Do you leafs actually like Trudeau?

I'm not saying Obama is any less cucked than Trudeau, but at least Obama seems to have a small bit of testosterone left in his body. I can look at the guy and acknowledge he must be somewhat dominant, especially to impregnate that beast of a wife he has.

On the other hand, Trudeau looks like he takes it in the ass from Somalians and then apologizes for being privileged. I bet this guy cries at least once a week.

no serious leaf actually likes trudeau for any reason except dude weed lmao

>Obama has any testosterone at all
No. Just no.

>I bet this guy cries at least once a week.
I weep everyday because I'm neurotic, you fucking bitch. I'm neurotic because the human garbage of the Thirld World is overwhelming the West. Why the fuck can't I weep silently in private every single day until I screw up the courage to kill myself?

He is a mulatto breh

Those undercover chimps have some sort of chemical fucking up their brains, just better control over it

>Do you leafs actually like Trudeau?
Not even a fucking little bit
>Was at work on the other side of the building helping work user out
>Guy on the radio starts to talk
>Talking about Trudeau weed news
>"I don't understand politics but I voted for Trudeau just to legalize weed"

I'd rather cry because some niggers today are related to someone who was given food and shelter from a white capitalist hundreds of years ago.

Stop acting deplorable

I can't stand the dude. I voted for him because I was absolutely disgusted with what harper government was doing to protected lakes and silencing of scientists. Voted liberal now in an attempt to change that. Im just embarrassed by every action by this dude. The latest thing he made the news for was he was photo bombing people on vacation while he was surfing. The economy is being absolutely gutted by Chinese importing their slave labour money and he gets named "little potato" by the chinese dictator. Hes a limp wristed faggot that has no spine and puts non-canadians get a free pass for everything because "MAH CULTURAL ENRICHMENT" He will be pushed out at the end of this term because everyone will blame the economy tanking on him.

>This faggot thought voting for a literal Feminist was better than anything Harper has/could/would/will ever done/do
Fuck you.
From the bottom of my heart.
Fuck. You.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking autist. Noone fucking knew he was a feminist faggot before the election. Dude got in and when full tumblr and now everyone is shaking their head in shame. Quit acting like you knew this was going to happen from the jump.

>Quit acting like you knew this was going to happen from the jump.
>He never did research
It was very apparent when the "Niqab issue" was all over the news

>what harper government was doing to protected lakes
Doesn't Canada have the largest amount of lakes in the whole world? Whatever Harper was doing I bet it was probably just to a few lakes and not as bad as you claim.

>and silencing of scientists.
You mean not letting climate change pundits set the economic agenda of the country?

This kind of attitude frightens me desu. I can see in 2020 a bunch of people like you going "oh, I don't like what the tories did with disability benefits! That's evil so I will teach them a lesson by voting Jeremy Corbyn".
And then we will be stuck with Labour for 5 years.

Fuck you

Nope

2.5 million protected bodies of water down to 159. This doesn't mean they went dumping waste into every lake after that but its sets a precedent that they are starting to fuck with our most valuable resource moving forward into the future. Next thing you know all your lakes are getting sold off to china and india and every other shitskin country.

Liberal party policy differs from the Conservative platform only in that they are putting us into a deficit in order to buy the support of fringe groups and corporate interests.

Justin Trudeau is just a progressive face man for the party and his words are completely meaningless. He's just a cog in the globalists death machine and the policy he distracts from wasn't even penned in Canada for the benefit of Canadians.

They have delivered on none of their promises to the Canadian people, but are working at a fevered pitch to appease their globalist masters.

He is a cuckold of the highest order. A mere pawn in the current political chess match... And, hopefully, he will be remembered as such.

I know no one that likes him.

You are a fucking idiot.

Harper was a Cuckservative and needed to go.

I actually watch the news and I already understood he was an impetuous little idiot.

You have the fucking Internet and you are telling me that you couldn't even do an hour of research before heading to the polls?

I voted NDP because I like my MP... But, man, you fucking cucked right the fuck out.

>Implying switching to an unknown-unknown was better than keeping the known-known

You are so fucking stupid, you retarded Ontario faggot. Christly fuck, I want to hit you in the head with a hatchet.

He sucks but a few years ago he did legit win a boxing match against a Conservative senator. Which surprised me.

Trudeu is a fucking loser.

why the FUCK am i cursed to live in this shithole?

>someone votes anything but conservative
>starts frothing at the mouth

The known quantity was that he is a globalist that was leading our country down the same path as Trudeau.

Harper, and people that think like him, need to go. If you support Donald Trump and despise the cuckservatives that he demolished, you can't disagree.

The only thing we can hope for is a Trump victory and the ideals that he represents coming to Canadian politics. Otherwise, we will just shift between slightly different flavors of the same globalist shit bowl.

To continue to re-elect Harper is just legitimization of cuckservatism. They needed this kick in the ass. Our next election, if the conservative party gets its shit together and stops serving the elite, will be a mirror image of the US election...

Do we continue to support failed neo-liberal and neo-conservative agendas? Or do we change tack and move in a direction that will support our people and our nation?

it's definitely a shit sandwich. We have to take a bite. But we have to taste it before we can say that we don't fucking like it.

It's not that you didn't vote conservative, it's that you voted for a fucking idiot.

It warms my heart to see how united Canada is.

>2.5 million protected bodies of water
That is fucking absurd. No wonder your entire population is concentrated in 3 cities. I bet nothing gets built with those retarded environment laws.

>Shits on people voting Trudeau
>Defends the vote
>Shits on Harper
>Defends Harper
You know we have ID's right?
Harper was the best choice of the three stooges like it or not.
Cuckservatism is better than Liberalism any day of the week.
Harper may have been pushing for globalism but at least he kept the sandniggers out

are you sure about that? come to surrey. the conservative let shitskins bring their entire family over from india for years and then they wonder why the health care system is so overburdened.

>One city in one province in all of Canada
It was a well known fact that the amount of mudslimes we brought in was substantially under what (((people))) wanted to see
DUDEWEED promised to bring in an enormous amount in just his first 3 months
Which would you rather user? Surrey or Canada?

Are you guys sure you can make him leave office? He might pull a Hillary and go full propaganda/election fraud.

BRUH TRUDEAU IS BETTER THAN OBAMA IN MANY WAYS

obama is the most passive-aggressive politician in history

Iktf
Is this country past the point of no return? Are we uncuckable at this point?

Oh just wait until the American liberals try to jump the border to get away from trump

It's just the beginning my friend.

Trudeau strikes me as being the fuckboi for Canadian leftists since he was a child.

If blessed digits new grassroots party btfo's Trudeau