Is he iconic?

Is he iconic?

HA! No

To be iconic you actually have to be memorable or have some kind of interesting personality or character. So far he's black guy that used to be a storm trooper. Mace Windu is more interesting than him.

I really really hope they have a scene of his monkey looking ass eating a banana.

Literally looks like an ape. Can only imagine the smell.

He's also super autistic. If he was Ryan Gosling he'd be our guy, but he's black so we can only post "WE"

All Sup Forums memery aside, even if given time he will never become iconic. None of the characters in the new SW movies will ever be iconic, because SW itself is no longer iconic.

The storm trooper who called him a traitor was iconic.

Ironically, yes. But only as a meme

Nah.

You know I kind of liked him in Attack the Block when it first came out and I didn't mind him in TFA even though he had no personality and came across as fake but after hearing him talk and seeing the shit he's said IRL I fucking hate him.

It's odd they don't even have a "Darth Maul" equivalent, like "these movies and characters are trash but at least this one guy stands out".

No Gosling has charm. A black actor more like Gosling would be Keith Stanfield and I like him a lot. Boyega just seems like a smug effeminate British-theater fag and his performances always seem forced and fake.

Y-you like these guys though right?

>Gosling has charm

more like ikongic

He's a fucking token like Obama, nothing more.

Y U DO DIS Y U DO DIS

yeah he does. Attacking Gosling while trying to defend someone as mediocre as Boyega is really ironic

Pitiful.

Yes he is. When kids back in the Lucas days thought about Star Wars the Emperor, Luke, Obi Wan, Darth Vader jumped to their minds. When kids today think about Star Wars there's no competition: the motherly hips of John Boyega aka "Finn" (which BTW means mother in Swahili) and his endearing persona are all that matters for kids. They feel safe, they want to be hugged by this chubby man whose visage is reminiscent of a friendly yet defensive orangutan. Boyega is truly the king of Star Wars, his nurturing teats stand out in an otherwise flat movie.

no i can't take this twink criminal seriously
maybe it's just after attack the block where he was a bad guy

pretty forgettable character

also the actor is a complete raving leftist tard

I can't remember anything about his character.

Idris Elba

he's ugly so I guess he has guenuine acting talent and not just skills at sucking old fat jew producers.

He has not my sumpathy yet because the only films with him I saw was about tennagers delinquants trash saving the world and god know how much I despise teenage delinquant trash.

Do you find him iconic? If yes, then he's iconic to you, but not necessarily for anyone else.

i love how it looks like theyre struting around planning genocide