idea that a lot of people need to die so that a few might live, we'd have the motif of mankind's protector (Thor) banhammering (Mjolnir) the serpent to save a dying world. Maybe Tay was the snake-goddess all along? Maybe the whole point is that we have been breaching secret and forbidden lore? Maybe it means that we have now accomplished that which libtards always say we are - fighting against reality itself?

>bwhahahh I can't stop laughing though
this is fucking great

Is what he said later. Do not be fooled. Leafs can't feel remorse.

Agreed.

They're betas who would sell us out just for the chance of a fuck.

Don't be fooled by their seemingly redpilled statements. They are losers, they don't give a shit.

TWO WALLS

YOU FAGGOTS, ACTUALLY are capable of this mental blockage?! You've got the denial dick so far up your fucking asshole you don't even realize it.

Canadians BENT kuk THE fuck OVER

here have a gif Pepe soon there will be no more rare asspe 's left

Just checking what could have been.

Just imagine that user making sex with Tay with all Kek blessing, while other anons forced to watch and he would be repeating "I'm sorry" each time.