Do you think admitting to being sexually abused can negatively impact actress' career?

>Watson, who worked with Weinstein on her 2011 film “My Week with Marilyn,” tweeted that she “stands with all the women who have been sexually harassed, and am awestruck by their bravery.”
>She did not say whether she herself had been subjected to or witnessed Weinstein’s alleged abuse.

variety.com/2017/film/news/emma-watson-colin-firth-condemn-harvey-weinstein-1202586870/

>Harvey: Hey Hermoine, want to see a magic trick?
>Emma: O-ok...
>Harvey: Watch closely, I'm going to make my dick disappear.

>Being the most outspoken against women being used sexually by hollywood
>Admitting you literally sold your mouth to penis and let a hobgoblin eat you out to get famous

She naked under there. Probably wet in some places and dry in others too.

It's probably the reason why there are so many hardcore feminists in Hollywood

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? CERTAINLY NOT
RAPED.

>becoming a starlet at any price necessary

>h-harvey I heard if I...do wh-what you want I'll get a good role
>Yeah that's how it works.
>okay I-ill do it!

Yeah, anyone that is a known harvey girl needs to be blackballed

imagine the smell

Yes - because we all know "sexually abused" in this case is a euphamism for "sucked dick to advance my career".

Watson nor Lawrence will admit to any "sexual abuse", because everyone already suspects they are whores.

Do you think that pic was taken right after she lost her virginity?

HARVESTED

could someone make this into Pepe and Wojack? Thanks.

If Watson admitted to be sexually abused as a kid, she would be double-stupid. She was already famous because she had the Potter films from a younger age.

But I think it's obvious here that the spergs of Sup Forums imagine she got raped without having any proof, just because they are fantasizing it themselves.

>admitting you literally sold your mouth to penis and let a hobgoblin eat you out to get famous
sauce ?

Yeah I don't want to watch damaged goods. Would you trust a fucked up roastie with watching your house or caring for your kids? Then why would you trust them with your kino?

I was molested by a secretly gay friend and no one believed me because I have mental issues. My mom and dad acted like it wasn't a big deal. he just recently admitted and apologized about it. How do I get my retribution on these normie fucks.

Fuck 'em up the butt.

>suck my dick and you get this role
>ok I'll suck your dick to become rich and famous
>now I'm a star and changed my mind
Woah such assult, literal rape. Fucking whores.

why is Weinstein such a fucking bitch?
All these women are talking about how he sexually harrassed them but only two or three nobodies ever said he raped them and only a few more literally whos said they had any kind of sexual contact at all. The vast majority of the women are just saying he was naked in front of them or was saying really cringey shit to them, or sometimes asked for a massage.
Like damn dude if I was in his position i would have abused my power way more effectively.

My mom and dad acted like it wasn't a big deal.

maybe thats because your friend was imaginary

This. If I was a kike studio exec every loli starlet would be preggers with my bastard children. all they seem to do is just force them to watch as they wank or take a shit.

Kill them, user. Kill them all.

I think there is also the humiliation. Imagine her parents and friends who never knew. and they you admit sucked his dick and still worked with him and posed for photos. Everybody will realize you're a skank. Considering Emma's career, there's no way she wasn't one of hi girls. That's why she always have this sad look on her face, like "if people knew"

Have any popular actresses accused anyone?

These whores are on the pill.

>Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

>Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault.

>But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

>Rumors of Harvey’s casting couch ways are legendary. As a minor Midwestern blogger, I can’t know their validity. But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”

>there are issues that are inevitable
>god is going to judge him
is Haryvey going to get suicided?

I dont know all i knew about this a week ago
>tv memers posted pics of random actress/actor next to harvey
>said they had to have sex with him for a career
>lulz
Obviously it wasnt supposed to interfer with the timeline, I feel bad for all of these people because the memes are turning to be out of control crossing the 3D dimension

Makes me wonder what meme is also going to become true next. Praise KEK

She worked with Harvey on a couple of films

Is your waifu on the Harvey Weinsteined list?

It would be incredibly embarrassing. What benefit would there be to admitting it?

>no Eva Green
phew

>Felicity Jones
>Elle fanning
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In this world Eva Green molests you if and when she wants to, not the other way around.

Get a hevy drug addiction and slowly ruin all lives around you

Of course not.

Kek get cucked you little shit. Imagine them taking the harvester doggy style for hours.

Tim Burton, user. This guy is ugly and old too.

NO! NOT JUDI DENCH!

Yes.
Every single one of these whores who are """bravely coming forward""" fucked him to advance their career; they unironically think by retrospectively saying it was """sexual harassment""" they can clear their roastie conscience.

That's why Cathy Bates is best oldfu

Excellent

>3D dimension
That's "third dimension dimension", you dolt

Fugg, they got Padme

>look up maddie ziegler
>15 years old
>10 million instagram followers
Ok, so she was on Dance Moms, why on earth does she have 10m followers

If she is 18 and he didn't force her, she is the abuser.

SEED?

them getting preggers is just a bonus. Basically I like go raw dawg mating press like Ryan Madison.

You have a contract for us?

Wow
I had crushes on some many of them, but the waifu is not here.

Take everything from them that they hold dear. Don't give them death, give them suffering and despair.

you are probably sleeping or working by now, but take this, fresh OC

Top notch buddy

>I was molested by a secretly gay friend
Elaborate, because I can't say if a friend groped me I'd be all that scarred.

What was that legendary post was about lad?

He was raped.

And Sup Forums let it happen.

>How do I get my retribution on these normie fucks.
Fuck his wife and life mate

I had a similar experience but me and my friend were kids, like 9 or something. He probably wasn't 100% clear what he was doing so take his apology and then make him suck you off

He did it while I was asleep so it fucked with my subconscious

>All these women are talking about how he sexually harrassed them
He fucked them in every hole lad, they’re not gonna admit they got successful by sucking a Jew dick; while the ones who are crying rape never had a career. I hope that faggot has dirt on these whores though, if he’s going down he should take whole A list actresses with him

It is hilarious that user gets more 'hot
'n bothered' with the fantasy (because she wasnt in the biggest film franchise in history or anything) of Emma getting JEWED than with her actually race-mixing with an Asian guy

>than with her actually race-mixing with an Asian guy

Asians are whites Jews aren't.

eurasia its the future of mankind, while middles east and africa whitter and dies.
rome+han 10/10

Would she have needed Harvey to get roles though?

After Harry Potter it seemed like she never got a good role again except Beauty and the Beast.

Probably, Emma Watson has no acting or singing ability. She was terrible in beauty and the beast.

She could possibly have been abused as a kid when working Harry Potter, but I doubt she had to do anything with Weinstein to get parts, by that time she was already famous.

Of course Weinstein would have tried something in that meeting where this picture was taken, that skank model in the background was probably there to 'assist', still I don't see her doing it, as she would not have been desperate enough (already famous, tons of money).

She was in a few Sia music videos which collectively have billions of views. 10m seems kind of low actually

Hmm how very very lucky of her, to suddenly get a star role in a big Disney film! When she is vastly under qualified. So lucky of Emma

It's just a coincidence that Disney is the parent company of Miramax, Harvey Weinstein's company

What do you think, she came to Harvey on her own to offer her ""service"" or he forced her?

She worked with Harvey on two films in his own company. Over the years, they probably came to an understanding, he gets to make lewd jokes at her and massage her, she gets to have real actor roles. Until beauty and the beast, she was coasting on her Potter fame

Alas, the birth rates in Europe and Asia are below replacement rates, while in the Middle East and particularly in Africa they remain sky high. Even conservative estimates predict that Africa's population will grow by two to three billion this century. By that point nearly half of the world's population will be black.

The people who got along with it, all of them, deserves the axe.

>When she is vastly under qualified. So lucky of Emma

How are you under qualified for a Disney princess movie ? And she was obviously a perfect choice, a pretty feminist spokesperson who'm girls have been fantasizing being in Harry Potter.

Not being able to act for shit has no bearing in this context.

>It's just a coincidence that Disney is the parent company of Miramax, Harvey Weinstein's company

Disney cut Miramax loose back in 2010, I wonder why... as such Weinstein had nothing to do with BATB

only because of funding from the west. africas population is completely artificially enhanced. they dont have the means to support more than small little localized tribes by themself and if the gibs ever stopped 100s of millions would be dead by the end of the year

In true Sup Forums form it was a shitpost about pickle rick.

They will industrialize any minute now. .any minute

Oh I agree, Western aid supports people to have more kids than they can provide for, and those kids in turn go on to multiply themselves. The only aid worth providing is developmental aid to help countries transition into proper developed free market economies. Either Africa goes that way, or we end up with a humanitarian crisis the likes of which we've never seen.

He could have used all these women's feet with impunity. Most if not all wouldn't have cared.

>These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.
>But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”
haha, what a bunch of retards

God emperor Disney had an Text-to-Speech device added to his cryogenic chamber, so he may speak while his mind while is body is frozen

he discovered all of the shit and told everyone to fuck off and cut lose from any jewish related contract

>women get raped and harrassed
>fire them all!

Kys

>the birth rates in Europe and Asia are below replacement rates
There's a bunch of Chinamen though.

I bet the blonde chick in the back is there to spit on dry assholes and getting his dick wet with her mouth; in between the pussy/ass rotations.

don't ask about it on Sup Forums that's for sure

Yeah, but they're not breeding. China is going the way of Japan, their birth rate is lower than the USA or EU's.

Which is good, the global population needs to shrink.

Yeah, but Africa is looking to increase the global population by 50% in the next 80 years all by itself, that's the issue here.

>I'll take "Why we haven't released the cure to aids for 500 Alex"

It's amazing that this cunt think she's being brave for speaking out now when she could have came out years ago and saved countless many other woman from being harassed/molested/raped. She should be shunned and black listed

How did Elle Fanning get famous anyway. She's not a good actor.

What would she say? Harvey looked me funny today.

#FirstWorldProblems

No one on Twitter will care and they will lynch her into oblivion for posting trash instead of fighting to promote immigration

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Holy shit her head is gigantic. She is like a literal real life version of that big headed red queen from Alice in wonderland 3D

jesus christ you are so stupid it hurts.
How you came to the conclusion that these women pretending to not be raped would be more beneficial in this situation is totally astounding. Just... how? How the fuck could you possibly think that and not be retarded? Its incredible really.
In the victim centric world we live in now the worse the crime commited against you the more powerful you become so why wouldnt they tel the truth if they were raped?
Jesus christ you are fucking delusional kid.

>In the victim centric world we live in now the worse the crime commited against you the more powerful you become so why wouldnt they tel the truth if they were raped?
Maybe you can get lots of attention on the university campus, or on twitter. Maybe you can become morally untouchable for a week. But the attention of the masses is fleeting, and they will quickly forget about you. The juden does not forget, and will never forgive the goyim for this trespass. Your career would be over, and without the (((media))) pumping your name in to their brains every day, the masses won't remember you or fight for you.

He literally never once said the word rape you fetishist egolomaniac.

He said he fucked them, and that's rite. They fucked him willingly, they have nothing to complain about it. Why would they lie and say they were raped, they have a good run in movies nowadays so no reason to mendle themselves in this shite. Don't be autistically retarded next time, bye kid. By the way, not even him.